DMC update 

1. It's digital only 😠

2. It is the PS4 HD version from the HD collection 

3. No plans for 2+3 which I assume also means 4+5 

Wtf isn't this the bloody collection, oh I'm annoyed. @zaangie

It makes absolutely no sense

43 minutes ago, zaangie said:

It makes absolutely no sense

All I can assume is they're releasing them when they're ready so hopefully the collection comes physically once they're all done, the third is the fan favourite so surely it's coming. 

2 minutes ago, Gunners Rishi said:

😂 I love how on an FMM forum one of the leading chats is about Nintendo.

We're allowed other interests 😛

Tbf this thread was me speaking to myself for years so I'm delighted the Switch is awesome and that I now have people to speak to 😂

6 minutes ago, Ashez said:

We're allowed other interests 😛

Tbf this thread was me speaking to myself for years so I'm delighted the Switch is awesome and that I now have people to speak to 😂

Yay I’m happy for you. But not personally when I get a notification and it’s just 

Ashez commented on Nintendo

😡 lol

24 minutes ago, Gunners Rishi said:

Yay I’m happy for you. But not personally when I get a notification and it’s just 

Ashez commented on Nintendo

😡 lol

You can unfollow a thread here.

267358A2-8556-4609-BC7F-0F5F0F3CBF18.thumb.jpeg.83203cca5a22e84c22dbf391a93a03e8.jpeg

That way you won’t get notifications from this thread.

But it still summons you in following or not.

It’s like the 2* food hygiene Chinese takeaways that you don’t want to enter but you walk past and just get lured into and give you the shits.

When I see a Nintendo post especially by @Ashez I feel as if some unseen force just drags me towards it even if I don’t want to see it.

45 minutes ago, samhardy said:

But it still summons you in following or not.

It’s like the 2* food hygiene Chinese takeaways that you don’t want to enter but you walk past and just get lured into and give you the shits.

When I see a Nintendo post especially by @Ashez I feel as if some unseen force just drags me towards it even if I don’t want to see it.

Maybe you just secretly love Nintendo.

5 hours ago, topline said:

has anyone here played FM Touch on the switch?

is it worth the money?

I've not played it but it's had a few sales recently so if you're considering it i hope you've not missed them lol. 

Top my head I know @Nucleus, maybe @zaangieand @Jenshave played it. 

8 hours ago, topline said:

has anyone here played FM Touch on the switch?

is it worth the money?

I'd say it's definitely worth it. Especially if you encounter any special deals. It's a bit finicky at times, but overall I think it's fantastic fun to play on the big screen of my tv. And otherwise it's fn to play on the small screen if someone else wants to watch it. Personally, I think I'll buy it on a pc next year as a mouse is even more convenient, but it's definitely worth its salt on the switch.

4 minutes ago, Jens said:

I'd say it's definitely worth it. Especially if you encounter any special deals. It's a bit finicky at times, but overall I think it's fantastic fun to play on the big screen of my tv. And otherwise it's fn to play on the small screen if someone else wants to watch it. Personally, I think I'll buy it on a pc next year as a mouse is even more convenient, but it's definitely worth its salt on the switch.

Oh dear you're back, it's all falling apart now 😂

I played the FMT18 and had fun with it. But it's too slow for my taste. Did like 7 seasons in 150 hours. Not worth the full price. In sale its good. 

21 hours ago, samhardy said:

Oh dear you're back, it's all falling apart now 😂

Only lurking so I know when the next update is out, hopefully fixing the fitness problems. 

Oh and Sunderland sux

3 minutes ago, Jens said:

Only lurking so I know when the next update is out, hopefully fixing the fitness problems. 

Oh and Sunderland sux

I like Jens but I also like Sunderland, so yay you’re back @Jens and I hope you go away @Jenslol

What price is it now a days? It's not one I keep an eye on for obvious reasons lol. 

I just wish this didn't release right before Fire Emblem :(

2 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

£40 on the eshop and £35 on Amazon :( 

Yeah the eshop won't be the way to go at all. 

I'd keep an eye on Amazon and maybe Argos, or maybe even Ebay. It's £28 at Cex which is still high lol. Hopefully it'll slash after the sequel releases

Yeah it’s £45 on Argos lol, marked as a clearance 😂 

Around £35 on eBay by the looks of it too. I’m in no rush to get it tbh but it’s  one I definitely want to get eventually. I think I have like 3 hours on the demo lol

2 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

Yeah it’s £45 on Argos lol, marked as a clearance 😂 

Around £35 on eBay by the looks of it too. I’m in no rush to get it tbh but it’s  one I definitely want to get eventually. I think I have like 3 hours on the demo lol

It's repetitive yet ace! Hopefully the sequel has a demo soon as I know it has a Japanese one. 

Oh shoot is it Nintendo published? If so it might not even go down :/. Like Skyrim and Doom 😠

Anyone know anything about DC Universe online? It's a "free to play" coming to Switch this summer

I remember seeing it years ago but I've never had a chance to check it out, admittedly I've never played anything like this before at all. 

8 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

Never even heard of it. That trailer doesn’t give much away either 😆 what sort of game is it meant to be?

MMO/Online RPG mate I believe, I know basically nothing about it but it's DC so I'm intrigued. 

PS4 review 

Still leaves me with questions though