Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic Nintendo

Ashez

On 03/07/2019 at 20:44, Ashez said:

@zaangie @Rob @Nucleus and anyone else following. 

Load up the eshop, search for "Ninjin" (Ninjin Clash Of Carrots is or a full name) and download the demo. It's on sale for £1.19 but try the demo and see what happens. That's all I'll say. 

What are we supposed to see? 

4 hours ago, Ashez said:

The Switch Lite has been announced

Looks great, specially the Pokémon version. But it's not for me, I'll wait for a pro version. 

FB_IMG_1562777567165.jpg

1 hour ago, zaangie said:

Looks great, specially the Pokémon version. But it's not for me, I'll wait for a pro version. 

FB_IMG_1562777567165.jpg

Same, I'm scared of a Pro coming though 😂

28 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

The old GBC colours ☺️ I had a turquoise GBC and seeing that colour switch instantly reminded me of it!

Same but I'm completely different now as I want all my gadgets just back. 

What does everyone think of the lite? I love the concept and I think the more the system is out there the better for all of us.

I won’t be getting one though.

6 minutes ago, Rob said:

What does everyone think of the lite? I love the concept and I think the more the system is out there the better for all of us.

I won’t be getting one though.

Think it's neat just not for me, I hardly play in handheld or take the Switch out the house but if I did I'd be all over it. Just TV play is too important to me and atm I don't feel like I need a portable switch. 

Seriously Nintendo magic is unlike anything else, so let me set the scene.

My missus agrees to look after her best mates kid for a few hours (he's 6/7) so he's around ours, the second he gets here he pulls out his Switch and he's giddy to talk to me about it and to show me Fortnite. I don't see him often but he knows me as the Nintendo person lol.

So he goes to show me Fortnite but it needs an update so he shows me MK8D while we wait, he's only got those games but he loves them both. He gets bored of Mario Kart and moves onto Fortnite so I try and show an interest but I just don't get the game and it bores me to tears. After a while he's had enough so he asks what games I've got, so I throw my Switch in the dock and he's blown away by all my game icons, considering he's only got two especially. He's doing the typical what's that, what's this and he's saying he can only play the Mario games due to his age when he asks to play Mario + Rabbids. I decided against showing him a tough SRPG in M+R so I run and get Odyssey instead. 

His face when it booted up was a picture, he was blown away and glued to the seat. When he caught the frog he was basically screaming and just giddy! I'm helping with speech only and refusing to do anything for him and he gets to the first boss, he's adamant it's too hard for him but he did it after a few tries (first boss is 2 hits), in the next kingdom when he saw the Odyssey and the Trex I thought he was going to explode, he was giddy as anything! He explored and with direction he made it to the boss and this one gave him trouble, he was visibly getting frustrated, especially after he hit it twice and it didn't die (typical 3 hit boss this time) but he was also getting 2/3 hits on most tries so I refused to do it for him, I told him I knew he could do it. I left the room and I could hear him shouting "I've hit her twice, I need one more hit" so I snuck to the door and watched, he got the final hit and seriously I thought he was going to cry lmao, he was so happy with himself! Jumping around the room and super chuffed lol. He finds the final moon he needs and goes to the sand kingdom. 

He explored and messed around but we were running out of time and he wanted to try another boss so I took over and rushed to the rabbit boss. This time I gave no direction and said he had to figure it out himself, he beat it on his second try. Once again he was ecstatic. After that it was time to go and the sneak tried to leave his Switch and take mine 😂😂😂😂, he was just messing though. 

I dunno I just found this process super Nintendo Magic, maybe it's because I remember these emotions as a kid, hell I had similar moments of pure joy playing Odyssey myself but witnessing this kid fall in love with Odyssey was awesome. There is nothing like Nintendo. 

3 minutes ago, Rob said:

That sounds great. They must think of you as a a Nintendo wizard!

It was, just an evening of pure joy. 

The missus does portray me like that at times haha, the annoying one is that people don't understand it. Like that lads dad plays games but he's got a PS4 or XB1 and he plays shit like COD, Fifa and Fortnite (that's why the kid loves Fortnite) which is sound, everyone has their own tastes. But what annoys me is everyone thinks we should be best mates because we like games, but we're completely different haha, they can't understand that I'm not arsed on the type of games they like. I love games so I'm expected to love everyone that loves games and it's annoying. 

One the missus mates fellas bought a Switch with BOTW and Odyssey and he sold it soon after as both games were "shit". I was speechless. Yet he likes Fifa so that thing in common should make us mates, erm noooo. 

Your missus needs to stop being friends with the person who has the idiot fella. That’s enough for me to fall out with someone.

Who the feck doesn’t like at least one of those two?

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 its awesome. Still didn't play it that much but I'm having a blast. 

@Ashezhow much do you recommend Mario + Rabbids? The gold edition with my coins I can buy it for like 16 euros and I'm between it or Rayman Legends. 

54 minutes ago, zaangie said:

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 its awesome. Still didn't play it that much but I'm having a blast. 

@Ashezhow much do you recommend Mario + Rabbids? The gold edition with my coins I can buy it for like 16 euros and I'm between it or Rayman Legends. 

Nice, interested to see if that enjoyment last throughout but I know you like those mouso games so I'm sure it will lol.

I loved Mario+Rabbid mate, it was a complete blast. The map exploration was a tad annoying but the gameplay was excellent but it got tough, I 100%'d it only ignoring the stupidly hard challenge mode (4 levels iirc). I've not played the DK DLC though but that's £12 I think so £16 for it all is good, I got 35-40 hours out of the base game. 

I also really enjoyed Rayman, a very good and fun platformer, my only knock against it was there were only a few music levels but they were the highlight. I think I got 8-10 hours out of it.

One of the reasons that I bought MUA3 its because of team ninja. 

I think I'm gonna choose Mario + Rabbids and I'll wait for another sale to buy Rayman. 

Amazing! Can't believe I didn't bought earlier. But at least was just 16 bucks

Awesome! I had an absolute blast with it tbf, I've actually just got the physical gold edition for £11, i got it as it comes with the DK DLC (£15 iirc) so I now need to sell my original version. 

Nintendo has announced game trials where you can download a full game for a week if you have Nintendo online! First up is Mario Tennis Aces! This is pretty cool as it's not a game I'd buy but I'll try and beat the story in that week 😂

Japan will be getting Captain Toad but I dunno if we'll be able to download and play that, time will tell but no news on what America is getting as yet. 

What the hell. That came as surprise for me. Don't know if I have the time to play it tho. 

The story mode is apparently pretty short, somewhere between 3-5 hours so I'll at least try to knock that out. 

It's an interesting idea tbh, it's clearly being used as a ploy of selling more copies and giving online another purpose but I'm not sure how it would suit all games. Mario Tennis is 3-5 hours story wise so they'll hope people get into the multiplayer, but Captain Toad is a 7-11 hour puzzle game that could be beaten in a week, like who'd buy that then? Yet if they put bigger games on there like Odyssey or BOTW a week is more of a demo than a "gift". 

I really dunno what I think about it tbh, free games is always ace but a week's access feels half hearted, especially compared to what Xbox do with Gold and all that. 

What I've Been Playing 

July

July was basically a month of waiting around for Fire Emblem which released at the tail end of July, however as of right now I've not picked Fire Emblem up as yet. I decided to wait for reviews which thankfully were extremely positive but in truth I'm holding back a bit to be sensible as July was an expensive month and FE released on the weekend of the missus birthday, so I treated her instead of myself. After the lengths she went to to please me (you'll see below) it was a well made call lol. I actually did get weak a few days back though as I went to get it but Game, Amazon, Tesco, Smyths, and Asda didn't have it in stock! I'll get it next week though if everything goes to plan and I can't wait! Anyway July basically saw me focus on clearing some of the shorter games in my back log. 

Switch 

In Between - I was not prepared for this game, this game fucking broke me. This game was five hours of utter heartache. This is one of the most hard hitting, depressing and tear inducing games I've ever played, I won't lie this game got me misty eyed and teary on multiple occasions, I've literary just beat the game and i feel raw ffs. I've never, ever felt like this after finishing a game before. I got this game with the understanding it would be dark, I got this game knowing it was about accepting death, I got this game knowing it was about someone accepting cancer yet it still fucking broke me. The story in this game is one of the most powerful gaming experiences I've ever had and it's handled extremely well, simple sentences pulled me in and had me gasping for breath, simple sentences had me holding back tears, this game got completely inside my head. Basically the story is about a character who's terminally ill from cancer and you go through their life trying to accept it via the DABDA (denial, anger, bargening, depression and acceptance) approach. The game otherwise is a pretty basic and average puzzle platformer based around these stages of grief for example in the anger stages there are these red "rage" areas you have to avoid, in other stages you're being constantly chased by the darkness which tries to consume you. Tbf the puzzles are pretty good and a nice difficulty as usually the issue is you're over thinking things but they all pull the story together. Platforming wise this is a two button game as you don't jump but instead you use gravity to move around the stages, you move with one stick and the other is used to jump surface to surface, it's basic but gets complex and stays fun throughout. The story is what keeps you pushing forward though, after the anger stages I had to turn it off as it got too much, I actually played this game in two sittings as I just had to see it through and after both sessions I just needed time to reflect. It just knocked me about, I can't say for sure if the story is just that powerful or if I'm projecting a little considering I've lost family members to that awful disease but shit it was a powerful and intense journey. Graphically the game is gorgeous with some wonderfully unique hand drawn cut scenes which again helps set the tone while the soundtrack continually pulls on your heart strings. I really don't know if I can recommend this game or not tbh, it cost me £1 and it's one of the most unique experiences I've ever had, is the game outstanding? No, not at all as story aside it's pretty average but the package sucked me in and gave me a journey I'm not sure I'll ever forget. I do believe games are at there best when used as a form of escapism but similar to a depressing movie if you ever want an intense and emotional gaming experience I'd say give it ago, like I said maybe I'm projecting a little I really don't know but personally this game is special in my opinion. I wouldn't play it again though lol. 

Geki Yaba Runner Anniversary Edition - This is the game I grabbed as it was free on the eshop if you owned something else they released on Switch which was cool, however it wasn't until I started it up I realised I've actually played a decent chunk of this game already! You see Geki Yaba released on the 3DS under the name 2 Fast 4 Gnomz and I'd played that until I was bored of it, with that knowledge I didn't hang around with this version. I didn't play enough to get a feel for the game again but in basic terms it's an auto runner where you have to collect socks, I remember enjoying it but obviously not that much if I completely forgot about it, for free though it would be rude to complain. 

Tetris 99 - I grinded the event to get the Splatoon theme which was the same process as the last time of getting 100 points. My approach was the same of aiming for top 50 finishes (+10 points) but I was fairly rusty with my best finish being in the 30's lol, thankfully it did only take 40 mins to get the required 100 points though for a pretty dudey theme.

The Binding Of Isaac After birth+ - I was talking to  @Nucleus about my collective Switch play time when I was reminded I had TBOI in my collection and that I'd hardly played it. It was meant to be an early Switch release so I pre ordered it during one of the slow early months but unfortunately the physical release was repeatedly delayed, delayed so long in fact I forgot I pre ordered it when it turned up one day. I can only assume the timing must have sucked as I only played it a little (under 5 hours) until moving on to something else, I want to say it clashed with Odyssey's release but I'm not sure. Anyway it got put on the shelf and forgotten about so I decided to return to it during this dry/waiting around month and get some enjoyment from it. TBOI is a rogue like, dungeon exploring, procedurally generated, twin stick shooter, that's bloody brutal and I'm awful at it, however it's one of those games that you really need to learn as alot of the mechanics and information of the game is hidden, for example you pick up upgrades every run but unless you know the icon you won't know what it does and alot of items can and will screw you over. There is nothing more painful than screwing up a strong run or as annoying as getting a dud one, especially as I'm not good enough at the game to make shit runs work. I've beaten mum's heart a couple of times which counted as a won run but that's not the case anymore as beating her unlocks extra bosses I believe which I've not got close to yet, TBOI is a game I really enjoy but I'm just so so bad at it 😂. It's a very easy game to just pick up and play though which is how I've treated it, I'm just playing a run here and there but stopping once I've had enough, at that point I usually feel like returning shorty after as the appeal of that "God run" might be just around the corner, especially when you're shit at it like me and you need the good items. 

Demo's

Spoiler

Dragon Quest Builders 2 Demo - I was excited to check this out but I didn't play too much of it because it's basically the tutorial and the start of the game, you have a warning that your progress doesn't transfer and tbh I just didn't want to play it twice or spoil anything as this is a game I will be getting, just not any time soon due to FE and a true DQ game on the horizon. I did do a few missions and messed around though and this seems more of the same with some quality of life improvements which I'm fine with as I adore the first. The music's good, the art style is great, the writing is as witty and funny as ever so I'm all in.

Ninjin Clash Of The Carrots Demo - So I was browsing the sales and demos like I often do when I saw Ninjin, it was on sale for 90% off with a demo available so I thought why not take a look, I wasn't expecting much though as the eshop screenshots looked pretty unappealing. It's one of those demos I'd typically download but not actually get to but the sale intrigued me enough that I booted it up. Upon starting the game I discovered it was an auto lane runner, okay not the best start but then I discovered it was also a hack and slash beat am up auto runner where you run around the stage taking out enemies. Before I knew it I was having a blast and really enjoying this bizarre mix of genre, it was incredibly stupid and fun with me smiling the entire time. However I did think it could get a tad dull so I continued the demo to discover a shop where you could buy weapons and upgrades and at that point I knew I was seriously interested in this game. The gameplay sees you run between lanes on the screen but you can only attack enemies from behind so you have to get behind them, to do this you can use general movement or a boost ability which is just fun to use. The game is all about positioning and almost like a twin stick shooter as you need to get into attacking positions while dodging enemies and their attacks, you also have a projectile which makes the combat more interesting. Graphically the game is nice enough but a tad too anime for my personal tastes and the story I've seen verges on the silly but I was really enjoying myself. For $0.99 it was a complete no brainer, especially as the demo impressed me and all the reviews I read were positive. This is why I basically download any demo and why I'll try basically anything as you just never know what will surprise you, and this bloody surprised me 😂. It also has online and local multiplayer which is a nice bonus! (requires Nintendo online) 

Viviette Demo - Not a knock on the game at all but this genre/style of game just isn't my cup of tea at all. I downloaded it as visually it really caught my eye as it's a very attractive pixel art style game which is really well done, as is it's sense of atmosphere tbh. However it's the classic horror point and click adventure style of gameplay that made me lose interest fast as I've never enjoyed games where you just wonder around hoping to press A on the right item. For those into that style of game from the 20 odd mins I played it seemed decent enough though so maybe try out the demo, I dunno.

3DS 

Sonic Generations - I have a confession to make as I've never actually played a 2D Sonic before, I've played a few of the 3D games like Sonic Adventure 2 Battle on the GameCube but never a 2D one. The main reason for never dabbling in the series before is purely because I've never understood the appeal of the games as the gotta go fast mechanic has never really appealed, sure I know they have multiple paths and stuff but with the loop the loop stuff I always felt like Sonic games basically played themselves. I do however have a few of the 2D Sonic's in my collection and while looking at completion times of my back log I saw Generations on the 3DS was roughly around 5 hours so it fitted what I was after. Generations on the 3DS is a unique game compared to the console version of the same name (also not reviewed as well) and it's an anniversary title which sees you play as classic Sonic and modern Sonic. The point of the game like any platformer is to get from A to B and you're graded on your performance, this title consists of 7 levels which you play version as classic and modern Sonic, as well as 7 bonus stages and a handful of boss battles. Personally I found the modern Sonic stages and gameplay more appealing as he has more abilities but both were fun enough, however I did think most of the bosses were bland with some just being races. The last boss however is a massive pain in the arse but mainly because he takes a while more than anything else. Level wise to my surprise I liked the concept more then I expected but I still think there is too much of you just not doing anything due to bouncing segments or the auto runner parts, especially as the game design seems to lull you into a false sense of security as you'll often have to react quickly once these auto segments end. Which leads to the difficulty and I'd say this title offered a decent challenge for a standard not caring what rank I got play through as it was rarely frustrating or too easy, it was just right to make me want to push through it. The game uses a three lives system where you game over and have to start the level again after those, while you have lives however you'll respawn at the last check point you activated. There was a story but I'll be honest I had no interest in it as I skipped through all of it just focusing on the action but the music was really good. I beat all the stages in 3 hours and 46 minutes so it's a very short game if like me you have no interest in the ranking system or the extra features like the missions and time attack modes but I got this cheap ages ago and it entertained me throughout. So am I now a 2D Sonic fan? It's too early to say but I enjoyed that a decent amount so I'll likely get to one of the other ones in my back log quicker than I would have before playing this haha. 

Yoshi's New Island - I have a very odd relationship with Yoshi as he's easily one of my favourite Nintendo characters yet I've never really loved any of his games. Unfortunately for me Yoshi is typically in slower paced collection based platformers when he's the star which I'm just not that keen on. Tbh it's mainly the way Yoshi games handle the collectables that puts me off as there are just so many and an awful lot are hidden, or you have one chance to get them or they rely on you having eggs and it just annoys me, I'm not one to repeatedly grind levels to find 30 odd collectables for each level! Yeah I enjoy coin hunting in 2D Mario but that's 3 coins and not 30! Anyway for that reason I'm always hesitant to play/buy Yoshi games but when I do play them I treat them as straight platformers choosing to mainly ignore the collectables, so while I'm not playing the game as intended it means I can find enjoyment. And to my delight I found Yoshi's New Island a very enjoyable experience as the platforming is solid with plenty of new and interesting ideas used and the castles especially were a highlight. The game borrows the pastel type graphics earlier titles in the series used and while it's appealing on the eye I'll admit it is a tad old by this point, it simply can't compete with the newer art styles the Yoshi games have taken on home consoles. The main difference between titles like Yoshi's Crafted World and this series of Yoshi games is in this series baby Mario rides on the dinosaurs back and upon taking damage you have a time limit to get the plumber back before he's kidnapped. This feature makes these Yoshi games pretty unique but also fairly easy as it's rarely that hard to recapture baby Mario to ensure that life continues, tbh the game was rarely challenging at all due to this but there are spikes and bottomless pits that are automatic deaths (the collectables add the difficulty tbh). Length wise the game consists of 6 worlds with 8 levels each which I blitzed through in five and a half hours, I'm sure you could triple that if not more if you wanted the collectables though. Tbf I'm happy as I technically got this game for free as I bought it during a 3 for 2 promotion from Game years ago where I also got Bayonetta (1+2 treated as one game!) on the WiiU, Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater (3DS) and this, I think I paid £20 for the 4 titles so it was worth it but I still need to play MGS:SE.

DS 

WarioWare DIY - The WarioWare games are a series of "micro-game collections" which last a few seconds each and this collection hosts 90 games. The uniqueness of this title is it was sold as a level editor where you can create your own micro games including rules, sprites and music! As the days of Nintendo Wifi are long behind us i have no interest/use in the creation/sharing of levels but the tools look cool at least. Anyway my main interest was the Nintendo pre-built levels in the game and just experiencing my first WarioWare title. The mini games are pretty simple and all touch based but they make up for that with their wackiness for example one game sees you "play" as a finger going side to side and you have to touch it at the right time for it to pick the nose on screen, very bizarre but oddly entertaining, not all games are as out there though as others include a penalty shootout type game or hitting a baseball. When starting a game you have no instructions so you have to decide what the game wants from you on the fly which is pretty fun and you have four fails before you game over, once you do what the game wants the speed of the level will increase as will the difficulty. There are a few brief story like collections where the game will collect a few micro games and you'll have to play them in a row to beat the end of the mission, it's pretty fun and really tests your knowledge of the games. Tbh this just isn't my type of game so i didn't play it for long, just until I got bored of it really. For the early levels I was motivated by beating the previous owners score but it soon became clear they also lost interest in the title. Obviously without the ability to create and share levels any more this title loses alot of its appeal but for that reason it's also dirt cheap, it's an Nintendo game however so it was needed in my collection. I ended up playing just over a third of the games when my interest just evaporated and I stopped playing, personally I think mini game collections need multiplayer to be fun as Mario Party shows, come on single player Mario Party has always sucked lol. 

GBC

Sabrina TTW TAS Spooked - I picked this up recently and decided now was the time to check it out, Sabrina Spooked is a level based Metroidvania type game where in each level you have to find 3 collectables, finding these collectables will open the exit and allow you to progress to the next level. However these collectables are often hidden or in areas you can't reach without finding the needed upgrade in the level, they're the basic Metroid type upgrades like being able to enter small areas (by using the cat lol) and breaking specific blocks but they feel good to use. Combat wise you can jump on most enemies but you can also use magic, however to use magic you first need to find a number of stars in each level which can be a tad annoying tbf, especially as pretty often you'll have cleared the area before finding said stars. I'm really not sure what I think about the progression of this game tbh as exploring for upgrades is fun but having to do it every level can get a tad frustrating, it does mean you can't really mess up or go the wrong way though as the level will always have the upgrade you need. Presentation wise the music doesn't really do it for me but not alot of GB/GBC colour music does as I think most of it sounds awful, however the visuals and animations are excellent which I expected as this is a Wayforward game. Difficulty wise it's fairly easy as you can take four hits and you have unlimited continues, however on any death you do have to start the level from scratch and refind any collectables you already had, it's never too bad but a few bottomless pits add to the play time. Talking of play time the game consists of 4 worlds of 4 levels and a boss battle so it's not the longest experience going, and unfortunately the boss battles aren't anything to write home about animations aside. Finally this is a GBC game with no saves so I was back to the days of using passwords for progress! Oh how I hated these days, especially as this game uses pictures for the password and I have no idea who most these characters are so my notes were things like "mullet girl + Sabrina + Blonde dude + mullet girl" 😂. Unfortunately I never actually beat this title as in the 3rd world you get a tornado power up and for the life of me I just couldn't work out how to activate it, I spent ages being stuck and confused why it wouldn't work and unfortunately the internet and Wayforward's customer services weren't any help. 

Mobile 

Dr Mario World - I played it for a few days but it never got it's hooks into me, it was enjoyable enough but nothing special at all. Did you try it @rob?

Game Of The Year

Spoiler

New Releases

1. Tetris 99
2. Reigns Game Of Thrones
3. Dr Mario World

I'm looking forward to this "by default" list changing in the coming months! 

First Time Played This Year

1. Starlink Battle For Atlus
2. In Between 
3. Super Mario Party
4. The Way Remastered
5. Crash Bandicoot N'Sane Trilogy

Batman The Brave & The Bold drops out while In Between jumps into second. 

Recent Pick Ups

Physical

Sushi Striker: The Way Of Sushido - Switch- £3.95 - Like many I was hoping for some Prime Day Switch game deals but unfortunately the event was extremely underwhelming with mainly out dated titles being reduced, however I did spot an absolute crazy deal getting Sushi Striker for under £4! Granted it's been £10-15 for a while but it's still £40 in most retailers and on the Eshop so I'm delighted with the steal, the box art and plastic is worth £4 by itself 😂. An Nintendo made game for £4! Anyway Sushi Striker is a puzzle/colour matching game with a hilariously over the top story and production value, I played the demo ages ago and it's bat shit crazy and very Japanese, the story is about Sushi being a valuable treasure and the Empire is hogging it which naturally we have to stop! For £4 I'll take a risk but I'm surprisingly looking forward to it, however I won't get to it for a while because of other gaming priorities, I just couldn't knock that price. 

Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle Gold Edition - Switch - £11 - Tesco had some crazy deals but they were in store only, as my missus is a mental lady she travelled to every Tesco in like a two hour drive attempting to find Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze (£10) and Captain Road (£7.50) but unfortunately she was out of luck only finding Mario + Rabbids which I own and have 100%'d. However to my surprise when she got it home it was the Gold Edition which comes with the DLC which is something I hadn't bought yet and the Donkey Kong stuff alone is like £15. So she got the full game + DLC for £11 which is tidy as, especially as I intend to flip my original copy for £15-20 or a trade if possible. 

Digital

Ninjin Clash Of The Carrots - Switch - $0.99 - See demo section above. 

A Robot Named Fight - Switch - $1.99 - A Robot Named Fight is a heavily Metroid inspired roguelite with procedurally generated levels as it's dubbed "The Binding Of Isaac meets Metroidvania". This game has been in my radar since it released but I didn't get it due to getting Dead Cells instead, the games appear different enough but they are also very similar which is why I waited on this. It's been on sale for £5 a few times and I've almost bitten but it turns out waiting was the right thing to do as the second I saw it for two bucks I jumped on it. 

This leaves my US account with $2.28 + $0.19 gold coins so hopefully one more bargain appears in the coming weeks, tbf I've stretched this free $10 pretty far 😂

hey my dudes and dudettes,

been away for a while playing anything and everything on my Switch. Love me an eShop sale

Wanted to know if anyone has any experience with FM Touch on the switch? Better experience than on mobile? is it much different?

I originally played the PC version but it came to a point where i needed to see other humans and daylight, so had to put that version of the game aside. I've enjoyed the plug and play nature of FMMobile since.

Can anyone give me details or share experiences of FM Touch on switch?