Find results in...

Off Topic Nintendo

Ashez

3 minutes ago, Ashez said:

BOTW and DQXI are ports, you're chatting shit @Nucleusย ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

BOTW....Port....Piss off Ashez ๐Ÿ˜‚

Witcher 3 > DQXIs ๐Ÿ‘€ย 

3 hours ago, Nucleus said:

It doesnโ€™t help that itโ€™s holding its price really well! ยฃ45 for a physical copy, and thatโ€™s on a sale! I managed to snag it for ยฃ25 physically during last easters sale iirc

That's when I was going to buy it but saw Dragons Dogma for ยฃ15 and went for that instead, still think maybe I should of purchased Skyrim instead.ย 

ย 

3 hours ago, Ashez said:

Is this any good? It's caught my eye a few times. Interests me slightly more than Skyrim but less than The Witcher.ย 

It depends on how you feel about having NPC companions with you at all times (called pawns) You create your own character and your main pawn and can summon 2 pawns other people have created to join you. It sounds really fun at first and the story is really interesting but I lost interest in the gameplay quite easily (15 hours) mainly due to the fact you have to travel half way across the map to do quests etc. Your pawns can be useless in certain areas as well and you will have to constantly revive them or have lot's of enemies attacking you at once.ย 

10 hours ago, Nucleus said:

BOTW....Port....Piss off Ashez ๐Ÿ˜‚

It is, of the WiiU version ๐Ÿ˜›

10 hours ago, Nucleus said:

Witcher 3 > DQXIs ๐Ÿ‘€ย 

Animal, you absolute animal

7 hours ago, Mikey said:

It depends on how you feel about having NPC companions with you at all times (called pawns) You create your own character and your main pawn and can summon 2 pawns other people have created to join you. It sounds really fun at first and the story is really interesting but I lost interest in the gameplay quite easily (15 hours) mainly due to the fact you have to travel half way across the map to do quests etc. Your pawns can be useless in certain areas as well and you will have to constantly revive them or have lot's of enemies attacking you at once.ย 

Yeah that's why I hesitated, DQ9 you create your own team but otherwise I've not experienced anything like that

1 hour ago, Ashez said:

It is, of the WiiU version ๐Ÿ˜›

๐Ÿ˜ฎย 

1 hour ago, Ashez said:

Animal, you absolute animal

Truth ๐Ÿ˜›

6 hours ago, Ashez said:

Switch is absolutely killing itย 

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/53671/nintendo-releases-fiscal-year-earnings-and-guidance-for-next-year

Animal Crossing sold just under 14m in a month and a half ffs.ย 

Maybe they can invest in the bloody next gen of joycons, because the ones we currently have are cheap as shit! :@ย 

How on earth has AC sold that many ffs

I've never played a Paper Mario but this looks kinda neatย 

YouTube link won't work but announced today and out in July! Back to back first party RPGs from Nintendo

Says Intelligent Systems so they must have made this whole the Muso (Kechmo?)guys made Fire Emblem Three Housesย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Edited by Ashez

Going to give this one a good watch and study later - Gamexplain already have a 28 minute discussion out ๐Ÿคฃย 

1 hour ago, Rob said:

Looks great in the trailer. It looks almost 3D in parts, unless that is just a diagonal plane.

The Wii one had 3D sections I think, I dunno. I missed the N64 and Gamecube ones as a kid and while I have the Wii one I've not tried it yet. I also have the 3DS one as my brother had it but he didn't like it and reviewers slaughtered it.ย 

On 03/05/2020 at 13:11, Ashez said:

The last two events have been really good tbf so possibly because of that. I dunno if I'll get the DLC at release or not, it depends what I'm playing at the time I guess. Xenoblade kinda temptsย me this month you see.ย 

Sorry for late reply. Being playing Animal Crossing and Dragon Quest XIย ๐Ÿ˜

What I've Been Playingย 

May

A tad late this month as I've alot to cover as I've knocked three games out of my back log!ย 

Switchย 

South Park The Fractured But Whole - I should start this off by saying I've never really watched the show, sure I've caught a couple of episodes over the years but I'm hardly a fan of the franchise, I bought into this experience purely from the perspective of expecting a funny but solid RPG experience. Did the game deliverย on these expectations? Well yes and no. Firstly the game can be pretty funny in the typical childish yet risky/offensive type of humour the South Park series goes for, but in truth the jokes rarely got more than a smirk and they soon wore thin as the game repeats jokes throughout the 20 hour adventure, usually the first time they were pretty funny but by the end I'd lost interest in the humour side of the game. So was it at least a solid RPG experience? Well the battle system in this title is grid based which is one reason why I found it intriguing before purchase as it's a system I've enjoyed before, however unfortunately the South Park system isn't that in depth and can be pretty frustrating, especially as attacks have strict impact areas yet I never felt I had the tactical options to fully set up big chain attacks. It was more adapting turn by turn compared to attempting to set up opportunities for big attacks like the previous systems I've enjoyed. The battle system also incorporated some action RPG elements with little quick time events which when prompt on time offer various boosts to damage and your special meter. Finally the class system is wide open for your avatar as at various points you unlock new classes and you'll have the ability to mix and match attacks from the ones you've assigned yourself, however I found the team building aspects limiting as you can't selected your partner's loadouts and at times I felt like I wanted more options like these to personalise the experience. I will say it was an enjoyable system throughout and the game kept me engaged as the title does throw a few unique battles at you which were really fun, one boss battle late on especially added more of the tactical elements I'd hoped for throughout.
Outside of the humour and the combat the game has a focus on exploring the town which was well done, I'm sure fans of the series would get a kick out of exploring all these locations as graphically the game could easily be mistaken for the show, however as a non fan of the series it was just an okay world to experience, I'm sure with more of a South Park history I'd have enjoyed it more. It's fair to say however there is a decent amount of things to do around town and in the games "dungeons" as you'll unlock abilities throughout which give access to hidden areas, items or general progress but even these got repetitive. My biggest gripe with the game and it's one that massively ruined combat and exploring for me was the inconsistent and constant load screens, honestly I feel a big chunk of my play time was just waiting for things to load. Getting into battle? Have a 10 odd second load screen. Moving screens in town? Here take a loading screen. Moving rooms in a house? Guess what more loading screens! They were constant and absolutely infuriating at times, especially as some were just stupidly long. It got to the point where I was actively trying to avoid combat or doing anything that would require a loading screen I didn't have to do. To end on a positive though I have to say my favourite aspect of this game had to be the super hero setting and story as I found it very unique for a RPG and enjoyable, the game is full of DC and Marvel references and I found them all very entertaining. The main plot of the game is you're kids playing superhero and you're the new kid on the block with the power of farting going by the name Butlord. You're trying to rescue a lost cat for the cash reward to kick start your own movie franchise and let's just say the story soon goes in a very bizarre and unexpected direction, yes it's incredibly stupid but it kept me pushing forward so it achieved its job. The character designs were top draw though as seeing these homemade child costumes and bases was just hilarious and reminded me of my own childhood, yeah don't judge lol. All in all I found this game enjoyable enough but it's pretty flawed in my opinion but the short run time for a RPG made it easier to swallow, even if I thought it could have been 3-5 hours shorter as the fluff was clear to see in the final sections of the game. I'm glad I've played it but I doubt I'd return to the series for the prequel or if any sequels are released, I'd give The Fractured But Whole a 6.5/10.ย 

Sphinx And The Cursed Mummy - I went into Sphinx expecting a 3D Zelda clone set in Egyptian times and that's essentially what I got, this title has some very rough parts I wish the remaster fixed but it was a solid experience. Story wise the game is basically split in two halves as this title features two playable characters which you jump between at regular intervals, in the one half you play as Sphinx who is on the typical hero route of stopping the big bad, however you also play as a mummy who was killed by the big bad during a ritual that Sphinx managed to interrupt so instead of the ritual killing the sacrifice it turned him into a mummy. Obviously that's a basic run down as while the story is decent it is a tad long winded but it does the job, I do like the fact however both paths interact with each other though as when you're Sphinx you'll find items for the mummy to use and vice versa when you're playing as the mummy. Gameplay wise I will start with the negatives though as there are a few, firstly this game is very much a game of its era in its design and structure, saving especially is a royal pain in the arse as save points aren't overly frequent and any game over respawns you at your last save point, so I quickly learnt to save often and to go out of my way to lock in my progress. I'd also say It's a massive shame the remaster didn't add voice acting to the game as the story is pretty speech heavy and dramatically animated but without voices it feels essentially empty, I think a voice over would have gone a long way to improving this title. Secondly the combat in Sphinx is some of the worst I've experienced in a long time, granted it's not really a big feature of the game but any combat sections had me groaning in boredom, frustration and tedium. You see the game uses the fairly typically 3 strike combat found in many games but this title doesn't have any targeting or lock on feature which means keeping track of enemies is a nightmare, especially ones that move fast, teleport or are practically invisible....Yeah the combat is just awful, you'll get the hang of it but it was never enjoyable unfortunately. My final moan would have to be the lack of clear direction as this game doesn't hold your hand at all, it doesn't even have a map! While the world isn't that large it did quickly become a pain trying to remember where everything was and how to get around, especially as I played this over a few weekends so it's not like everything stayed fresh in my mind, in the end I did resort to a guide for some guidance outside of dungeons just to keep the games pace up, I'm all for hands off games but at times I finished found Sphinx to be a little obtuse and almost intentionally vague which I don't have time for. Thankfully however the game has a massive saving grace being the dungeons as I found them all an absolute joy to play through with some real brain scratching puzzles hidden within them which I loved figuring out. This is where the two characters really shine as while both characters have a big focus on puzzle solving Sphinx is more action/combat based while the mummy has more of a focus on stealth, platforming and bigger puzzles as he has no combat abilities at all. On the Sphinx side of things it's your typical Zelda type tropes as you'll push statues, shoot targets, press switches and so on but the creativity really shrines through on the mummy side. Obviously a mummy is dead and the game has alot of fun with this concept as the mummy can conduct certain elements like fire and electricity, so alot of the challenges will see you having to work out how to catch fire and then where to take your burning wraps to, usually while avoiding any danger like water which would extinguish the flame. Admittedly this concept does end up alittle over done but I ended up really enjoying it, considering I'm usually more of a combat type of guy I really enjoyed the mummies side of the game alot more. One thing that did surprise me however is the game features very few actual bosses, I can't say I minded as like I said the combat is garbage but I found a game of this style not having dungeon bosses very peculiar. Basically I'm really happy I played this title, admittedly as a whole it's nowhere near Zelda's quality or even Okami's but I did seriously enjoy these dungeons, it's a hard one to recommend though as while it might be in HD it's still a GameCube/PS2 era action platformer which carries alot of problems, I can see past such issues as I often revist older games but some other might not be able to. The game did end heavily teasing a sequel but unfortunately it wasn't to be which has to be a shame as this series had potential.ย 

Animal Crossing New Horizons - I fell off Animal Crossing pretty hard and I think the turnips are to blame as they ruined the game for me. They're just so over powered that they make basically everything else pointless or meaningless, especially as I'm not as interested in the design aspect of the game where you need bells/money. Tbf I tried to stick with the game but once I ran out of recipes to craft or I didn't have the type of items I wanted to use in my designs I soon lost interest, the game still called to me but I had nothing to do but grind in hope of recipes I wanted. I did however jump back in for the museum day event which unfortunately was a pretty poor event, I did end up playing longer than I expected though and it felt great to be back on my island. I guess this game will have lasting appeal even if it's brief each time.ย 

Devil May Cry 3 - I didn't intend to finish this trilogy so quickly after playing the previous two games in the franchise last month but the call of one of my favourite games was too strong! I've made no secret of my love of Devil May Cry 3 and replaying it was pure nostalgia and gaming bliss. While the second game in the series was a massive disappointment the developers went back to what worked originally for the third title in the series while also adding a big focus on the story and characters. Vergil did appear in the first game but it's in the third instalment where he's truly developed as a character and where we learn more about Dante's family. The story basically focuses around the sons of Sparda (Dante + Vergil) where Vergil is the evil twin looking to inherit his father's power while Dante tries to stop him, however there is also another separate family plot surrounding Arkham and his daughter Mary aka Lady where you'll see the lengths Arkham will go to to become a God. The story focus is very much shown throughout the adventure as every mission more or less starts and ends with a cut scene and having the cocky free going Dante back from the first game is wonderful to see, the serious and moody Dante from the middle game of the series let the game down. However it is Vergil who completely steals the show as he's a complete badass from start to finish and just oozes power, for example there is this one really challenging boss who'll repeatedly batter you, then a few cut scenes later Vergil will cross paths with said boss and dispatch of him in seconds, the game just does a really good job of showing how powerful Vergil is and how he is a step above Dante. This is especially showcased in the boss battles featuring the brothers as he's an absolutely brutal encounter, especially the final meeting between the two as getting caught in his combo is devastating! Vergil is just extremely quick and potent with damage but when you finally beat him it's invigorating! Which brings me on to the difficulty as DMC3 is by far the hardest in the series thus far (on normal anyway). I seriously don't remember it giving me as much trouble as it did but every boss encounter was a grind as I releaned the patterns and strategies, granted the level to level gameplay was pretty reasonable but not far off every boss battle was intense and challenging. Ahh I just loved it! Seriously I could gush about this game for ages as I just love everything about it, DMC3 is just one of the best character action games ever made. Now to wait for DMC4 to come to Switch as I've not played the three titles that followed DMC3 (4, reboot and 5).ย 

Demos

Songbird Symphony - This had me hyped when it released as graphically it really stands out and the concept of a rhythm platformer had me intrigued as I do enjoy rhythm games, so I decided to give the demo a whirl as the physical version is basically ยฃ10 everywhere currently. For once I'm glad I tried before I bought as while I adore the visuals I absolutely suck at rhythm games even though I enjoy them and the demo kicked my arse. Reviews say you can beat the game while sucking which is a nice feature but I don't think my ego or backlog would appreciate the battering. Like I said it's already a ยฃ10 game physically so I doubt I'll be adding it to my collection unless it drops further which doesn't seem likely, digitally it's been as low as ยฃ2.50 though I believe so maybe that'll tempt me in the future.ย 

Game Of The Year
ย 
New Releases

1. Animal Crossing New Horizons
2.ย 
3.ย 
4.ย 
5.ย 

First Time Played This Year

1. Dragon Quest XIs
2. Steamworld Quest Hand of Gilgamech
3. Poi! Explorers Editionย 
4. Sphinx And The Cursed Mummy
5. South Park The Fractured But Whole

Recent Pick Ups

Physical

Victor Vran Overkill Edition - Switch - ยฃ14 - Yet another game thats been on my at the right price radar! Victor Vran is an action RPG in the Diablo mould which is a genre I've next to no experience in and as you know I love trying new genres and getting new experiences. The thing that caught my eye about Victor Vran when it released was the gothic/steampunk Van Hesling type design which I'm always a sucker for, the box art just looks cool! Thankfully the coolness seems to be more than just the art style as it reviewed well and this edition even comes with some Motorhead DLC so what could be more intriguing than that. So yeah I've added another physical indie to my ever growing collection. ย 

Digitalย 

Anthill - Switch - Free - I've raved about Image & Form games countless times (Steamworld series developers) and they recently held a Twitter giveaway for 2000 copies of Anthill which @Nucleusย also won. Any way Anthill has recently been ported to the Switch as it's one of the company's early mobile games and it seems to be a strategy tower defence game, tbf they had me at giveaway and I'm intrigued to check out one of their earlier games but it is handheld mode only.
ย 

Edited by Ashez
1 minute ago, Rob said:

Bargain!ย 

Bought the variety kit for myself and one of each for the missus' Godson :).ย 

6 minutes ago, Rob said:

Willย have to go see the reviews and see what they look like first.

The novelty is my interest, for ยฃ10 I'm willing to have a look. I only really want the VR set to play around with but for that cheap I'll check out the variety set, I have no interest in the robot set though. The variety set also works with MK8D with the motorbike handles

7 minutes ago, Rob said:

Yeah, the build times really put me off.

It's part of the process, I think that time investment is just asย important asย the game. Like with Lego you build it to build it and not to play with it. If the build time was minutes and the games were ace what's the point of the build etc.ย 

1 hour ago, Rob said:

I know this is Nintendo so donโ€™t shoot me Ash, but whatโ€™s folksโ€™ thoughts on the PS5 and games reveal?

I almost asked the same last night lol.

I didn't watch the event and I've seen no trailers, typically I'll watch Sony's E3 stuff but I rarely enjoy them and I just couldn't be arsed last night. I very much doubt I'll get a PS5/XBX as I hardly touched the XB1 when I still lived with the family, basically a bit of Fifa and Arkham Knight are all I wanted to play. There are like 5 games tops I feel like I miss out on being Nintendo only. Tbf I'd happily spend the money I think but it's the time I don't have for two systems/collections. I struggle to fit in all I want to play on Nintendo systems never mind adding another console to the mix. The new Batman game will be my weak point though for sure, hopefully one my brothers gets the system for Fifa and the like and I'll try borrow it.ย 

PS5 - My God it's an ugly beast! Is it a modem? A skyscraper? A toaster? Hideous bit of kit that!ย 

I've seen no footage so I can't really comment on the announcements but nothing screamed out at me tbf.ย 

It did make me realise how much I'm missing E3 though, the show is over hyped trash but I want that Nintendo Direct ๐Ÿ˜‚

I actually like the design lol. Some good games also but I don't plan to buy it that soon. Still prefer the switch because of portability.ย 

1 hour ago, zaangie said:

I actually like the design lol. Some good games also but I don't plan to buy it that soon. Still prefer the switch because of portability.ย 

That Kaiba image still makes me chuckle ๐Ÿ˜‚

What I've Been Playing

June

Switch

Mutant Year Zero Road To Eden - I don't think I've ever 180'd as hard as I did with MYZ, let me explain! So I started playing on the easiest difficulty and it absolutely battered me by the time I got to the first boss, I was just banging my head against the wall and feeling completely useless! I was around 10 levels higher than the AI but I was being repeatedly annihilated, like it wasn't even close and i was extremely frustrated thinking this game was over difficult trash. I spent a fair few hours in this state constantly trying to get an upper hand but no matter what I did progress seemed impossible, I was a broken man. I looked up how much it was worth and strongly considered trading it in or selling it as I was completely fed up and regretting my purchase. However it dawned on me that I was enjoying myself as I continued to spend hours trying to brute force the game so I decided to look up a MYZ beginners guide. This is when the penny dropped as I was playing the game completely wrong, I was trying to brute force it which is basically the opposite of how it's intended to be played. The developers built this game with one specific play style in mind and the second I got my head around that the game just clicked with me. So I guess it's about time I explained what MYZ is, well it's a strategy RPG in the mould of Fire Emblem or Xcom where you move units around a grid and take turns in battle, however this game also has a massive focus on stealth which is the part I completely overlooked and was the cause of my troubles! Unlike in Fire Emblem the maps in MYZ are open world, as you travel location to location and on your travels you'll encounter various enemy camps, when you find these camps you don't go in all guns blazing like I was doing, oh no you survey the area and get a lay of the land. Once you have an understanding of what's around you you utilise stealth kills to turn the odds in your favour. Your characters have loud guns (shots alert nearby allies as does failure to kill) and silenced which do less damage but obviously it's silent, so it's possible to find isolated enemies and take them out, thinning the AI's numbers and turning the battle into your favour. Once you've thinned the herd you can move in to the main collection of enemies and strategically take them out. I found this gameplay loop of exploring, strategizing and combat extremely fun, addictive and rewarding as there was nothing better than seeing a plan come off! Thankfully you can save at any time and you get the feeling the game is designed with trial and error/save scumming in mind, I'll admit I over used saving and reloading but only pre encounters, I wouldn't allow my self to save mid battle. Then you get to the world and story and it's just fantastic, the setting sees you as survivors after a global plague and nuclear war have basically destroyed earth (rather fitting in today's climate), even leading to the playable characters mutating, for example the main characters are a mutated Pig man and a mutated duck man. You have a band of survivors living on an abandoned oil rig called the Ark with an Elder who remembers the ways of the Ancients, he instructs you to explore the Zone in search of loot (scrap aka currency) to keep the colony surviving but you soon get a mission to find and save someone called Hammond who's essentially the engineer of the Ark and the one that keeps it running. In pursuit of Hammond you learn about the rebels living in the Zone called Ghouls who're working with the Nova Sect to take down the Ark. You'll later learn of a fabled area known as Eden where you have to discover if it exists or not and the surprises that come with such a journey. All in all I found the story up to purpose as it was engaging and the developers added to it with DLC which is tougher to talk about broadly. However not everything about this game is a home run as visually this Switch port is far from ideal as it's very dark, ugly and rough in parts, at times it looks almost like a PS2 era game. Thankfully the performance is acceptable as I experienced no crashes or glitches but the load times were a little long and performance definitely struggled more in the DLC chapters, personally I can see past these issues as I loved the gameplay loop so much, this was a game I was thinking about in between sessions and one I was super excited to just sit down and play. It was highly addictive and rewarded which is what I want in this type of game. One I'd recommend people look into.

Animal Crossing New Horizons - This month's event focused around weddings and designing venues for two characters, unfortunately as expected this update didn't hold my attention for long at all.

Yooka-Laylee & The Impossible Lair - Unfinished as yet and my thoughts are still developing so look out for them next month. For what it's worth I'm fairly lukewarm currently.

Demo

51Worldwide Games - This game kinda tempted me so I downloaded the demo and convinced the missus to try it out, before I knew it we'd spent an evening battling in connect 4 and arguing with the AI in the featured card game and Domino's. I'll admit we had a blast and it's the most fun I've had on the system with the missus, it's casual and competitive unlike Mario Kart or Mario Party imo. I almost went and picked it up that night but we didn't bother, so I've told the missus it's her call, buy it if she wants it as I know I won't play it without her. She hasn't picked it up as yet but with lockdown the impulse buy of it isn't likely until shops are more free roaming as we can't browse say Game here, then again her Birthday is at the end of July so maybe that'll be my excuse ๐Ÿ˜‚.

Game Of The Year

New Releases

1. Animal Crossing New Horizons

First Time Played This Year

1. Dragon Quest XIs
2. Mutant Year Zero Road To Eden
3. Steamworld Quest Hand of Gilgamech
4. Poi! Explorers Edition
5. Sphinx And The Cursed Mummy

South Park drops off the list with Mutant Year Zero jumping up to second.

Recent Pick Ups

Physical

This Is The Police 2 - Switch - ยฃ7.95 - I'll admit the completionist in me made this purchase as I own and beat the first game in the series already so for ยฃ8 it felt right to have the completed series on my shelf. I actually really enjoyed the story of the first game but the gameplay wore thin and the game really out stayed it's welcome imo (20+ hours), I believe I discussed it at the time but it's a police based management SIM where you have units you send to crimes and so on. The sequel got mixed reviews as it's more of the same but it's also added some Xcom style combat missions which really appealed to me, however unfortunately reviewers weren't too impressed with its implementation, but for ยฃ8 I'll roll the dice.

Labo Variety Pack - Switch - ยฃ10 - Labo had my attention the second it was announced but the price point and the lack of kids basically ruled it out as a sensible purchase, however for ยฃ10 I'm all in on checking this cardboard construction experiment out! The Variety pack contains the piano, motorbike handles (works with MK8D!), the fishing rod, car and the bird house type thing. Admittedly I'd have been more excited for the vehicle or VR kits but for the price I can't complain, I also grabbed another copy of this and the robot kit for gifts. I have a week off early July so I intend to build a few of these then as the build times are insane!

Slay The Spire - Switch - ยฃ19.99 - A rogue like card based dungeon crawler? Yep that sounds like my Switch habits alright! I've had this on my want list since it released but the physical release skyrocketed in price and stayed there after I skipped it repeatedly at around the ยฃ20 mark, thankfully however it returned to that price point in Games recent sale so I decided to grab it considering I was already paying postage on the Labo order and Amazon wasn't dropping their price from ยฃ35ish.

Rocket League - Switch - ยฃ9 - My little brother plays a stupid amount of Rocket League on his Xbox and as it's cross platform I've had my eyes peeled for a copy for a while. I've never actually played the game before but it does look seriously fun so for ยฃ9 why not. It's been ยฃ30+ or unavailable on Amazon for ages but Game and Argos slashed the price to ยฃ10 but I decided to wait until stores opened (I hate paying postage, especially ยฃ5 postage) hoping the offer would still be on, however work matched the price so I grabbed it from there with my discount, added bonus that!

Digital

Jump Rope Challenge - Nintendo developers made this jump rope mini game at their own homes while in isolation, Which in itself is pretty neat! However the big N put the app out for free on the Eshop until September. It's basically an app where you use the Joycons as a skipping rope and go for high scores, nothing mind blowing but it's worth downloading for the story behind it alone.