FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ashez

Off Topic Nintendo

@Ashez I'm loving wolfenstein, although it has a motion blur and there is a bug where the left controller doesn't work in the menus 

3 hours ago, Real_Random said:

@Ashez I'm loving wolfenstein, although it has a motion blur and there is a bug where the left controller doesn't work in the menus 

From one review I saw a system reboot fixes the controller issue iirc, I leave mine in sleep mode so I have to reboot it now and then, Fifa is one game I had issues with until full rebooting (it repeatedly froze at the login screen I think). 

I still really want to play Doom and Skyrim but I'm scared to pull the trigger now as so far they've stuck at £40-45 but I've waited this long that if I cave I know they'll go on sale the next week lol. Ys Xiii is one I'm considering though as it looks really good but it appears to have a small print run as I'm already seeing places sell out :/. I don't like spending £45 on a game I'm not 100% on liking. 

@Ashez yes, big fan of warriors game. Didn't know shining resonance has a demo. From what I saw in game play videos it's not like a warriors game but like xenoblade or the final fantasy. Not my style.

Fortnite is funnier when you play with other people, but I'm not gonna play it again until they add gyro aim. But if you want we can play someday. 

1 hour ago, zaangie said:

@Ashez yes, big fan of warriors game. Didn't know shining resonance has a demo. From what I saw in game play videos it's not like a warriors game but like xenoblade or the final fantasy. Not my style.

Fortnite is funnier when you play with other people, but I'm not gonna play it again until they add gyro aim. But if you want we can play someday. 

That's how it appears in the trailers tbf as the screen is pretty busy but I ensure you it's nothing like Xenoblade. To me the combat screamed of Hyrule/Fire Emblem Warriors as you have a weak and strong attack as well as specials.  I'd give the demo a try at least mate :)

I'll keep that in mind, cheers @zaangie :)

· Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Ashez said:

That's how it appears in the trailers tbf as the screen is pretty busy but I ensure you it's nothing like Xenoblade. To me the combat screamed of Hyrule/Fire Emblem Warriors as you have a weak and strong attack as well as specials.  I'd give the demo a try at least mate :)

I'll keep that in mind, cheers @zaangie :)

I'll give it a try then 😁

Edited by zaangie

31 minutes ago, zaangie said:

I'll give it a try then 😁

Let me know what you think :)