Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic Nintendo

Ashez

12 minutes ago, Ashez said:

I love Pokemon, I've played at least one of every gen and it's one my favourite series and while let's go has introduced some super cool stuff there is a lot I'm unsure of lol. There are things I love in let's go and things that scare me tbh. 

I played the first 3 generations of Pokémon with Crystal being my favourite one. When the games were made for the DS and no longer the Gameboy I couldn't play them anymore as my parents bought me a PSP and my sisters a DS so I haven't played Gen 4 onwards, I play Pokémon GO and with the new Gen 4 Pokémon update I'm starting to learn a little about them.

18 minutes ago, Ashez said:

This type of dumbing down is what worries me lol, everything I've read says the game is stupidly easy and while I don't mind that As such i'm just worried it'll be a tad boring. The shiny hunting looks fun though. 

To be honest, it is rather easy, especially as if you have a friend to play it with (have to play on same switch) you can both battle so when I played with my girlfriend earlier we beat Brock with her using Pikachu and me using her Bulbasaur so you can actually do 2v1, lol. Later on there will be 2v2 battles with NPC that will be cool.

21 minutes ago, Ashez said:

the missus' mum said she'd get me a game for Xmas so I said the Crash trilogy or Pokemon so we'll see. Hoping to get both as I got the missus to pass on the message so she knows what I have my eye on as well lmao. 

I was going to get Crash when it first came out but completely forgot about it, still a game I wouldn't mind getting. To be honest there is a few Switch games I want, hoping to get Dark Souls and Smash for Christmas, recently bought the Donkey Kong game and Mario Party, the latter being a massive let down in my opinion.

6 minutes ago, Westside said:

Pokémon GO

That's my sticking point as I've never played Pokemon Go and it doesn't interest me at all lol. 

7 minutes ago, Westside said:

, it is rather easy, especially as if you have a friend to play it

I doubt my missus would wanna play so I'd be by myself, I think I'd also bin off Pikachu or Eevee n all haha. 

8 minutes ago, Westside said:

was going to get Crash when it first came out but completely forgot about it, still a game I wouldn't mind getting. To be honest there is a few Switch games I want, hoping to get Dark Souls and Smash for Christmas, recently bought the Donkey Kong game and Mario Party, the latter being a massive let down in my opinion.

My Switch "I want at the right price" list is massive tbf! With Crash being near the top, I always said if it dropped to £20 I'd get it but it's stuck at £30 so I've got other things I've wanted instead. Games like Skyrim and Doom have also keep their price and I'm not sure enough on either to jump in at £40 haha. 

I had Donkey Kong on WiiU but it's good but pretty hard, as for Mario Party I've not liked one since the GameCube days and I have no one to play it with so it was never considered. 

For a while I never played Pokémon Go either but now I play it pretty much every day lol. Community day has brought a lot of old players back into the game. 3 hours to catch a certain Pokémon with the chance of a shiny form too is awesome, it's so popular a few community days ago I managed to do a Mewtwo raid and catch my first one, just need a Tauros now to complete my Kanto Pokedex but it's regen exclusive.

10 hours ago, Ashez said:

Games like Skyrim and Doom have also keep their price and I'm not sure enough on either to jump in at £40 haha. 

That's my feeling about them too, I've only played a little bit of Skyrim and would love to play a open world MMO on the Switch, I played BOTW when it first came out completed it but I made a new account on the Switch and couldn't be asked to complete that over again so sold it lol.

Edited by Westside
1 hour ago, Westside said:

For a while I never played Pokémon Go either but now I play it pretty much every day lol. Community day has brought a lot of old players back into the game. 3 hours to catch a certain Pokémon with the chance of a shiny form too is awesome, it's so popular a few community days ago I managed to do a Mewtwo raid and catch my first one, just need a Tauros now to complete my Kanto Pokedex but it's regen exclusive.

On Pokemon 3DS wise I have a living dex that is basically complete, I'm just missing one legendary event from those games and the two new Let's Go legends which I can't get as I don't play Pokemon Go lol. As Let's Go doesn't work with Pokemon Bank I assume those two will be in the next mainline game though. 

Tauros now to complete my Kanto Pokedex

I'll admit I'm not in the know but can't you catch one in Let's Go and trade it over?.Or is it only Go to Let's Go?

I played BOTW

Amazing game!

sold it 

I never trade in all sell as I like to collect them, which is why I'm tight with my jumping in point lol. I have 21 physical switch games atm :)

What I've Been Playing

I didn't even realise we were in December already haha!

Switch 

Dead Cells - This game in one word is incredible! After playing it the hype it got makes complete sense as it's easily one of the best games I've played in years! The premise is it's a Metroidvania rogue like where you have a series of levels and death means you start again, progression really reminds me of the Binding Of Isaac as on every run you'll unlock new items or abilities that will make the game easier in the long run. Your character can carry two weapons (sword, bow, whip, ice blasts etc) and two traps (turrets, wolf traps, bombs etc) which are colour coded and split into categories of brutality, tactics and survival (you can also find colourless which scale to your highest stat). During the levels you'll find these scrolls that you use to upgrade one area by 15% plus some health, the 15% damage increase is always the same but the health increase changes depending on how many times you've upgraded that colour on that run. So if you pick to upgrade the red/brutality attribute any weapon you find/use with a red code will be boosted 15% so you can build the run as you like, however on death these aren't kept it's only the weapons you find and buy via souls (item drops) that get added to the randomised item pool and that's only if you manage to get to the check point, death before that means they're lost. The game is known to be difficult and it really is as you can die in next to no time but any death is your fault, it's very rare to feel like the game screwed you as the controls and especially the movement are exceptional and I'd say this is one of the best games I've ever played for freedom of movement and just how easy it is to get around the levels (especially if you unlock the movement upgrades). The level layout is somewhat linear as you need to get from point A to B but you can go off the simple route in search of scrolls and other upgrades to boost the run you're on, however this obviously means being open to more challenges, it's very much risk vs reward but you'll need all the boosts you can get to beat the later levels. Exploration is really fun as the level is slightly different every time and it's not a hindrance as the levels have loads of teleporters so if you end up at a dead end it's quick to get back on track, there are also many different level routes to the final boss. The first level is pretty easy, the second and third are a step up but you'll get used to them but the first boss is brutal, he slaughtered me time after time but with each loss I was learning his patterns and how to deal with him, and now I can beat him with little hassle which is amazing considering how bad he whooped me on earlier runs! I'd say after this boss there is a decent difficulty spike but it's also when the game gets more creative with enemies and levels as in one you have to go into houses to find keys and another is a massive clocktower maze which you'll have to find the exit and the right key. I'm 20ish hours in and I'm yet to beat the final boss and in truth I've only made it to him 3 or 4 times and in every case he's blitzed me within seconds apart from one attempt where I got him to around a quarter left, but he's a total monster! I'm sure in time I'll learn how to deal with him but even getting to him is some feat! I only know he's the final boss as I was that scared I'd never beat him and progress I had to see how close I was to the end, once I knew I'd made it basically to the end I'm determined to slaughter him! On a podcast I listen to they did discuss a way to cheese the game (abusing the way the game saves) but as yet that doesn't interest me as I'll only resort to that if I get to the point where I don't think it's possible haha. All in all i'm very happy with this game as it really is one of those just one more run type experiences where you feel yourself getting better at the game, I was surprised my playtime was as low as it was as it feels like I've played a lot more than that but with how short runs can be (around 40-50mins to reach final boss, first level is 1-3mins long) it makes more sense lol. I'll admit the game can get repetitive after a few failed runs in a row but I can see passed that as the gameplay is just so much fun, 100% recommend to any 2D platformer fans wanting a challenge and the music is great as well. Admittedly this doesn't explain the game well at all as it's really bloody deep so if you're still reading I'd recommend looking into it for sure. 

Croc's World Demo - A colourful platformer demo, It would be rude to not try it out really! Unfortunately I wish I was rude as it's some boring mobile port that wasn't worth the thirty seconds I spent on it :p. 

GameCube

GoldenEye Rogue Agent - I decided to continue my adventures in the James Bond universe with Rogue Agent, it's a game I have fond memories of as I remember getting it for Xmas alongside The Getaway Black Monday on the PS2. Story wise you aren't Bond but a Rogue agent with loads of cameos of Bond villains but I can't say the story really interested me, it was just there but seeing some favourite characters was neat. Gameplay wise this game changes up the Bond formula as it's first person, you can dual wield and you have these GoldenEye abilities like seeing through walls and a protective shield. In truth the eye abilities were a tad gimmicky to me now a days but the dual wielding was super fun as you felt like a total bad ass blowing enemies away, especially if you had a machine gun for distance and a shotgun for anyone brave enough to get close, it was just pretty cool. Levels wise I didn't find many that interesting though in truth as the game relies a lot on bullet sponge enemies (hit detection felt slightly off but I did play on normal) and things like drones and helicopters which just got slightly frustrating, especially when any rocket launcher you found only had three missiles with most drones taking that to kill so any misses meant trying to find another. I enjoyed playing through the game again but it didn't match my memories or the older games in the series if I'm honest, IGN gave it a 6 which I think is fair but I will say it's one of the ugliest GameCube games I've revisited. 

DS 

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team - I might not be sure on Pokemon Let's Go but November time is Pokemon time so I decided to try out the Mystery Dungeon franchise. In this game you play as a human who's been turned into a Pokemon which is decided by a quiz which I rigged to play as Cubone, and you get a partner Pokemon so I picked Treeko (two of my favourites). The gameplay is you explore dungeons and complete tasks within them like finding random Pokemon and things of that nature. Unfortunately though it's gameplay bored me to absolute tears as the story was childish, the exploring was dull and the combat is completely mindless while being extremely repetitive, it's just a super boring game. I got through the first few hours but when I realised my play sessions were 10-30mins as I kept losing interest I decided to cut my losses as there was no way I'd stick with the game for the 20-30 your campaign. I'd rather explore a cave in a normal Pokemon game and have interesting combat than play this, in fact I turned my usual handheld time into FMM time lol! As it stands it appears Pokemon Conquest is the only spin off game I've liked but I've yet to try the Ranger series. 

GBA

LOTRs ROTK - I said previously it intrigued me enough to continue but I can't say I played much more of it. The concept of the game is it's like a top down dungeon crawling RPG where you find items and have stats to improve while exploring big maps in ROTK's storyline. That on paper is cool but I found the execution pretty frustrating as it was hard to tell if your attacks were landing, while items like trees in the environment blocked your view. The amount of enemies on screen could eat your health away fast so the difficulty was noticeable early on and I assume the idea is to keep grinding and failing until you can over come the challenge as you keep your XP/found items on death. At first I enjoyed this but as the enemies got tougher the grind massively grew and I just thought what's the point. It's a shame as there is something here really appealing to me but I just don't enjoy its execution, what sucks even more is there are numerous characters to play as and storylines to follow. Looking at the save files already on the cart though I got further than anyone else who had it previously lol. Maybe i missed something or built my character in the wrong way but I just lost interest in grinding and dying just trying to make progress when the combat was so frustrating and mind numbing. However I learnt that maybe a Diablo or Victor Vran interests me more than I thought so that's something to think about. 

Game Of The Year So Far

New Releases

1. Darkest Dungeon 
2. Dead Cells
3. Okami HD
4. Dragon Quest Builders
5. Owlboy

Oh this is tough! Darkest Dungeon won't be moving but finding a spot for Dead Cells is killing me! Maybe recency bias is winning out at the moment but I've put it in second, I'll have to think about this before the end of the year. Comparing Dead Cells, Builders and Okami is tough but a year with that top 4 is strong imo. It's a shame it's missing an Nintendo release but I'm not been interested in any this year and it's just nice to have top quality indie and third party support on the system. I do wonder how this would look if I'd be getting Pokemon/Smash though but I very much doubt I'll be getting them unless it's for Xmas.

First Time Played This Year

1. Steamworld Dig 2 - Switch
2. Pokemon Ultra Sun - 3DS
3. Fire Emblem Warriors - Switch
4. LA Noire - Switch
5. Super Mario 3D Land - 3DS

Recent Pick Ups

FMM19

No point dwelling on it but I did get FMM which I've been playing more than I expected so hopefully I'll be posting some neat stuff this year :). 

Dead Cells - Switch - £14.39

The first pick up of the month was Dead Cells at an absolute steal of a price thanks to a £10 ebay voucher. I debated if I should use it to get an expensive game cheaper or to get a real bargain but in the end I just wanted to play Dead Cells the most. That decision was helped however by not many decent starting prices for new AAA games like Skyrim, Doom and especially Ys XIII which are the higher ticket items I'm interested in. Other cheap games I debated were Little Nightmares and Yokus the pinball Metroidvania which would have been around the same price but Dead Cells seemed the better purchase, if the missus also got a code I'd have got Little Nightmares as well though. I bought it from Base.Com via ebay which is a cheap site I'm familiar with but I've not used before, so I was surprised to see it shipped from Switzerland. It's a UK copy (green corner triangle) but I'll have to keep that in mind as you could easily be caught by import charges which wouldn't be ideal. Their eBay address is a UK one as is their site one but they do also say some items ship from Switzerland on the website after some digging. 

Peter Jackson's King Kong The Official Game Of The Movie - GameCube - £1.89

This is the game I teased in my random comment earlier in the month and thankfully I won it but I did have late competition. It might have the worst name ever but I seem to remember it being a good time so a complete copy for that price is a no brainer! It's not often you see an eBay listing with free postage (for good reason as postage cost them £1.30 so they made next to nothing), a low price and little interest so I can't complain, tbf I saved £0.11p not buying it from Cex but that would mean finding it in a local store, or paying their £1.50 postage which means I saved £1.61 lmao, every little helps and all that. 

Regarding eBay I do browse often but it's very rare I buy anything unless it's a steal and that's because I think online buying is half the fun, I love going into stores and seeing what they have so having things I actually want adds to that. Usually eventually I'll cave and buy it online but I do like to keep that "I wonder if this shop has anything I want" feeling alive and it's more fun with older games. I buy all my Switch games online for example but that's because it's cheaper and Game is a rip off most of the time. If Game were competitive I'd likely buy current games there as I love the shop experience as you never know what they'll have compared to a list on a screen but I just rarely bother going into Game anymore. 

Black Friday

I had hoped for some deals on games I wanted but the only one to even vaguely interest me was the half price StarLink on offer at most places, anything else on sale I have or have no interest in unfortunately. The only thing I bought on offer were denta stixs for the dog 😂

See you all next year!

4 hours ago, Ashez said:

I'll admit I'm not in the know but can't you catch one in Let's Go and trade it over?.Or is it only Go to Let's Go?

I believe you can only trade Pokémon from Pokémon Go to let's go, unfortunately. I have a friend at work who has a Tauros (for a limited time regen exclusive Pokémon were available in eggs, I managed to get a Kangaskhan but not a Tauros) he will only trade it to me for a shiny Charizard and I haven't got a spare so I'm not willing to do that so for the time being I'll be stuck on 150 out of 151 Kanto Pokémon.  

4 hours ago, Ashez said:

I have 21 physical switch games atm :)

I currently have 12 with about 5 digital games.

A couple of the games I haven't played since completing them but I'll most likely go back and play them again as there is still things for me to do.

I went over a year without buying a game (bought Mario Odyssey last year) then bought Donkey Kong around a month ago and now I have Pokémon so doubt I'll play Donkey Kong now for a while lol.

Edited by Westside
On 01/12/2018 at 22:58, Ashez said:

Can't wait to hear what you think :)

So far so good. Got my first badge. Game looks beautiful and fun. Yes, it's easy as hell but even the main games are getting easier (Sun and Moon was a joke). 

8 hours ago, Westside said:

he will only trade it to me for a shiny Charizard

Ouch haha.

150 out of 151 

Try having 806/809 :@ hahhaha. 

currently have 12 with about 5 digital games.

My games 

Spoiler

Axiom Verge

Batman Telltale (Avoid)

Cave Story +

Darkest Dungeon 

Dead Cells

Dragon Quest Builders

Fifa 18

Fire Emblem Warriors Limited Edition

Has Been Heroes

LA Noire

Lego City Undercover

Mario + Rabbids

MK8D

Okami HD (Japanese import)

Owlboy

Rayman Legends

Steamworld Dig 2

Super Mario Odyssey

The Binding Of Issac

BOTW

This Is The Police

I haven't played since completing

I rarely buy a new game unless I'm at the point I'm happy to move on, Mario and Fire Emblem are two I want to grind on at some point though. 

41 minutes ago, zaangie said:

So far so good. Got my first badge. Game looks beautiful and fun. Yes, it's easy as hell but even the main games are getting easier (Sun and Moon was a joke). 

I restarted X today with a mono type challenge in mind, I've never done one before so I'm pretty excited! 

1 hour ago, zaangie said:

Never tried that kind of challenges. When I some some challenge I play hacked roms 

Any you'd recommend? I played Light Platinum recently (my play through is in this thread a few monthly updates back) and I have Flora Sky in the post hopefully lol. 

28 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Any you'd recommend? I played Light Platinum recently (my play through is in this thread a few monthly updates back) and I have Flora Sky in the post hopefully lol. 

Ruby Destiny Trilogy is a must play. The third game it's a masterpiece. You can choose 3 different paths in story: normal, bad guy and good guy. And it's hard. 

Dark Rising is good too, only played the first one and I had to grind so much to get through the game. 

55 minutes ago, zaangie said:

Ruby Destiny Trilogy is a must play. The third game it's a masterpiece. You can choose 3 different paths in story: normal, bad guy and good guy. And it's hard. 

Dark Rising is good too, only played the first one and I had to grind so much to get through the game. 

Do any of those use fake mons? As they aren't for me lol. I've never heard of the Ruby one but Dark Rising rings a bell. 

19 hours ago, Ashez said:

I restarted X today with a mono type challenge in mind, I've never done one before so I'm pretty excited! 

Love doing these type of challenges to test myself, done a Ground monotype on Pokémon Leaf Green I also make it harder on myself by only using Pokémon whos first type is the type I'm using, so for instance, I didn't use any Pokémon whos second typing is Ground (Nidoking and Nidoqueen) for example.

My team was: Sandslash, Dugtrio, Marowak and Rhydon.

Managed to beat all the gyms got to the Elite 4 and got smashed by the first trainer whos an Ice type trainer and Ice is super effective against Ground, lol.

20 hours ago, zaangie said:

Game looks beautiful and fun.

Really is beautiful, have you rode around on any Pokémon yet? I caught a Onix at Mt Moon and was just riding on him for the rest of the tunnel.

Edited by Westside
14 minutes ago, Westside said:

Ground monotype

Oddly enough it's a ground one I've decided to do on X 😮 haha. I've always loved ground types though. 

15 minutes ago, Westside said:

whos first type

I didn't go that deep as I still wanted to use Pokemon I wanted to use, tbf though I've never really thought of the second type as a "second type" either. 

16 minutes ago, Westside said:

Marowak and Rhydon.

Marowak is my favourite Pokemon but I'm not using him in this as I've used him a lot recently, I've also always loved Rhydon as he was one my early best Pokemon cards along side Arcanine. Ground types are just awesome!

17 minutes ago, Westside said:

Managed to beat all the gyms got to the Elite 4 and got smashed by the first trainer whos an Ice type trainer and Ice is super effective against Ground, lol.

I've had one heavy water route so far and it was a struggle! From my quick research one E4 member and one gym will be a proper challenge. 

20 minutes ago, Westside said:

rode around on any Pokémon yet

The Arcanine footage melts my heart lol, no other footage could make me 7 again like that could lol. 

@Ashez Ruby Destiny has fakemons but only the legendaries. If I'm not mistaken the starters are the Kanto ones. The second game it's very different. You're a Pikachu and meet some pokemons like torchic and chicorita and you fight alongside them. Very cool.

@Westside not yet, my pokemons are all small ahaha I'm going to rock tunnel next so...

1 hour ago, zaangie said:

@Ashez Ruby Destiny has fakemons but only the legendaries. If I'm not mistaken the starters are the Kanto ones. The second game it's very different. You're a Pikachu and meet some pokemons like torchic and chicorita and you fight alongside them. Very cool.

@Westside not yet, my pokemons are all small ahaha I'm going to rock tunnel next so...

Added them to my games to look at list :)

I've got Pokemon Prism which I believe is meant to be very unique

20 hours ago, Ashez said:

Oddly enough it's a ground one I've decided to do on X 😮 haha. I've always loved ground types though. 

That's awesome lol. Good luck, feel free to post your progress I'll be interested.

I'm actually tempted to buy a 3DS purely for being able to do Monotypes again, want to start a Dark type monotype on Alpha Sapphire.

20 hours ago, Ashez said:

Marowak is my favourite Pokemon

Poliwag and Poliwhirl are mine, no idea why just have loved them since I was a child, could be because Crystal is my favourite game and you can catch a Poliwag before the first gym.

@zaangie You can catch some awesome Pokémon in Rock Tunnel I need to go back there I didn't find one when I went through it but last night my missus caught a Kangaskhan.

feel free to post your progress I'll be interested.

I'm writing brief updates for personal use which I post here monthly as why not lol. Last month's was posted during our chats :)

I'm actually tempted to buy a 3DS purely for being able to do Monotypes again, want to start a Dark type monotype on Alpha Sapphire.

My take is the 3DS is an absolute steal atm as you get the entire 3DS library and the DS one (pretty sure the new 2DS can also play DS but not sure top my head)

Pokemon alone you could play 

DS

Diamond Pearl Platinum

Heart Gold/Soul Silver

Black White

Black 2 White 2

3DS 

X Y

ORAS 

Sun Moon

Ultra Sun Ultra Moon

That's freaking awesome lol. 

22 hours ago, Ashez said:

Pokemon alone you could play 

DS

Diamond Pearl Platinum

Heart Gold/Soul Silver

Black White

Black 2 White 2

3DS 

X Y

ORAS 

Sun Moon

Ultra Sun Ultra Moon

That's freaking awesome lol. 

I didn't realise that there was that many Pokémon games to buy. I was going to get the 3DS version of Pokémon Crystal and Alpha Sapphire.

Definitely more tempted now to buy a 3DS.

@zaangie I caught a Bulbasaur at Viridian Forest and you can get a Charmander of a guy just after nugget bridge for catching a certain amount of Pokémon (believe it's 50)

I found a Fire Stone yesterday so evolved my Growlithe and in the same area you find a Fire Stone wild Arcanine run around, really cool. My current team is (it rotates a lot)

Pikachu

Arcanine

Rhyhorn

Gyarados

• Charmeleon (currently deciding between Charizard and Arcanine for my Fire type)

Venusaur

@WestsideI know, and in Cerulian a women gives you a bulbasaur. I still don't have a formed team, I have Pikachu, Ivisaur, Charmelean, Pidgeotto, Nidorina and Onix. Trying to chain a Squirtle now. 

Edited by zaangie
5 hours ago, Westside said:

Definitely more tempted now to buy a 3DS.

Only real issue is Pokemon games hold their value, even early DS ones will still be £25-30 second hand. 

11 minutes ago, zaangie said:

Trying to chain a Squirtle now. 

Shiny hunting as fun as it looks? 

35 minutes ago, zaangie said:

@Ashez I'm not doing a shiny hunting. Didn't tried yet. To get some rare pokemon like the starters you need to chain xD and I got a Squirtle right now. 

I see, from the little I've seen is a chain 31 above gives higher shiny odds and 4 IVs but I might be mistaken. 

Making a gen 1 team must be next to impossible lol. I love so many of them!

1 minute ago, zaangie said:

I feel you, always loved Gen 1. Gen 3 second. 

I'm with you there! 

I had gen 1 as a kid but for whatever reason I missed G/S/C and got back into the series with R/S which brought me back in 100%! FR/LG were also top draw though imo. 

Unfortunately I remember so little of the DS games mainly because I played them once and never returned due to the one save slot, I played hours of Platinum though as I really got into the battle tower. BW/B2W2 and HGSS are the ones I want to replay the most as I have no thoughts/memories connected to them at all. If anything I remember them just being a chore and I didn't like B/Ws battle subway as much as the toweim if I'm remembering them correctly

@zaangie I finally managed to catch a Kangaskhan at Rock Tunnel thanks to a catch combo.

18 hours ago, Ashez said:

Only real issue is Pokemon games hold their value, even early DS ones will still be £25-30 second hand. 

That is the only problem I have with buying a 3DS atm. I might stick with the Switch for now especially with a main series Pokémon game coming to it next year.

I Read an article saying that a gen 2 Pokémon let's go game will be made in a few years time, titled Let's go Togepi and Marill if that did happen I can see Togepi being one of the Pokémon but Marill is a bit random. If they did make a gen 2 one the logical Pokémon I would of thought would be Umbreon and Espeon like in Colosseum.

For me gen 1 and 2 are my favourites I really like gen 2 my favourite game comes from the generation but 1 is slightly more favoured by me just because it's the first ever generation so much of my childhood was spent in Kanto.

@Westside/ @zaangie does the switch having more profiles mean you can have more save slots on let's go? Maybe not vital for Let's Go but be cool for main series. 

9 minutes ago, Westside said:

Umbreon and Espeon like in Colosseum.

Now that's a neat idea! I could see Marill though as I think it's popular and it was one the first Gen 2 mons for those that know of Piki-blu. I like your idea a lot more though but I love Umbreon. Only issue is would they basically want to use Eevee again. 

7 minutes ago, Rob2017 said:

Smash Bros reviews are now out then.

Only seen GameXplains one so far, they really didn't seem fussed on the adventure mode which makes me even more iffy lol. 

@Ashez yes, I have 2 accounts, mine and my gf's and we have different save files for every game. Didn't test it with Pokémon but I guess it's the same. We have both online service with seperate cloud

Talking about Colosseum. That was amazing game. I wish they kept doing that kind of games.