Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic Nintendo

Ashez

12 minutes ago, zaangie said:

@Ashez they didn't chance the Crash's game play so the first is harder to play. The other two are easier because the game play gets upgraded. The third is my favorite. What a game.

Bought Spyro for half price to offer my brother. Gonna play it after he returns my ps4 (the console is mine so my gift to him it was like to me 😂😂😂

Yeah I looked that up after getting very frustrated, I actually rage quit today in a massive huff at the last level of the first world (Native Fortress), the difficulty spike and BS level just explodes in this level! There is this one part with 3 fire lamp/things jump that's frying my brain :@. I'll try again Tomorrow lol. l have third the sequels are a lot better though so I'm excited for those.  

Nice, I've never played a Spyro but when/ it comes to Switch I'll be interested, my only concern is how the whole game isn't on the disk/cart, that really pissed me off, especially when they'd fit. 

Anyone know anything about this announced Dragons Dogma RPG? I've watched a few reviews and it looks incredible, one review said it runs like crap on console though so let's see how this switch port turns out. 

Also release date for Yoshi has dropped of March 29th, I had hoped Fire Emblem would be March :(

How big must this January Direct be if these two aren't in it!?!?!

11 hours ago, Ashez said:

Anyone know anything about this announced Dragons Dogma RPG? I've watched a few reviews and it looks incredible, one review said it runs like crap on console though so let's see how this switch port turns out. 

Also release date for Yoshi has dropped of March 29th, I had hoped Fire Emblem would be March :(

How big must this January Direct be if these two aren't in it!?!?!

Don't know that game but heard good things. Still not my type of game tho xD 

I thought the same. Big direct is coming I guess. 

I'm not sure if it's my type of game but that's why it caught my eye lol. It's a type of game I've never played but a lot of it looks great. Like I've never played Skyrim but I want to as it appeals yet I'm not sure I'd enjoy it or not, I'm so annoyed it's kept its £40-50 price tag as the second it's at a reduced risk appropriate price I'm getting it lol. I have too much I know I what to play to risk jumping in at that price haha. 

I hope we get the date soon, I just want FE, DQ and Pokemon news asap lol

Yoshi definitely my next Switch game. 

Just out of interest are many of your non-fanboy mates getting Switchs? I’ve found a fair few of mine are, which is great.

Edited by Rob

I'll get Yoshi but I'll be in no rush to tbh. 

Next up for not released stuff I'm looking at Sphinx & the cursed mummy the most but I won't get anything until I'm done with Crash & Starlink which is slow progress atm. Once they're done I'll see what's about but there is nothing Nintendo I'm dying for until this direct which could change everything lol. 

None my mates are into gaming tbf, it sucks but it is what it is lol. I need your friend code @Rob! 😛

8 minutes ago, Rob said:

You guys can got online passes?

I don't have one, I've not missed the online and the NES games don't appeal, once SNES games are on it I'll buy it. 

I only have 2 mates with switch but only one plays regularly. Not as regularly as me tho. 

I have online so I can play online, MK8 to be more specific. 

added 0 minutes later
Just now, zaangie said:

I only have 3 mates with switch but only one plays regularly. Not as regularly as me tho. 

I have online so I can play online, MK8 to be more specific. 

added 0 minutes later

Lmao, my comment got bugged 😂

2 hours ago, Ashez said:

Potential direct spoilers as data mined info but....

Hide contents

I hope it's true. We need snes, n64 and Gameboy at least 

1 hour ago, zaangie said:

I hope it's true. We need snes, n64 and Gameboy at least 

I'd be happy with Snes and GBA! I'm not fussed on anything after that tbh. 

15 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Welcome to the family @Nucleus :D

Did you finish Crash 1 @zaangie? It's driving me Barry atm!!! I love it yet hate it with a burning passion right about now :@

Cheers 😁

If anybody wants to add me my friend code is - SW-2597-2905-0300

Play crash back to front is what I heard. As In play 3 first then 2 then the first one. Apparently it’s easier to learn the mechanics in the later games. I’m too OCD to even do that mind lol

14 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

Cheers 😁

If anybody wants to add me my friend code is - SW-2597-2905-0300

Play crash back to front is what I heard. As In play 3 first then 2 then the first one. Apparently it’s easier to learn the mechanics in the later games. I’m too OCD to even do that mind lol

I'm extremely tempted to skip it but I know I won't return so I'm grinding it out atm. Terrified to play it handheld in case a smash the thing lol. 

11 minutes ago, Ashez said:

I'm extremely tempted to skip it but I know I won't return so I'm grinding it out atm. Terrified to play it handheld in case a smash the thing lol. 

Why is it so difficult? I remember the old PS ones being pretty easy and that’s when I was a kid lol 

Half the time you can't see, you slip of edges, jumping is kinda awkward, one hit kills most the time, very long levels and few lives unless you grind, patience is needed which I lack, cheap enemy placement and frustration lol. It's okay if you learn as you go but with 4 lives and starting again at death makes progress extremely tidious, so I'm wasting so much time life grinding to just force my way through tough levels. 

Yeah I kinda remember enemy placement being there to catch you out more than anything which is as you say, cheap

I’ll more than likely get Crash eventually actually as it’s something I’ve always wanted to replay in HD

2 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

Yeah I kinda remember enemy placement being there to catch you out more than anything which is as you say, cheap

I’ll more than likely get Crash eventually actually as it’s something I’ve always wanted to replay in HD

I'm enjoying it just the frustration runs a tad high, I think if you'd remove the lives it would be a great challenge, it's just game overing to cheap crap over and over again or grinding that's annoying me. Tbf for £25-30 and three games it's a steal....As long as I actually like 2+3 haha. 

My friend code - SW-0203-0316-4538

9 minutes ago, Rob said:

What games you got Nuke?

Mario Kart as part of the bundle at the moment. I’ve got Zelda in the post - should be here tomorrow or Friday and I’m seriously hyped for it! I’ve got Mario Oddysey in my amazon wish list so I may make that purchase on Friday 😛 Final fantasy X/X-2 is released on the switch in April so that’s something I’ll be looking to get as soon as tbh as I’m a huge FFX fan

2 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

Mario Kart as part of the bundle at the moment. I’ve got Zelda in the post - should be here tomorrow or Friday and I’m seriously hyped for it! I’ve got Mario Oddysey in my amazon wish list so I may make that purchase on Friday 😛 Final fantasy X/X-2 is released on the switch in April so that’s something I’ll be looking to get as soon as tbh as I’m a huge FFX fan

Are any the FF releases physical?

4 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Are any the FF releases physical?

I think this one will be as you can per order it now on game. I’m surprised it’s as pricey as it is actually - £44.99 😳 FF XII is out at the end of April too, that one has a totally different battle system that makes the game incredible despite the story not being as strong as other games. FF VII is also being released at some point although I’m not sure if it’s the new remastered one or just a port of the original

4 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

I think this one will be as you can per order it now on game. I’m surprised it’s as pricey as it is actually - £44.99 😳 FF XII is out at the end of April too, that one has a totally different battle system that makes the game incredible despite the story not being as strong as other games. FF VII is also being released at some point although I’m not sure if it’s the new remastered one or just a port of the original

Physical just means I might get it second hand cheap eventually lol, I want to try a FF but I dunno where to start lol. 

Oh try the Octopath Traveller demo if it's still available

Just now, Ashez said:

Physical just means I might get it second hand cheap eventually lol, I want to try a FF but I dunno where to start lol. 

Oh try the Octopath Traveller demo if it's still available

Start with either 7/9/10. I can’t fault either of those three to be honest. 9 being the last one on the PS before the jump to full on 3D. The graphics jump between 9 and 10 is incredible actually. Well it was at the time anyway