Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic Nintendo

Ashez

3 hours ago, Nucleus said:

No interest in it personally 

Same, VR has never appealed but if it is Labo and reasonably priced who knows lol. BOTW VR?!?! :o.....Haha

I quite like the idea of it and the whole Labo stuff should be good for when my little man is a bit older.

This may have been mentioned before, but any of you played Hollow Knight?

10 minutes ago, Rob said:

I quite like the idea of it and the whole Labo stuff should be good for when my little man is a bit older.

I’m sure I remember @Ashez rambling about hollow knight. Not sure if he’s played it mind

15 minutes ago, Rob said:

5 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

I’m sure I remember @Ashez rambling about hollow knight. Not sure if he’s played it mind

@zaangie has played it iirc, I'm interested but waiting for the physical release which was cancelled but seems to be happening again. 

All I know is it's a beautiful yet brutal Metroidvania

1 hour ago, zaangie said:

Bought Captain Toad because of the new 2 players mode and it was in a sale. Funny and relaxing game. 

I liked them in 3D World and the demo was okay but I've never considered buying it tbh. 

16 hours ago, zaangie said:

Bought Captain Toad because of the new 2 players mode and it was in a sale. Funny and relaxing game. 

I didn’t realise it was reduced. I’ve just purchased it. Currently downloading. It was on my ‘to buy’ list.

1 hour ago, topline said:

has anyone picked up The Way (remastered) its on sale for about 1.50 on my eshop and looks solid

I couldn't decide if I was interested or not, it looks good in some ways but reviews suggest it has issues like a game breaking bug (might have been patched tbf) and the platforming looked clunky to me. Tbf it's not a type of game I've played before so I dunno if it's for me but it does appeal, especially for £0.89 lol, it's on sale until the 20th next month so I might bite eventually. If anyone does try it let me know as well :)

Just looked and I've got 300 gold coins expiring next month so I'll be buying something then, I'll keep an eye on the sales before this one ends. 

Edited by Ashez

Yeah I'm hyped as for these games :D. 

Pokemon Direct

Name - Yeah sword and shield is meh lol. 

Visuals - Extremely pretty but alittle too S/M i think, regardless I loved S/M so I'm not complaining lol. 

Locations - They all look stunning and apparently it's based on the UK. The open fields, the City area and the starting house all look excellent. 

Wild Encounters - I think I'm happy with this as I love the randomness of it, I'll admit the on screen encounters always looked cool in Let's Go but I think I like this more. 

Theories - Just seen Twitter theories that this game might have a sports base due to the starters, locations and some of the clothes shown. It's pretty interesting.

Starters - 
Scorbunny
- Terrible name and I dunno it's just not doing it for me design wise. (athlete/runner/footballer)

Sobble - He's very much growing on me! Little cutie lol (swimmer/polo)

Grookey - On first viewing he stood out the most yet his design is lacking something lol (cricket or something as he hits the floor with his stick)

It's all irrelevant regardless though as I don't pick until I've seen the final evolution, I don't dislike them or love them tbh, then again I've never really cared about the starter until it's final form. They have potential though and that's all I can ask for, as long as I like one once it's fully evolved I'm happy and the only games I've hated the starters were BW/BW2. 

Edited by Ashez

I actually love the bunny guy lmao

Interesting the sports ideia. In the trailer we can see the guy entering a stadium with a sports clothes and the stadium and grass looks like a football stadium or cricket. 

Visuals look great, and the region looks superb.

The new starters didn’t cut it for me though. I may just be biased as I’ve hated most of the Pokemon from gen 4 up tbh. Design looks lazy lol

I’ll still buy the game though 😂

41 minutes ago, zaangie said:

Yeah, the region looks amazing. 

I love gen1 the most but it has the most laziest designs. Just look at Voltorb or Grimer 😂

Agreed that Voltorb is pure laziness 😂 Gen 2 is my favourite. Houndoom and Donphan being my favourite designs along with the legendary dogs! Lugia is pretty cool too

I actually love the bunny guy lmao

Interesting the sports ideia. In the trailer we can see the guy entering a stadium with a sports clothes and the stadium and grass looks like a football stadium or cricket. 

That's what I love about Pokemon tbf, there is something for everyone. 

My starter history 

RBY - Squirtle

GSC - Never played originally but on HGSS I used Totodile and I think that's why I never liked HGSS as since then whenever I've used Feraligatr I've never enjoyed him. 

RSE - Treeko, I love Sceptile so much! I also love Blaziken though, it's actually Mudkip/Swampert I can't stand that gen, I just don't get the hype..

DPP - Chimchar as Infernape is badass

BW12 - I hate all three, no idea who I used in B1 but on W2 I used none. I boxed him instantly lol. 

XY - Froakie As Greninja is again badass. 

SM - Rowlet and Decidueye are my favourite and who I used, but on US I used Litten and Incineroar who was pretty meh. Excellent Pokemon but I don't like the design. 

-

That's mainly why HGSS are on my to play list as I think with another starter I might get into the game more. While I don't have fond memories of BW12 so I wanna see if my opinion has changed at all but the shit starters put me off lol. 

1 hour ago, Nucleus said:

Visuals look great, and the region looks superb.

The new starters didn’t cut it for me though. I may just be biased as I’ve hated most of the Pokemon from gen 4 up tbh. Design looks lazy lol

I’ll still buy the game though 😂

Every dex has something to appeal to everyone :p. I don't like them all but I appreciate them all and using different things is always fun.

Yeah, the region looks amazing. 

I love gen1 the most but it has the most laziest designs. Just look at Voltorb or Grimer 😂

Some are so stupid they're awesome 😂

40 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

Agreed that Voltorb is pure laziness 😂 Gen 2 is my favourite. Houndoom and Donphan being my favourite designs along with the legendary dogs! Lugia is pretty cool too

Good taste! 

I wonder what UK based Pokemon we could get? A badger?! lol

7 minutes ago, Ashez said:

wonder what UK based Pokemon we could get? A badger?! lol

Smack head with manky teeth 😂😂