Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic Nintendo

Ashez

9 hours ago, Ashez said:

The Way Remastered - I know absolutely nothing about it but it was around 90p so why not as the reviews looked decent. @topline did you get it in the end?

yes i did.... i havent played it yet though... ben playing south park stick of truth lately (it was on sale along with the sequel)

54 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Thanks for the update Ash really enjoyed it.

Appreciated :)

44 minutes ago, zaangie said:

@Ashez what tradition? You lost me 😂

I have +7500, could be more but I haven't played it that much in last months. 

Of monthly what we've been playing updates lol

Yikes! I assumed you'd have alot lol. I have a little under 2000 but I've not played online much. I tend to do okay when I do venture online but I rarely feel the need with two brothers to play with. 

1 minute ago, topline said:

yes i did.... i havent played it yet though... ben playing south park stick of truth lately (it was on sale along with the sequel)

Nice, I'm not sure when I'll get to it tbf. 

I'm really starting to want South Park, it's around £20 now physically and I've nearly got it a few times. My Switch back log is just growing too much atm. 

The cheap game to avoid is Hollow btw lads, it looks brilliant but it's absolutely awful by everything I've seen. 

@Ashez ahh lol. Well I could update my games but I've been playing only 2 games lmao

I only have my wife to play so we play a lot online. But ranking means nothing. You can have a lot and sucking 😂 70% is about play time. 

3 hours ago, zaangie said:

@Ashez ahh lol. Well I could update my games but I've been playing only 2 games lmao

I only have my wife to play so we play a lot online. But ranking means nothing. You can have a lot and sucking 😂 70% is about play time. 

That's why I assumed you'd have a high ranking as I knew it was more amount played based. 

The worst thing about online is if you get stuck in the middle of the pack as getting out of that is brutal lol. 

Lads, just find ten mins to watch a round or two of this high level Tetris 99 play, this lad has came first over 1000 times. 

It is the most satisfying and mind boggling thing I've ever watched! I'm in awe lmao.

4 hours ago, Ashez said:

That's why I assumed you'd have a high ranking as I knew it was more amount played based. 

The worst thing about online is if you get stuck in the middle of the pack as getting out of that is brutal lol. 

The middle is awful, it's like a world War lmao

33 minutes ago, zaangie said:

The middle is awful, it's like a world War lmao

Especially when all I seem to get is mushrooms and everyone else has shells and bullets 😂

8 hours ago, Ashez said:

Especially when all I seem to get is mushrooms and everyone else has shells and bullets 😂

Last time I played I was like 8th and 4 people behind me got bullets, all of them. I got so mad. 

30 minutes ago, zaangie said:

Last time I played I was like 8th and 4 people behind me got bullets, all of them. I got so mad. 

I never seem to get them at all lol, the lucky 8 is the worst of them.all though!.I bloody hate that thing

13th place in Tetris 99 😎😎😎😎😎 

@topline I played start of the way remastered and it's enjoyable so far, I wasn't expecting the opening to hit you in the feels though 😭

Edited by Ashez
14 minutes ago, topline said:

thats good. I'll get around to that game eventually... i promise

It's pretty puzzly at the start but nothing too taxing but the back tracking, I have to say I'm really enjoying the visuals and soundtrack thus far

On 02/04/2019 at 12:40, Ashez said:

Lads, just find ten mins to watch a round or two of this high level Tetris 99 play, this lad has came first over 1000 times. 

It is the most satisfying and mind boggling thing I've ever watched! I'm in awe lmao.

I have just gotten around to watching this. Utterly ridiculous. His brain surely cannot think that quickly?!?

3 minutes ago, Rob said:

I have just gotten around to watching this. Utterly ridiculous. His brain surely cannot think that quickly?!?

It's madness isn't it, the white circles/bubbles are the eye tracker and the way he glances, memorizes and places is unreal.  

This is him doing a challenge run where he can't build higher than 6 lines

It's slightly slower but only slightly but you can see him line counting

Just now, Rob said:

It legit hurts my brain.

It's mesmerising lol. I'll have to say briefly watching that video and the side building stuff helped me improve though. The game is so moreish 

It might be on mobile but welcome to The Darkest Dungeon @Foxy

I’ll be honest, neither of them interest me. I can turn the camera angle with the thumb stick 😂 I’m just not interested in VR whatsoever though

6 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

I’ll be honest, neither of them interest me. I can turn the camera angle with the thumb stick 😂 I’m just not interested in VR whatsoever though

I'm not but BOTW could be bloody interesting! 

The £50 selling point though is a deal breaker, I thought it was £40 which was a hard sell but £50? Yikes. I'm very interested in the coverage though

1 minute ago, Rob said:

Not entirely sure how much more beneficial it’ll be...?

Agreed, I'm just super intrigued as it's BOTW 😂

Although playing that holding a cardboard box to your head, with the controls by the side of your head sounds ridiculous

If it changed everything to first person I’d be likely to bite tbh, but all that’s done is replace the right thumb stick with a cardboard box as a blinker 😂

@Rob I just caught that Tetris streamer live and he's 100% legit and that footage isn't sped up or anything fishy like that. My missus was adamant it was dodgy but this lads legit!

2 hours ago, Ashez said:

@Rob I just caught that Tetris streamer live and he's 100% legit and that footage isn't sped up or anything fishy like that. My missus was adamant it was dodgy but this lads legit!

That frightens the life out of me.