Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic Nintendo

Ashez

10 minutes ago, Real_Random said:

Ok cool, I will try that. Btw I really hate the second boss

First time I faced him and i beat him lol. On first map I can walk the moth dude but if I get the skeleton one I'm screwed, I've not managed to beat him yet. Saw a strategy to beat him though but not tried it yet (use rogue's spell on the knight to get him to 8 hits, get Skeleton out of stamina and knight will one shot him). 

With the second level boss I just did my best to manage the lines and used the knight to hit the boss when I could. I was lucky though as I got a stamina boost on my rogue and a refill not long before him. 

I had a spell that gave everyone instant attacks and one that gave two instant attacks, with the hot potato spell it made clearing lines manageable, without those I'd have been screwed. 

Edit - I think he becomes hitable after you break the statues but not sure 

I just saw the new DLC for Botw and it looks really interesting and worth the money. Honestly it looks like it's meant to be part of the game and not just added to make extra money. I can say confidently I will get it as it looks fantastic and looks like it builds on the game instead of just adding DLC for DLC sake.

What about you @Ashez, will you be getting the expansion pass. I still need to head down to my local eb and grab a Nintendo card but I can safely say this DLC looks great

@Real_RandomI totally agree that the stage one DLC is much better than I original thought it would be but I'm still not convinced to get it at this point. 

Languages - Cool but not something I'd use

Map tracking - Interesting but I've done all exploring I want to at this point. 

Costumes - I love them, Majora's Mask is just awesome and Tingle is hillarious lol. Majora/Skull Kid and the Masksalesman are like my two favourite Zelda characters so I was disappointed they weren't in BOTW so having Majora's Mask at least is cool. I'm just not sure they're enough to pull me in to want to track down more outfits I CBA to item farm to upgrade and with game being finished I have no reason to explore anymore? All this stuff is awesome but would be more appealing on a second play through which I'm in no rush to do. 

Korok Mask - This is the one to potentially pull me in yet I really can't see myself wanting to do 900 of them. Shame this was absent at release. 

Cave Of Trials - I want to see footage of this as it seems to have potential. I've never really played the other similar ideas in previous Zelda games though so again on the fence. 

In short I really like what they've done and I think it's all awesome additions. I'm just only really interested in the story part I think as I'm currently not ready to constantly wonder around Hyrule again just yet haha. If I ever wanted to replay the game I'd get this instantly for sure though. 

Regarding Has Been Heroes I got the second unlockable character yesterday (the wrestler, not used him yet though) after a thrilling run to beat the three levels. The first unlock is a bard who is much better than the old dude the game starts with, the bard is now one I always use. He has a fast changing water spell that does little damage but is very handy in dealing with weak things like the moth bosses helpers. I haven't tested the wrestler yet but I'm not sure how he can be better than the warrior as that hot potatoe soell is awesome. I'm starting to unlock some really powerful stuff, it feels like you aren't making much progress but as long as you're collecting be spirit orb things they add up and unlock stuff when you die as well as anything you find that's new. I'm really happy with this game, my main concern might be just how long a run will take if I manage to get much further but I'll be able to speak on that at a later date. 

MK8D has sold amazingly well so far, really surprised by how much damage it's done! Been playing online a lot and it's brutal lol, if you get caught at the back there just too many items flying around lol. My WiiU would rarely connect to the interest so not experienced much online of MK8 but Switch holds up really well from same place, had no connection issues at all with MK8. It does make Splatoon 2 all the more appealing knowing I can play online. 

I have a question can you equip gear that you get from heaven or not. I have been playing MK8D Grand Prix as this was the first thing I did on Wii U

1 hour ago, Real_Random said:

I have a question can you equip gear that you get from heaven or not. I have been playing MK8D Grand Prix as this was the first thing I did on Wii U

You can't add them from the start but they'll start showing up in chests and shops etc. Anything you've already picked up you can see the description for so you can equip it to the most suited member instead of having to guess. 

Tested the wrestler and wasn't too keen on him tbh, I like the hot potato spell a lot more. While the wrestlers has a similar spell he has to attack to activate it which I don't find as useful. I often use the hot potato to remove their stamina then nail them with the warrior. I can pretty consistently beat the first two levels now and I got to the fourth earlier but failed to clear it. 

I've hardly chipped away at Grand Prix yet as only done the first two 50cc cups I think. I'll do them at some point but in no real rush as MK8 is my multiplayer game so I doubt I'll play it much in single player mode. On previous games me and my brother usually race properly on the first track then whoever finishes second then helps the other win the rest of the tracks lol. One the main reasons i've played so much HBH's is because the missus is binge watching some TV show I don't care for and HBH's is fantastic in handheld mode. Played it on the TV too but the text is so small it can be a pain lol. 

Saw you playing HBH's again @Real_Random, how you getting on with it now? I'm at a frustrating crossroads ATM as the 5th level boss (to unlock the third character) is just awfully designed and it's driving me crazy. Every enermy is on fire so it's really hard to see and random fire balls on screen, it's a mess! It's so hard to see what you're attacking and who's in what lane. Worst of all is obviously your heroes can catch fire so I keep dying to them burning up and not even from attacks etc, that's even if I get to the boss on a run. Need to have a run finding three fire resist items but not having much luck as yet, I've got close to beating him a few times but it's so annoying. I had taken a decent sized break from the game so I worried I'd be rusty/struggle to get in the groove but I soon picked it up and smashed it, so it has potential to be an evergreen title for me unless I ever beat it. 

MK8 wise I've been slowly chipping away at it but in no real rush, done 50cc GP and half of 100cc ATM. 

Just need these two to keep me busy until Fire Emblem on the 19th, it'll be strange going back to the 3DS! 

On 11/05/2017 at 02:32, Ashez said:

Saw you playing HBH's again @Real_Random, how you getting on with it now? I'm at a frustrating crossroads ATM as the 5th level boss (to unlock the third character) is just awfully designed and it's driving me crazy. Every enermy is on fire so it's really hard to see and random fire balls on screen, it's a mess! It's so hard to see what you're attacking and who's in what lane. Worst of all is obviously your heroes can catch fire so I keep dying to them burning up and not even from attacks etc, that's even if I get to the boss on a run. Need to have a run finding three fire resist items but not having much luck as yet, I've got close to beating him a few times but it's so annoying. I had taken a decent sized break from the game so I worried I'd be rusty/struggle to get in the groove but I soon picked it up and smashed it, so it has potential to be an evergreen title for me unless I ever beat it. 

MK8 wise I've been slowly chipping away at it but in no real rush, done 50cc GP and half of 100cc ATM. 

Just need these two to keep me busy until Fire Emblem on the 19th, it'll be strange going back to the 3DS! 

I finally got a second hero, I got to replace my useless Mage with a musician. In MK8D I am up to 150cc. Also I have some issac news.  Eb games website says the game is coming out July 6 in Australia maybe you'll get it around the same timeIMG_3481.thumb.PNG.9bd5eea4c412f209091309c14f79215c.PNG

Congrats! The Bard is a good addition and I still use him. I managed to do the level that was giving me grief above and the one after which was ice based. So I've got the wrestler (he's better than warrior IMO now I'm used to him), the bard, the pirate and the tiger. I think that's all of them but not played it in a while, I'm at the half way point of the story anyway IIRC. Stopped playing it for now as at this point the runs are rather long and the game gets really hard, the earlier levels are now filled with higher level baddies so even those can be tough and the 5th or 6th level boss is brutal. Have you seen zombies yet? You have to kill them twice and that one boss just constantly spawns them! I've beat him a few times but the fight takes ages which somewhat ruins the game for me if I'm honest, it's all so quick and fun then this boss is solid and takes ages so it gets frustrating. I do really like the game so I will return to it at a later date for sure :). 

Nice, I'm also on 150cc but not done much of it, first three cups maybe, I don't think I've done all of first row yet anyway. Somewhat of a blur lol, again it's something I'll chip at as in no rush to finish it off. 

Oh nice, I hoped it would be around July so hopefully that's for Europe too. Just checked Amazon UK and it says the 14th of July which is a new listing as it wasn't up the last time I looked. 

Currently playing Fire Emblem Echoes on 3ds and really enjoying it. Not played much as only on second chapter but damn I wish it was on the Switch lol. 

Pokemon Direct tomorrow! What a surprise just before E3! I'm really hoping it's Stars on the Switch! Really excited :D 

Did everyone try ARMS? If so what did you think? I tried it but it's a game I know I wouldn't play enough so it's not one I'll be picking up. Tried it with motion controls and I hated it but switched to normal controls and enjoyed it a lot more. The characters and world are really cool but fighting games just don't last for me haha. Interesting that it has both control options though so hopefully this trend continues as too many Wii games were ruined by gimmicks IMO, I hope more games support normal and motion so we can decide. 

Still chipping away at MK8D and now nearly got 150cc polished off and I picked up Fire Emblem. Think I'm nearing the end of C4 ATM and really enjoying it, way better than Fates. 

I saw some rumours that was going to be a SuMo sequel and will be out to 3ds and switch. Not sure if true, we have to wait until tomorrow xD but I hope it's a game to switch.

Didn't test Arms because I was working.

1 hour ago, zaangie said:

I saw some rumours that was going to be a SuMo sequel and will be out to 3ds and switch. Not sure if true, we have to wait until tomorrow xD but I hope it's a game to switch.

Didn't test Arms because I was working.

Yeah Pokemon "Stars" has been heavily rumoured for a while, to have it's own direct you'd have to think it's something big like that or a remake. I can see why it wouldn't be on Switch yet but I really hope it is, I'd totally buy a HD version of Sun/Moon with some new stuff added as I loved that game. 

I only caught two of the demos but I didn't play a hour combined I wouldn't say, didn't even bother this past weekend. 

I can't wait for the direct but I will be asleep so hopefully I miss something great so then I have something great to wake up to. I played one hour of Arms and I really enjoyed it but the motion controls were a little suspect but apart apart from that great demo. I recently went back to Zelda to get a few more memories and I haven't playe much MK8D lately. I really hope the direct is based around Pokemon for consoles and not for mobile as there are a few rumour that it may focus on Nintendo's mobile plans for the series.

2 hours ago, Real_Random said:

I can't wait for the direct but I will be asleep so hopefully I miss something great so then I have something great to wake up to. I played one hour of Arms and I really enjoyed it but the motion controls were a little suspect but apart apart from that great demo. I recently went back to Zelda to get a few more memories and I haven't playe much MK8D lately. I really hope the direct is based around Pokemon for consoles and not for mobile as there are a few rumour that it may focus on Nintendo's mobile plans for the series.

I'm not sure if I'll catch it live yet but I'm going to try to, direct days for me consist of staying offline as I love the direct reveal lol. 

A mobile game could be mentioned but no chance one would take a direct IMO (at most maybe like how Fire Emblem direct was). This is the time of year they usually showcase new games (mainline Pokemon has never been revealed at E3 I believe) and from what I've read it's usually the big announcements for directs but ORAS didn't get a one. So you'd assume that means it's not a remake of D/P/P but something new. 

Stars seems the most obvious so I think the question is if it's on both consoles or just 3DS. Part of me could see it being 3DS only with say a Pokken Switch reveal yet Stars for Switch has always been heavily rumoured although Nintendo has never done a double Pokemon release. Also worth noting a new 2ds console launches soon which could point at it being 3ds family exclusive, especially as Pokemon doesn't use 3D. I just really hope it's on Switch as HD Sun/Moon would be ace. 

Most people from what I've seen seem to like the standard controls more in ARMS tbf. The demo did sell me on the concept but it's just not for me, especially as it's light in single player content. 

I loved and hated the memory quests on BOTW, they were cool but a pain at the same time. I'd glad I did them first as it made me explore everything and play the game as I think it was intended. 

Same, it was very underwhelming. I really couldn't care about Pokken and yet another fighting game coming to the Switch and Ultra Sun/Moon needed more of the spotlight imo, maybe they're saving that for E3 (S/M were at Treehouse last year). 

Tbh I'm not sold on a retelling of S/M and especially not on the 3DS. I'm sure I'll warm to the idea in time and with more details but compared to the rumoured Stars, D/P/P remake or a Gen 1 sequel featuring Lilly it was extremely underwhelming. 

I loved playing Moon, I generally loved every second of it and I was sad to see it end yet this isn't exciting me at all ATM. Moon brought back my love of the series and made me feel like a kid again. I wasn't keen on ORAS and X/Y was slow IMO but I loved Moon a lot. If it was on Switch I'd be more willing to accept it but as yet I need to be sold on US/UM which I don't recall happening with a mainline Pokemon game before. 

This is the problem with rumours/leaks/false info though as otherwise this would be more of a big deal. I see why it's not coming to Switch as Pokemon has never come early, has been released on old hardware before, Switch is struggling to stay in stock while everyone has a 3DS, a new DS system is releasing soon and it would need connectivity between all the devices to work but we all had our hopes on a HD Switch release or a release on both systems.

The 3DS is by far my favourite system of all time as it's library is bloody fantastic when you include the eshop and DS games but I want to be playing my Switch next year. I had half hoped Fire Emblem would be my last 3DS game unless Ever Oasis tempted me but it looks like the 3DS has plenty of life left. Tbh I love that fact yet I also find it somewhat disappointing. 

On the other hand though the Switch line up that we know of until the end of the year is extremely strong, possibly Nintendo's strongest launch ever so it's good Pokemon Switch is being held back until I assume next Holiday. I did worry Nintendo was throwing everything out this year and leaving themselves short in the future and Pokemon Switch is some game to sit on. Mario this Xmas and Pokemon next is a sure fire way to sell systems and make the console a success IMO. 

Dunno who cares but I've decided to share some brief Nintendo E3 views. Obviously we have a day left of the Treehouse so things could change or be added to :). 

Spotlight: 

Some exciting things but the presentation itself was kinda underwhelming IMO. It did what it had to do but covered too much old ground for me. I do like the fact they focus on this years games but not many of those appeal to me personally, the teaser announcements and surprises were really cool though. 

Treehouse: 

I really enjoy this as it's always good to get more details and see the games in action. Surprisingly I've also really liked the tournaments (not seen Pokken yet). The Splatoon one showcased some high level play which is ace to see while the ARMS one really highlighted the game IMO. Not as good as the World Championships but it's a decent enough distraction. 

Disappointments: 

Lack of Nindies and third parties in general. Really surprised how neglected Nindies have been as they've been a key part for Nintendo in the last few years, hopefully they get some love today. Not a fan of Monster Hunter but that appears to be a spiteful mess too.  Also sad to see nothing about the virtual console or account systems as that's something I really want to see. 

Games:

FIFA - It's half arsed so who cares. Really disappointed here as portable full FIFA would have been a game changer yet they appear to be porting a 360/PS3 type game. When it doesn't sell as it's outclassed by other systems they'll drop support so it sucks. 

Mario + Rabbids - Looks bloody awesome, when it was leaked I didn't think I'd care but the gameplay looks really fun and way more in depth than I expected. Previews/reviews depending I'll be picking this up! 

Ubisoft Spaceship thing - Don't recall the name unfortunately but the spaceship on the controller concept is pretty unique and could be cool. 

Rocket League - Never played it but looks fun and is a good get for Nintendo. 

Xenoblade - Played some of the first and way to intimidated by XCX but I own it lol. It's something I want to try and get into but I'd play the older versions first. The new art style really doesn't do it for me either but it's great to see it should be out this year.  Knowing they helped make BOTW makes the series way more appealing though as BOTW's world was amazing to just explore. 

Kirby - I don't like Kirby games but it's cool to see as I know it's got a lot of fans. 

Pokemon Switch - I cheered the announcement but kinda hollow with no release time frame or details. Understandable though with a new 3ds game releasing this year. All in all this is massive news though just thrown out there to shut us up haha.

Metroid Prime 4 - I love 2D Metroid but I've never tried the Prime series and that's something I'm going to fix in the coming months as it does appeal.  However seeing the reaction by the hardcore fans just makes me happy so I'm delighted it's coming and I hope it's a series I can get into. Similarly to Pokemon it's a shame we got no details however, I wonder who along in development it is. 

Yoshi - Yoshi is one my favourite characters and i loved Wooly World but I don't like this art style as much, I don't think it's as appealing currently but still early days. Watched the treehouse coverage and it looks really clever yet really slow paced so I'm unsure on it currently. Great surprise though! 

Fire Emblem Warriors - Love Fire Emblem but wasn't keen on the gameplay in Hyrule Warriors. I'll buy this cheap at some point I think but that Chrom Amiibo is ace! 

BOTW DLC - The trial looks pretty fun but still not sure if I'll pick it up at release or around the time of pack 2. No interest in the other features of it tbh but the Champion Amiibo was a nice surprise. 

Mario - What can I say apart from WOW?! It looks spectacular and it's the Mario game I wanted. The hat mechanic looks to be really fun and that Nintendo charm is in full flow. I really can't wait to get my hands on this! 

2D Metroid - Shame it's on the 3DS somewhat but I'll be getting this for sure. I loved Super and Fusion so I'm happy to support a new 2D release. It also makes the AMR2 take down make a lot more sense. I was going to pick up Zero Mission on the WiiU eshop a month or two back but unsure on buying it incase I'd have to rebuy it on Switch :/. 

Mario + Luigi Remake - Never played it or a game in the series and haven't even seen the coverage so not much i can say. Bowsers inside story is another of those games I really need to get to though. A 3DS port of a GBA game really doesn't excite me at this point, might of cared more if on Switch but doubt it. 

Sushi Game - Doesn't appeal but it's an interesting take on the match 3 type puzzle game. 

Conclusion: 

All in all it was a decent showing but didn't sell me on anything I wouldn't have got anyway (bar Rabbids which odd to say lol). I was already thinking this years line up might not be for me but I appreciate what is coming for sure. I understand not everything will be for me and I'm happy with that, I would buy ARMS or Splatoon but I know I won't play them enough to justify the £60 price point which is my issue not Nintendo's. We've had a kick ass Zelda, the best Mario Kart game ever, a pretty special looking Mario is around the corner and the future will hold a proper Pokemon, Smash and Metroid! The Switch is going to be awesome! I am slightly underwhelmed but at the same time there is nothing I could ask for, this first two year line up is extremely solid and impressive and I'm sure a direct in a month or two will build on this. If Pokemon Switch was coming this year and 2D Metroid was on Switch instead I'd be buzzing so all in all it's solid. 

I personally loved Nintendo's E3.

Mario Odissey it's just amazing, I can't wait.

Rocket League was one of the games I wanted to be released. It's a fun game, I have in my PS4 and I love it.

Mario x Rabbids was a great surprise. Although I suck in rgp tactics genre I'm gonna buy this one.

Fire Emblem Warriors, day one purchase. I'm a big fan of Warriors games. I'm still hoping for a DW9 release for Switch...

Looking for to see what Metroid 4 is gonne look.

My big disappointment was Dragon Ball FighterZ not releasing in Switch. Looks way better than Xenoverse 2.

Was hoping to see One Piece that is going to be release in September but I understand why they didn't show it up.

I don't think that they lack 3rd party games. They let to the producers to show up instead of Nintendo's conference.

I enjoyed the E3 presentation. I have seen criticism that Nintendo didn't focus much on next year but according to my local EB website there is plenty of stuff for next year so I am quietly confident

10 hours ago, zaangie said:

I personally loved Nintendo's E3.

Mario Odissey it's just amazing, I can't wait.

Rocket League was one of the games I wanted to be released. It's a fun game, I have in my PS4 and I love it.

Mario x Rabbids was a great surprise. Although I suck in rgp tactics genre I'm gonna buy this one.

Fire Emblem Warriors, day one purchase. I'm a big fan of Warriors games. I'm still hoping for a DW9 release for Switch...

Looking for to see what Metroid 4 is gonne look.

My big disappointment was Dragon Ball FighterZ not releasing in Switch. Looks way better than Xenoverse 2.

Was hoping to see One Piece that is going to be release in September but I understand why they didn't show it up.

I don't think that they lack 3rd party games. They let to the producers to show up instead of Nintendo's conference.

The more of Mario I see the more I want it now lol. Seriously buzzing about this title and I've already preordered it. 

I might try Rocket League as it has always appealed. 

I've never played a tactics game like this Rabbids one so I'm looking forward to it. Played a few in the FE style but this will be new to me, the combat looks really fun tbh. Plus Rabbid Kong is just pure fun from the boss battle footage. 

Hyrule Warriors is the only game I've played and I did enjoy it but only in really short bursts like a chapter at a time. The FE mechanics looks interesting yet I'm worried the game just won't hook me, it's one I'm really 50/50 on tbh. If the price or release time is right I might jump on it if not I'll hope for a sale lol. 

Interesting to see Retro isn't making Prime 4, I wonder what they're working on. 

The rest you mentioned I have little knowledge or interest in though. I used to watch DB but I remember little, I remember my mate had a PS2 title though which was great fun. The Switch already has a fair few fighting games though too. 

I enjoyed the E3 presentation. I have seen criticism that Nintendo didn't focus much on next year but according to my local EB website there is plenty of stuff for next year so I am quietly confident

Nintendo always focus on what's coming up and I appreciate that tbh. Sony hyping games which won't release for months or years doesn't interest me lol. We got way more further out info than I expected tbh with the only game info lacking was Fire Emblem which makes sense considering a 3DS game just released. My Defo line up is Issac and Mario for now while almost all the titles releasing soon tempt me at least a little. Then you have 3DS games sprinkled in like Ever Oasis (just downloaded the demo), Metroid 2D and Pokemon U/SM. 

1 hour ago, Real_Random said:

It looks interesting but I would rather a virtual console than this. Plus Eb haven't displayed it yet so I am annoyed

I do agree, I'm missing the VC way more than I expected. I believe the NES Classic had a MyNintendo code so I'm somewhat hoping they could possibly link up so if you have a SNES or NES mini you can get those games on Switch too. I didn't get a NES as it was before my time but the SNES is my opening to gaming, I played it so much as a kid so I'm all in for this. It is worth noting the emulation on the NESC is meant to be on point and much better than the WiiU/3DS so hopefully that comes to Switch too. 

I still have my SNES and all my games but it's somewhat of a pain, this would just be an ace bit of kit, especially as newer TV's can struggle with old inputs (can't get my N64 to work on new TV for shit). 

Super Mario World is my favourite game of all time, I love Super Metroid, I want to try Earthbound, the first ever release of Starfox 2 and everything else make this super appealing to me. The SNES is my most nostalgic console by far in fairness. I don't think they'll do an N64 mini as it's worthless without Rare's games but a GBA one could be awesome. 

Haven't played much new recently but finally got around to Metroid Prime and it was certainly worth the hype. It's not a long game but I got very addicted to it and flew through it, if you haven't tried it I would recommend it, especially with Prime 4 around the corner. Started Prime 2 yesterday and not feeling it as much as I did the first, still only early into it though so no real opinion as yet. The Prime series is way more Zelda than I ever expected! 

Haven't picked up any new games since FE:Echoes but Ever Oasis is really appealing so I'll get that in a few weeks (just booked holiday so pretty skint ATM haha). Also placed my preorder for Issac which typically releases on the day I go away haha, after that I only have Mario locked in but I'm hoping to also get the 3DS Metroid and Mario + Rabbids but I'll sort them at a later date.  

I'm loving my Nintendo Switch. I currently have Zelda: BOTW, 1-2 Switch (never play) Mario Kart 8: Deluxe, Bomberman R and Arms. I've completed Zelda so I don't play much of that at the moment. I'm mostly playing Arms at the moment, such a fun fighting game.

14 hours ago, MikeTS said:

I'm loving my Nintendo Switch. I currently have Zelda: BOTW, 1-2 Switch (never play) Mario Kart 8: Deluxe, Bomberman R and Arms. I've completed Zelda so I don't play much of that at the moment. I'm mostly playing Arms at the moment, such a fun fighting game.

Glad I managed to hold out and avoid 1-2 Switch to be honest lol. ARMS and Bomberman are of interest and I hoped to get Bomberman at some point but it doesn't appear that common around me anyway. 

Got my preorder in for the SNES Classic :D. £50 deposit sucked massively though! Done to put off scalpers apparently as people were ordering in bulk at Game with the £10 deposit. Dunno why they couldn't limit it to one per costumer as that deposit isn't cheap! Annoyingly locked into a £50 deposit and Game also decided to sell it for more than Nintendo which is what really annoys me, hopefully Game match the price but I doubt it as they kept the higher price for BOTW. It's why I only use game if I have to, the "Game tax" they add to games is a joke! Their prices are either more expensive or they don't sell what you want! Sucks that in store is the best place to get those harder to acquire items :@. Missed the Nintendo store sale anyway with them all selling out in 20 mins so at least I have one ordered. 

6 hours ago, Ashez said:

Glad I managed to hold out and avoid 1-2 Switch to be honest lol. ARMS and Bomberman are of interest and I hoped to get Bomberman at some point but it doesn't appear that common around me anyway. 

To be honest I didn't want to buy 1-2 Switch but my misses asked if I could buy it for her, spent £40 and we've played it 3 times. Bomberman is a good day just multiplayer isn't very popular, when you get into a game quite often you're matched against players in the highest leagues who are unbelievably good.

1 hour ago, MikeTS said:

To be honest I didn't want to buy 1-2 Switch but my misses asked if I could buy it for her, spent £40 and we've played it 3 times. Bomberman is a good day just multiplayer isn't very popular, when you get into a game quite often you're matched against players in the highest leagues who are unbelievably good.

Same situation almost happened with me as my missus wanted to buy 1-2 Switch but I wouldn't let her lol. I'll get it for £5 in five years time and have my half hour with it haha. My choice of a second game was Bomberman, 1-2 Switch or Has Been Heroes and I went for HBH's. Played it for 25 odd hours and really enjoyed it so I think I made the right decision. Bomberman & Street Fighter are two games I do really want, just not at £40 as I know I won't play them enough to justify that, second I see them for £20-25 I'm all over them haha. If my backlog wasn't so bad I'd likely have bought them by now in fairness but during my self enforced Switch game drought I'm clearing out the backlog :). 

@Real_Random - Amazon emailed me today and Issac's been delayed until September :(. Same situation in Oz? Really gutting as it was the ideal July game for me which would have held me over until Rabbids :@. 

Hopefully Splatoon can tie you over until Rabbids. Eb says August 15 for me. Have you preordered your SNES classic yet. I still have not had a chance to IMG_3526.thumb.PNG.ee3b0eac833ac920dc3191acd6f3e561.PNG

Hopefully Splatoon can tie you over until Rabbids. Eb says August 15 for me. Have you preordered your SNES classic yet. I still have not had a chance to IMG_3526.thumb.PNG.ee3b0eac833ac920dc3191acd6f3e561.PNG

Still undecided on Splatoon 2 but this might force my hand actually, I'm away for Splatoon's release so no point in preordering it so I might get it when I get back home, especially if the single player reviews well. 

Issac is showing September 7th for me on Amazon and Game just says August :S. Just seen I can import it from America for only a couple quid more so might do that if I get desperate lol. Ended up on MK8D today doing some mirror mode as I just wanna play my Switch :P. Tempted by loads of the indies but holding out for physical releases as Limited Run Games have said they'll hopefully support the Switch in 2018. 

Yeah I've got my SNES preorder sorted, I wouldn't worry as from reports I've seen the demand will be met.