Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 The FMH2015 transfer system is bit ridiculous...

julystork

E.g. Luke Shaw.

Yeah Man United bought him in 2014 but for that season he only played 9 games which upsetted him so much he's transfer listed by request

Come 1st July 2015 I made an enquiry; yes I know he's got 4 years left on his contract, & valued at £11.25m...

Nope! MUFC wants £54M for Mr I-only-played-9-games-so-I-request-to-be-transfer-listed

So should FMH16 value players more properly?

Why would you sell a youngster with a lot of future, from the teams nationality, and that cost you so much for so little? The transfers are good IMO

This is infact very realistic haha 

How hard is it understand that if a club doesnt want to sell a player they will slap a crazy price tag on his head to detract any interest

How hard is it understand that if a club doesnt want to sell a player they will slap a crazy price tag on his head to detract any interest

So transfer lists now mean jack s***?

So transfer lists now mean jack s***?

Yeah but you can literally buy Schneiderlin for £7 million and Douglas Costa for £6 million, not that realistic for.sure.

That's the game - enjoy it. Clubs always ask for way above the stated price if the player isn't transfer listed, or if he's listed by request. Shaw cost Man U 30m - what do you think they'll charge? Try bargaining or adding an exchange player. Not being able to buy at will encourages you to be creative and not just shovel up obvious choices, or players on the Wonderkids list. I've learned more about the game taking a small club through the divisions than when I jumped in managing Man U and Juve, and started living the dream. Cyrus Christie is performing admirably in the EPL, the centre back Durimel was bought for 95k while I was in League One, and is still turning it in at the top level. trust me - it's actually fun trawling through the lists looking for bargain and potential.