Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

New Players who will be in FMM16

Dec

In every version of Football Manager comes new players. Some turn out to be heroes, some however don't. I will run down 10 potential new players who should become greats in Football Manager Mobile 16.

eng.thumb.png.bb7d7c9a54787c3e5c6375148fReece Oxford

Club: West Ham United / Age: 16 / Position: Central Defender / Potential Ability: -10

The young Englishman surprised many by starting the first 3 West Ham United games in 2015/16. Turning 16 this year has meant he can be on the series for the first time. It has been a long time since a great English defender has been able to be picked up when they are young, for a decent price but Oxford will be just that. He will be a welcome addition for all fans.

sui.thumb.png.770969571f1b699e170c1d33afBreel Embolo

Club: FC Basel / Age: 18 / Position: Forward / Potential Ability: -9

Embolo has just pledged his allegiance to Switzerland and at just 18 he came on against England. There was a lot of hype on the player and even Tottenham have been interested in the player. Playing for Basel he may not be on the game but with his new found hype then he could be the new Martin Odegaard. 

bel.thumb.png.c242541bb785fab81f67aa9e02Ismail Azzaoui

Club: Wolfsburg / Age: 17 / Position: Winger / Potential Ability: -9

New Wolfsburg signing didn't win many plaudits from Tottenham but new teammates are hailing compliments at the youngster. Playing in a team with a record for making young wingers become good, then Azzaoui could be a good acquisition for them in which would lead to a high potential and steady growth. It is a surprise he is currently not in the series but his transfer in which has led to him training with the first team should change that.

ita.thumb.png.a1861eb47c48dbc81de7fac3eeGianluigi Donnarumma

Club: A.C. Milan / Age: 16 / Position: Goalkeeper / Potential Ability: -9

First Hachim Mastour and now A.C. Milan have promoted another 16 year old to their first team. Gianluigi Donnarumma may not see game time this year due to him being a goalkeeper but his new found status will get him a place into the game and he could be one to watch. Maybe he is the next Gianluigi Buffon? 

eng.thumb.png.bb7d7c9a54787c3e5c6375148fRuben Loftus-Cheek

Club: Chelsea / Age: 19 / Position: Central Midfielder / Potential Ability: -8

Ruben Loftus-Cheek saw some game time after Chelsea won the league early last season. Mourinho then chose to support the young midfielder by saying he will be playing more in the upcoming season. Game time at Chelsea for a youngster is rare so he will make the game and have a chance to showcase his skills for all managers.

fra.thumb.png.80605f01cb03c2418e5ddd9ceaDavid Faupala

Club: Manchester City / Age: 18 / Position: Forward / Potential Ability: -8

Manchester City are known to sign youngsters but this French forward attracted the interest of fans as he is quite highly rated in his homeland. Due to this and Manchester City's lack of forwards after offloading a lot in the summer. This makes him a perfect candidate to be a new boy in FMM16.

fra.thumb.png.80605f01cb03c2418e5ddd9ceaOlivier Kemen

Club: Olympique Lyonnais / Age: 18 / Position: Central Midfielder / Potential Ability: -8

Controversially Newcastle let Olympique Lyonnais take their top talent. Kemen is rated highly in the North of England and at Lyon where players in the database are at a premium when not loading France, the reputation he has in England can raise his profile to be included in the database. If he is as good as the Geordie's say he is then he could be a safe buy too like many Lyon players have been in the past.

arg.thumb.png.a28c3d6a1fbbfbc82b44ec2b78Manuel Lanzini

Club: Al-Jazira (Loan to West Ham) / Age: 22 / Position: Central Attacking Midfielder / Potential Ability: 150-160

On loan to West Ham United and impressing The Hammers' fans with his vision and creativity. Lanzini is a sure thing to be in FMM16 and at a low reputation team he will be a steal with the quality to match his low price. At just 22 years old too he isn't going to be peaking any time soon either and will have the time to grow into a star,

mli.thumb.png.3be16b4d9d2f62245f3266b72eAdama Traore

Club: AS Monaco / Age: 20 / Position: Central Midfielder / Potential Ability: 140-150

This player is so unknown he isn't even on the Football Manager Database. Signed from Lille  over the summer there are lots of question marks on the youngster, but the Malian made 20 appearances for the French side. He earned the Golden ball at the FIFA Under 20 Tournament 2015 meaning he has plenty of talent and the new look Monaco have made him a part of their plans.

arg.thumb.png.a28c3d6a1fbbfbc82b44ec2b78Ramiro Funes Mori

Club: Everton / Age: 23 / Position: Central Defender / Potential Ability: 140-150

Everton played a good price for this Argentinian defender. Used as cover for their two first team players there is something about this defender that has intrigued the side that have been known to use Football Manager to aid with their scouting. As he has been capped for his country twice already the boy has some ability already and has played with the best, so will be a welcome addition to the series.

Adama Traore :laugh: thought it was the Aston Villa mate :)

but still great article, I'm most looking forward to Lanzini (cuz i will be doing a west ham save) and

Breel Embolo (he was a FIFA BEAST!)

Great work Dec.

If they get the database right this year 16 could be amazing player wise.

Let's just hope the team over at SI do the work of adding these people in to the database so we don't have to. 

Good list, looking forward to Loftus-Cheek

Azzaoui is already on FH15 though.

Thanks, is he? I couldn't find him in several databases. I even searched the 6.2 player list.

Always found him with Belgium as main db.

Never found Musonda jr. though...

Didn't think to check that, so he is. Thanks. Unsure whether to edit now or leave as Belgium is so rarely played.

I think I've seen Lanzini, I'm like 90% sure I saw him not long after the West Ham game as I "remember looking at him" seeing if it was the same lad.

Tried a few databases but no sign of him and I can't remember what save I think I saw him :s. I'm 90% sure I've seen him though lol.

See, this is why I suggested a database checking feature for FMM!