Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 How to make INF play as a striker [v6.3 New Engin]

rseven

Hi mates,

Please take a look on below screen shots.

And please pay attention to the movement of No.8 Ocampos.

What do you see?

Yes, Ocampos moves from AML to FC when my team attacking.

Maybe someone already know how to make this happen, but I still want tell what I have found from my study of INF.

I found some rules to let INF  move to FC position and play as a striker when your team controlling the ball.

1. There  is only one INF in your team.

2. There is no players at FC(C) position.

If you meet two above, your INF will move to FC(C) position when your team attacking. And he will be at his position when your team is defending.

For example, in my screen shots, Ocampos is INF at AML position. He will be FCC in attacking and AML in defending.

Screenshot_2015-09-21-21-44-24.png

Screenshot_2015-09-21-21-44-46.png

Screenshot_2015-09-21-21-45-02.png

Screenshot_2015-09-21-21-45-23.png

Screenshot_2015-09-21-21-45-58.png

Did you find Chalobah got in the way of the INF moving forward? In this instance they are close together which makes me think at times they can do.

Also can you clear some of your PMs out please? I want to message you. Thanks.

Nice work, this is a concept I've been playing with for a long time on both engines, however from experience ISF/strikers are extremely wasteful compared to standard strikers and for obvious reasons their stamina crashes fast. 

For this idea to work to it's fullest I feel we really need PSP type tactics where we can tailor the entire team to play in this system. 

On some of my tactics with INF and 2 central STs I've noticed the INF is playing almost dead centre of the 2 STs, making a trio of strikers. 

I don't know the reasons exactly but that tactic has done very well, the 'fake' striker INF is usually more mobile and plays a more link up game than a traditional 3rd striker would. It also seems to confuse their defence :P

Nice work, this is a concept I've been playing with for a long time on both engines, however from experience ISF/strikers are extremely wasteful compared to standard strikers and for obvious reasons their stamina crashes fast. 

For this idea to work to it's fullest I feel we really need PSP type tactics where we can tailor the entire team to play in this system. 

For me, I like the tactics setting in PSP version more than the one on Android/iOS.

I don't think it is wasteful. The INF will spent more stamina becasue he will play two posiotion in attacking and defending.

My solution for the stanima drop is  to change INF role in second half.

For exampel, in fisrt half, Ocampos @AML  play INF role and Mahrez @AMR play WNG, then Ocampos play WNG, Mahrez play INF in second half.

I list some example accoridng to this idea for reference.

For One Striker

Screenshot_2015-09-22-11-18-30.thumb.pngScreenshot_2015-09-22-11-16-33.thumb.png

For Two strikersScreenshot_2015-09-22-11-15-52.thumb.png

Screenshot_2015-09-22-11-23-20.thumb.png

Edited by rseven

Good tips here, thanks for sharing, iv'e been playing:

PCR

INF               INF

CM AP

BBM

WB BPD CD WB

its  actually been going quite well (top of the league after 15 games first season)but im going to try and adapt a bit to this kidn of style and will report back. i have found setting the main holding player to CM keeps them quite nciely in position, im not a fan of the DLP as i just dont get enough possesion and the BBM requires seriously fit players and i suffer burnout whereas with just one BBM i can rotate. Although not amazing i have found Dele Alli to be a brilliant BBM on here after half a season of intensive. 3 Green BBM traits too.

I'm going to test out:

CMF

INF               WING

CM AP

BBM

WB BPD CD WB              

Edited by nick2528
On 3 Aralık 2015 at 13:01, nick2528 said:

Good tips here, thanks for sharing, iv'e been playing:

PCR

INF               INF

CM AP

BBM

WB BPD CD WB

its  actually been going quite well (top of the league after 15 games first season)but im going to try and adapt a bit to this kidn of style and will report back. i have found setting the main holding player to CM keeps them quite nciely in position, im not a fan of the DLP as i just dont get enough possesion and the BBM requires seriously fit players and i suffer burnout whereas with just one BBM i can rotate. Although not amazing i have found Dele Alli to be a brilliant BBM on here after half a season of intensive. 3 Green BBM traits too.

I'm going to test out:

CMF

INF               WING

CM AP

BBM

WB BPD CD WB              

I think with 2 inf and a poa you are crowding box too much your forward ideally a cmf or adf or dlf