Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

5 Potential markets for FMM franchise

hardikchawla6

Hey there, Today I thought with Fmm 16 on the horizon I will discuss 5 countries that Fmm could make money in but is not currently doing much business in.

Let's get right to it -

• Turkey- There is no Turkish superleague in fmh 15, the turkish fans are very disappointed it won't be in fmm 16 and with the new transfers like nani and van persie , turkish superleague could have been a major moneymaker for si.
  • Poland- Football is the biggest sport in Poland , but there is no polish league in fmh and there will not be one in fmm, With Poland having a strong national team they could very well be a contender in the euros and no polish league will mean less money for si.
  • Germany -Football is the biggest sport in Germany, who are also the world champions but due to license issues the game is not available in the German play store leading to high rates of piracy . While the German league is playable , si will keep losing  potential sales in Germany.
  • China -China has the largest population in the world and the Chinese super league has a very dedicated fan base in their country attracting players like Drogba in the past.With the Chinese super league not only the game will attract more viewers but with addition of managing a Chinese team fmm could have got a major boost.
  • Africa- There is no African league in fmh and there won't be one in fmm so there is a whole continent worth so much sales si are missing out on , not adding any African leagues will not appeal to the large fan base in Africa and will just mean less money for si.

So hoped you liked this, please comment if I missed something and thanks for reading. I will be releasing a new series of weekly posts with halamadrid so watch out for that.

A good idea but Turkey and China have high piracy rates making it virtually impossible to fund. Also Nigeria does too and many African countries don't have the economy. I would say the only one would be South Africa.

A good idea but Turkey and China have high piracy rates making it virtually impossible to fund. Also Nigeria does too and many African countries don't have the economy. I would say the only one would be South Africa.

but maybe with addition of their home leagues more people will consider buying the game.

Hong Kong doesn't.

but maybe with addition of their home leagues more people will consider buying the game.

I don't think it works like that, without the initial money and many people not buying the game it would be very difficult to add in these leagues without financial unstabillity in the series. I doubt many people will not pirate the game they have been for years due to their league being added in. I know I wouldn't if I knew I could get it for free.

Germany should be the only market-target for SI.

The rest are countries with high piracy and low standard of life.

I can`t ask for a Bulgarian league, because I know that the developers won`t get a single euro from selling the game here.

Probably the only thing that I might ask is this:

Blank league that will match your nationality.

Blank league designed to have 1 CL team and 3 UL teams.

Blank league with random created REAL players /Ivan Ivanov, Petar Petrov/.

Blank league with real teams /CSKA, Levski, Ludogorets/

I know that we don`t deserve even this, but it will be something that most of the people from the region will appreciate.

Ive always said why not have blank leagues in the past that have the same set up as those countries

So have what @M00re said so at least we as a community could easily create them a bit like what PES did years ago and still do now

They've added leagues due to sales in the past and they are hardly ever used (Ireland and Wales). 

Obviously they need to make money but they also need to include leagues that are worthwhile and offer something worth playing. 

Tbh i'm on the fence with all the piracy and low sales stuff now with FMC or whatever it is called now having said leagues available. It's on the same device and I'm sure it's just as easy to pirate. Obviously they already had the licence but the point still stands IMO, I'm sure of they were that worried about pirates they could remove leagues to try and limit it. Then again maybe they're just trying to get FMC as popular as possible so they can kill off FMM. 

Yeah it will be pointless in the game but they could brand like a new football universe, 

So have Poland, Ukraine, USA, all on there available to play with all the teams fake, fake players everything fake apart from league structure and when activated these leagues are added into the universe (DLC?, I'd pay ALOT of money for just this) so once they are edited by us it represents itself just like it would if those countries were on the game.

A more realistic way of doing it (in terms of SI creating it) would be to evolve Myclub into MyLeague, a feature where you can create your own leagues, structure and teams. 

A more realistic way of doing it (in terms of SI creating it) would be to evolve Myclub into MyLeague, a feature where you can create your own leagues, structure and teams. 

that wou be amazing

that wou be amazing

I can't see it happening but it's an idea. Tbh the most exciting thing about something like that would be being able to make the structure, once that was done you could go to Vibe's editor and create complete and real leagues off of FM. 

I can't see it happening but it's an idea. Tbh the most exciting thing about something like that would be being able to make the structure, once that was done you could go to Vibe's editor and create complete and real leagues off of FM. 

I know it wont happen but that won't be too difficult as we could create tournaments and implement oirore own teams in them in the old fifa games, so why not fmm.

Edited by hardikchawla6