Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Youngsters To Look Out For In Manchester United

Hi everyone!!! This is my first post in this website. I'm will be posting the topic of Youngsters To Look Out For In Manchester United. Hope everyone can give some support to me. Thanks!!!

Andreas Pereira

This young Brazilian playmaker is a player to look out for for the next few years,having recently played for Brazil in the U21 World Cup.He showed some impressive performances for the first team during Man Utd's pre-season friendlies with his eye for goal and composure in front of goal.

Adnan Januzaj

This Belgian wonderkid was a global sensation with his good ball skills and the ability to create a lethal pass out of nothing,he occasionally scores some vital goals too.Now that he is on loan at Borussia Dortmund,LVG is hoping he can get some valuable game time for him to break into the starting lineup next season.

Jesse Lingard

He might not be a very great player,but Lingard can prove he has the ability to find goals if given enough time on the field.Although he's not that young compared to others on this list,he is still a rising star in the making.

James Wilson

Having scored goals for fun for Man Utd's U21 team,Wilson made his debut for the first team in style,scoring two goals against Hull City 2 years ago.He is a very dangerous player as he constantly aims to rush past the opposition defenders with his pace and movement.

Patrick McNair

This young Northern Ireland lad is a hot prospect for Man Utd having risen from their youth ranks and now is currently mixing it with the big boys in the youth team.He is a more technical player with good passing and creativity.

Tyler Blackett

Another young defender risen from the academy is this tough tackling English defender.Unlike McNair,he has featured in more games considering he comes on to play whenever a regular defender gets injured.

Guillermo Varela

This fast Uruguayan wing back spent last season on loan Real Madrid's reserve team,Real Madrid Castilla.He can develope into a very skillful player if he gets the right playing condition as he already has marvellous offensive attributes.

Sam Johnstone

Currently the fourth choice goalkeeper at the club,he did played in all of Man Utd's pre-season friendly having been at Preston North End in League One last season.

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

Edited by dribbleking MU

Start from the first season, Van Gaal use James Wilson as the main striker and put Anthony Martial at the bench

I think Wilson will develop nicely throughout the first season and we can get Martial cheap in the start of the second season

5 minutes ago, PoPo1003 said:

Start from the first season, Van Gaal use James Wilson as the main striker and put Anthony Martial at the bench

I think Wilson will develop nicely throughout the first season and we can get Martial cheap in the start of the second season

This thread hasn't been active since before FMM16 was released (October).