Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hardikchawla6

FMM 16 : 5 things it must have

Hey there , FMM 16 is coming out in either November or December but does not have a release date yet , these are 5 fixes over FMH 15 it must have -

1. No more poor managerial appointments-  FMH 15 had its ups and downs but this was a very definite down , David moyes the former United and Everton manager appointed by Liverpool , What ? Scenarios like this completely show what's wrong with the series right now - it's too random and FMM 16 must fix that . Guardiola managing real Madrid of all teams ruins the fun of the game and this must be fixed.
  2. Ability to go to player info screens just by clicking on their names from the news screen - UI fix - Currently unlikunlike Its pc counterpart, FMH 15 ddoes not allow you to do this and you have to open another menu for this , this makes the news screen that much more irritating and with the announcement of the new news screen hopefully this will make its way in the game.
  3. Improved Contract negotiations system - The cucurrent contract negotiations system is too primitive and quite frankly it sucks , the game needs a better negotiations system with clauses, bonuses and stuff . This must improve in FMM 16.
  4. Option to hire a director of football -  The game lacks this feature and the game must let us hire a DOF who can handle transfers with the ability to hire coaches , this will help us have a more realistic bead coach like experience( Tony pulis , Pochettino , etc in real life ) . This will add a completely different aspect to the game and will only make the game more better.
  5. Manger contracts - ok many might think feature is pointless but stay with me here , it won't be too bad to have contract lengths with board giving certain long term objectives or signing one year contracts with a certain objective which if you fail to achieve you're sacked , the wage aspect will be pointless and should be avoided but the manager contract will make the game more deep in terms of what it can offer .

Thanks for reading and please comment if you like my work , suggestions for future articles like this are most welcome.

I agree with most of that but wouldnt say if they werent all sorted the game wouldn't work 

Director of Football is pointless imo as most people see transfers as the best part of the game so no point putting that in

I agree with most of that but wouldnt say if they werent all sorted the game wouldn't work 

Director of Football is pointless imo as most people see transfers as the best part of the game so no point putting that in

Yeah but having a DOF in the game is better than not having a DOF  , I mean we can always disable it.

The game has much bigger issues than these IMO. 

1. I do agree yet it's not that important. For all we know these things could happen IRL, stranger things have happened. 

2. Would be useful

3. I agree yet disagree, one of the joys of how simple FMH is you can pull off massive coups, adding to that is a risk. Anything that could take the fun out of transfers has me hesitent tbh. 

4. I can see this happening in 2017. 2016 should be used to introduce coaches to limit regens, then future instalments should add more roles to occupie retiring players. 

5. Beyond pointless. It could add some difficulty but even then it's pointless IMO. 

If managers ever got contracts it would be interesting to screw with the game. As you know to sack a manager you need to pay them off, in theory if your finances were that bad and you had a long term deal could you put yourself in a position where your club couldn't afford to sack you? 

What i would like is for the game to give feedback on how I could have played the match better. The after match reports often make little sense - would be good to have a "coach' who can give you a report saying "you stupid moron - everytime you got the ball the attack broke down because their midfield was packed. Perhaps you should have thought about switching from short passing to direct?" Whereas at the moment, you play guessing games to work it out because you can replay the match and win it but simply be a fluke. Basically wanting something that will help you to improve as a coach. Failing this, then maybe a help file to explain what after match reports mean and suggested resolutions eg when it says your forwards snatched at chances is this an indication that they couldnt handle the pressure?