Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Scott's Favourite 11

Scott

Scott's Favourite 11

With FMH15 coming to an end I thinks it's time to choose and share my favourite 11 players on this years game, some of the players I have signed on only one save while others have been signed more times than I can remember.

The Goalkeeper

Jeronimo Rulli

FECD7968-B6CC-42F4-B348-BB9BBC068D0F.png

No surprises with the goalkeeper, Rulli can be signed on a free early on in saves and turns in to one of the best keepers on the game and will have been one of the most used goalkeepers on FMH15.

Ajax Record: Games Played: 393 - Conceded 220
Feyenoord Record: Games Played 81 - Conceded 60

The Centre Backs

Shkodran Mustafi

DF777D4D-B9AF-442A-B9F1-DF4C34178D2F.png

A defender who is unwanted by Valencia on most saves, will join smaller clubs and doesn't cost a lot. He has been first choice centre back since has was signed in 17/18 for £5.5m after initially being on loan for 15/16 season.

Ajax Record: Games Played 423 Goals 7 Assists 19
Feyenoord Record: Games Played 89 Goals 4 Assists 9

Benedikt Howedes

7384A55A-9F6B-4F94-9582-2EFAE84BCC82.png

I've only used Howedes on the one save but in my 6th season he is one of the few original players of the Schalke squad still in the starting 11. I only use him in the league and he is part of a back four which has only lost 15 league games in 5 and a half seasons.

Schalke Record: Games Played 190 Goals 7 Assists 5

The Wing backs

Jean

15ABD16C-F2C6-4F86-A4F5-5EF20C1642B7.png

A wing back who can attack and defend but he did have a few injuries on this career. When he was fit he was great player and is one of two wingbacks to win WPOTY for me on this years game. Unfortunately he picked a 12 month injury at the start of the 6th season and I lost a little bit of interest in the save.

Schalke Record: Games Played 164 Goals 10 Assists 62

Layvin Kurzawa

DEEFEC8D-BE81-4C3F-B874-EF1127A34E3B.png

I signed Layvin for PSV in January 2019 but it wasn't until the next season he impressed me, retrained to play on the right he went on to score 9 and assist 15 and finished with an AvR of 8.34.

PSV Record: Games 114 Goals 19 Assists 48

The Midfield

William Carvalho

345EFF01-E236-4C0A-89A5-A162B3A75522.png

This was a choice between Carvalho and Neves and I could of picked either but after a two season save with Sporting with both in the team Carvalho came out on top.

Sporting Record: Games Played 70 Goals 5 Assists 16

Leon Goretzka

4D95A62C-9C5F-4C59-94A3-50381435EF21.png

Goretzka is one of the best central Midfielders on the game, he has no real weaknesses and could play every role to a good standard. On my Schalke save he's been played mostly as a central mid, but has also played DLM and APM roles.

Schalke Record: Games Played 201 goals 37 Assists 75

Donny Van de Beek

D69BA525-71E3-423D-9EA6-F4A8BAE18E47.png

A player who I was hoping would be on this years game was added in the January transfer update, when he was finally on the game he didn't disappoint, i've lost count how many times i've signed him but he is my most used player this year.

Ajax Record: Games Played 494 Goals 140 Assists 210
AZ Record: Games Played 250 Goals 34 Assists 64
Feyenoord Record: Games Played 170 Goals 36 Assists 55

Lewis Cook

6AC9247A-2131-414C-BE3D-3D9B33717C61.png

The star player of my PSV team is Lewis Cook, he can score and assist. In two seasons(20-22) he has 55 goals 50 assists in 90 games from MC which is impressive to me, at 25 he could still have his best years ahead of him. At Celtic I was going to attempt the 1k from midfield so he was my main goal threat but with PSV I play with a poacher and an AMC in front of him so he doesn't get as many chances to score.

PSV Record: Games Played 342 Goals 156 Assists 144
Celtic Record: Games Played 71 Goals 63 Assists 13

The Forwards

One Dutch - One Brazilian?

Edited by Scott

Very original so far, I love this type of work as it's so personal. Only have experience with Rulli but I don't often change my defence once I'm settled on something. 

Off topic but I've heard a lot about Howedes and how he'd be perfect for LFC, one I'll be sure to keep an eye on. 

Hmm I'll guess

Neves

Not sure, you speak of a lot of Dutch players, I'll guess that winger from the Bulgarian club. 

Roberts, nearly said Dele Alli but I think it'll be Roberts. 

Sana? Random guess :P 

Used a few of them, that Dutch player is amazing though, massive find! I am rather excited about trying him out as he looks ideal for my 433! 

As for the strikers I'm 99% sure the Brazilian is Carlos, as for the Dutch one I'm not sure. zivkovic seems too obvious but Who knows lol.