Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Vibe 2015 Tribute

billy2shots

Wanyama is still a beast :p

sorry but I have to strongly disagree his rating was a let down and he single handed messed up my points so I now hate the guy ??

Season 2

Firstoff, sorry guys but I'm having a bright nightmare with imgur. I can't find the bbcodes anywhere so will have to post direct links. 

Very good team season although I can't remember a season where I have scored fewer goals. This save has really messed me up lol.

FfWBfxh.png

Champions league final 

kyQweBU.png

This sums up my season really. I just can't find the back of the net without wasting so many chances.

At Christmas I was 10 points behind PSG. With 2 games left I was 3 points but they were my next opponents. A fantastic win gave me the chance to clinch the title on the final day.

JIyiFda.png

More nonsense from this infuriating game and I thought the chance had gone. Somehow PSG lost meaning I took home the bacon by a single point. 

Time to look at the points. Don't expect much....

Roberts. Just a mess of a player and I am really not paying much of a tribute to Scott's wonderful Fulham save.

28 points

D8JaPMe.png

Kondogbia was another matter and the big man performed well.

35 points

dObAbAY.png

Berardi did his best but didn't stand a chance with support from Malcom and Roberts.

64 points

hejqxUb.png

Malcom. Errrr Malcom I could really swing for this guy. His stats are bad but they show no evidence of the pain I went through to get those goals and assists.

42 points.

UAEqf4R.png

I promise to never use this guy again. Starting this H2H I had visions if Malcom scoring for fun and leading us to glory. The reality has been very different.

RzIfsV9.png

VSPihWF.png

I will officially rename him Mr Inconsistent.

Points total 169

Edited by billy2shots

'The man doth protest too much methinks '

Never thought I would be quoting Bill Shakespeare on Vibe lol. 

I think Wanyama is having a stormer and you are trying to surprise us. 

Edited by billy2shots

A decent season, I did expect more from the Brazilian though :(. Is he a random PA? Looks like Bati got lucky, then again his younger years were in Brazil. 

Wack Wanyama in as a B2B if a defensive role isn't working, a few goals/assists and less cards could boost his rating. 

I don't think it's Malcom's random PA I blame bad man management ?

And as for Wanyama I will never forgive that Beast for his 1st season fail ?

Decent season mate. Tbh 50 goals from Berardi is nothing to be shy of. Solid performance from the Italian.

Edit: Or Argentinian? I'm not too sure which he is

Edited by MerlionMaple96

Thanks guys but I fully expect to lose this round. 

@Ashez I guess he must have a random PA and is maybe the lower end in this save. It's that or he has a very low consistency score. Any other player played in his role scores at least a goal a game, even 3 or 4th choice forwards. 

@leecutler lol I blame the management as well. It was back to the future day the other day and I wish we could go back in time so you would have chosen Malcom rather than Martial. 

@MerlionMaple96 Berardi has done very well considering he is the support player , if played as the focal point of the attack I'm sure 80 goals would be on the cards. 

As as soon as this is over I will be starting a new save somewhere just to get a decent return out of Malcom!!!

Edited by billy2shots

I know @leecutler is desperate to update here and blow me out of the water. 

At at the moment I am 1 - 0 up but fully expect Lee to come back strong when he posts season 2. 

Before he does I have to make an admission. You know when you can't sleep at night because you have so many tactical thoughts running through your head. Well I had one of those nights a few days back. I turned on FMH and began experimenting. Unfortunately in my sleep deprived state I overwrote the Tribute save. 

So before we even find out Lee's 2nd season points total I would be happy to shake his hand and declare this a draw (yes Lee, I fully expect you to be bluffing but what the hell its nearly Christmas). 

Show us your cards big boy.