Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 "Impossible Challenge"(Completed)

leecutler

Too kind with the comments guys,When ever I start a big challenge I test a Tactic for weeks before I even attempt it so I know I have a good chance going forward.

But this challenge has been amazing playing 3 strikers up front in the last 3 seasons has been qualitythis challenge has really brought me back to FMH 

Season 9 Part 2

So in part 1 you seen that I had resigned from Peterborough United,I felt that apart from the UCL & the CWC there was nothing left there to win Peterborough United have a special place in my heart I loved managing them and taking them to European success.

So the question remains which country did I go to?????

Screenshot_2015-10-29-20-41-35.thumb.pngScreenshot_2015-10-29-20-41-45.thumb.png

So we have moved to Italy!,this job jumped right out for me they had good finances and had a pretty decent team and I felt my tactic would destroy this league,I always find if you have a quality tactic in England it destroys leagues like Italy and Portugal.

Upon accepting the job this is where Napoli sat in the table after 2 games under my Managment

Screenshot_2015-10-29-20-57-31.thumb.png

So Napoli sat in 7th place and a big 15 points from Inter who where occupying top spot could we do the Impossible once again and win the league????

We where still in the TIM Cup but where out of Europe so let's see how are season went.

Transfers

Screenshot_2015-10-30-06-28-13.thumb.png

So N'Diaye was sold by the previous manager,I got good money for Emerson he was a good player but he was 29 years old so decided to cash in on him

Screenshot_2015-10-30-06-28-10.thumb.png

So brought some quality players into the squad including a Ceni Regen

TIM Cup

Screenshot_2015-10-30-06-28-22.thumb.png

So yet another trophy added to the challenge! We dominated the mighty Juventus and they never stood a chance.

How The Cup Was Won

Screenshot_2015-10-30-06-28-45.thumb.pngScreenshot_2015-10-30-06-28-39.thumb.pngScreenshot_2015-10-30-06-28-32.thumb.pngScreenshot_2015-10-30-06-28-28.thumb.png

Serie A 

Screenshot_2015-10-30-06-27-31.thumb.png

UNBELIEVABLE!!!! I can't quite belive we won the league we made up a gap of 15 points to lift the League title what a season!

Fixtures Under My Managment

Screenshot_2015-10-30-06-28-53.thumb.pngScreenshot_2015-10-30-06-29-00.thumb.pngScreenshot_2015-10-30-06-29-03.thumb.png

What a performance by the lads winning every game apart from 2 and we drew them 2 games.

We smashed it in Italy!

Silverware Achieved 

England 

Vanarama Conference North 

Vanarama Conference Premier 

League 2

League  1

Championship 

Premier League 

FA Trophy 

JPT 

FA Cup 

League Cup 

Community Shield 

Italy 

Serie A

TIM Cup

So what a fantastic season not just because we won the double but because we achieved that in only half a season,that is some achievement to make up a 15 points gap and go undeafted 

As always guys thanks for following and don't forget to leave a comment

See you all in season 10...... 

Edited by leecutler

Impossible Challenge 

Season 10 Part 1

So last season we had a amazing half of a season winning the double that was truly an amazing season so all that was left in France was the SuperCoppa(Italian Super Cup).

I want to complete each country as soon as possible as we are still looking for a International Job and win the World Cup,European Championship and the Confederations Cup which would be really hard to achieve.

My plan was to go to France next and finish up in Spain at either Real Madrid,Barcelona or Atletico and win our last European trophy with them (Champions League),We also still needed the Club World Championship,so without further ado let's see how we did in season 10 part 1.

Transfers

Screenshot_2015-10-30-21-21-44.thumb.png

So we brought in some world class Regens and they included Suarez and Cavani regens(or at least I think).

SuperCoppa 

Screenshot_2015-10-30-21-22-03.thumb.png

Yet another dominating game against a very good Juventus team.

So that is 3/3 in Italy so it was time for a new job,my rank was now world class so I had a very good chance of getting a top class job this is the first job that was offerd to me

Screenshot_2015-10-30-21-25-14.thumb.png

So Lille isn't a top 2 job I was really hoping for the PSG job in all honesty but the question is did I accept?????

No chance you accepted that mate!

I was so close to accepting but realistically it would be a rebuilding process as they have pretty average players,I need the right job to come around but the PSG job doesn't come around that often 

Impossible Challenge 

Season 10 Part 2

So in part 1 you seen how finished off Italy so it was time to move on we got a job offer from Lille but I thought there was too much rebuilding to win so I declined that job I was waiting for a top job and I stayed at Napoli until mid December until I moved but where did I move too.

I really wanted a International Job but over the last 10 years none have really been available until now.....

Job Offers

Screenshot_2015-11-01-19-24-24.thumb.png

So not the greatest international team but there are out of the Euro's so I have 2 years to rebuild before the next big competition 

Interesting News

Screenshot_2015-11-01-19-52-39.thumb.png

So for the challenge that is some fantastic news as France was my preferred next destination and was aiming for the PSG or Monaco job I should get this job because my rank is world class

PSG Decision 

Screenshot_2015-11-01-20-00-51.thumb.pngScreenshot_2015-11-01-20-00-59.thumb.png

So we are now in France with arguably the best team with the best finances,although they offered us £27M I had a much £86M after adjusting the budget and had a few players in mind with not long left in the winter transfer window

The Reason Why I have Recently Brought Regens 

So some people only buy regens when they have to for example after 10 years in I wanted a few original players but not at these prices!

Screenshot_2015-11-01-20-13-56.thumb.pngScreenshot_2015-11-01-20-13-40.thumb.pngScreenshot_2015-11-01-20-12-13.thumb.png

These are just silly prices I don't mind spending big money on 1 player but these prices are insane!

Transfers

Screenshot_2015-11-01-22-08-58.thumb.png

The only transfers I had a say in was the Milenkovic,IIic deals and the Dudek deal wouldn't be done until next season

Champions League

Screenshot_2015-11-01-22-07-54.thumb.png

So despite being all over Madrid with 17 shots we scored 0 goals!

Screenshot_2015-11-01-22-07-59.thumb.png

I knew that by not putting the game to bed in the first leg it would come back to haunt us, So we are out of the UCL.

Coupe De France 

Screenshot_2015-11-01-22-07-43.thumb.png

We where all over Lille and ran out deserved winners

Ligue 1

Screenshot_2015-11-01-22-07-32.thumb.png

So the damage was already done before we took charge and we where in 5th place when I took charge so claiming 2nd place was a very good season next season will be our season!

Silverware Achieved 

League 2

League 1

Championship 

Premier League 

FA Trophy 

JPT 

FA Cup 

League Cup 

Italy 

Serie A 

TIM Cup 

SuperCoppa 

France

Coupe De France 

So season 10 was a good season we won 2 cups 1 with Napoli and one with PSG 

As always thanks for following guys and don't forget to leave a comment

See you in season 11.....

Season 11

So season 11 is upon us so my aim is to finish France off in season 11 and then wait for a job in our final country Spain, We require 3 trophies to move country

Transfers

Screenshot_2015-11-02-21-06-00.thumb.pngScreenshot_2015-11-02-21-06-03.thumb.png

So we had a mass overhaul of players leaving and some for some big money but I wanted my own stamp on the team and had some great players waiting to come into the club

Screenshot_2015-11-02-21-06-07.thumb.png

So that's a net spend of just over £8M and we brought in some world class players.

Champions Trophy

Screenshot_2015-11-01-23-22-44.thumb.png

Champions League Group Stage

Screenshot_2015-11-02-17-04-35.thumb.png

WPOTY 

Screenshot_2015-11-02-17-07-43.thumb.png

So my 2 strikers claim 1st and 2nd place.

Coupe De France 

Screenshot_2015-11-02-21-07-43.thumb.png

Coupe De Ligue

Screenshot_2015-11-02-21-06-57.thumb.png

Champions League 

Screenshot_2015-11-02-21-12-41.thumb.png

So the wait goes on for the elusive UCL trophy,gutted about the 2 early disallowed goals as that could have gave us the momentum to go on and win it by more but we are out of the UCL!

Ligue 1

Screenshot_2015-11-02-21-22-33.thumb.png

We are Champions!

So we had a great league campaign scoring 100 goals and only losing 1 game!

Player Stats

Screenshot_2015-11-02-21-23-02.thumb.png

So all 4 of my strikers really hit some goals with all 4 hitting a combined 146 goals for the campaign bit Milenkovic was by far the stand out player!

So all in all season 11 was fantastic we won everything apart from the UCL but we are now available to move to Spain when a job becomes available but I will be waiting for a top job I won't rush moving clubs.

International Managment 

Screenshot_2015-11-02-21-28-06.thumb.png

So I tweaked my tactic too play 1 up top and to be honest they where easy games but we had some big wins!

Screenshot_2015-11-02-21-28-12.thumb.png

So we are sitting very comfortable in the group stage for the world cup,roll on the World Cup.

Silverware Achieved 

England

League 2

League 1

Championship 

Premier League 

FA Trophy 

JPT 

FA Cup 

League Cup 

Community Shield

Italy

Serie A 

TIM Cup 

SuperCoppa 

France

Ligue 1

Coupe De Ligue 

Coupe De France 

Champions Trophy 

Continental

Europa League 

Super Cup 

As always guys thanks for following and see you in season 12......

Edited by leecutler
1 minute ago, Brenty92 said:

Absolutely storming through this challenge mate!

Thanks mate,3/4 leagues done only Spain left plus the Champions League, CWC and then the 3 international trophies left 

Just now, leecutler said:

Thanks mate,3/4 leagues done only Spain left plus the Champions League, CWC and then the 3 international trophies left 

Certainly sending 15 out with a bang :)

1 minute ago, Brenty92 said:

Certainly sending 15 out with a bang :)

That was exactly what I wanted to do and on my OP I used the same exact words lol

5 minutes ago, leecutler said:

That was exactly what I wanted to do and on my OP I used the same exact words lol

Mission accomplished for me! Is fmm out on the 13th aswell as pc version?

Impossible Challenge 

Season 12

So we have completed 11 seasons of the Impossible Challenge and it has been truly epic and we are approaching the final stretch with only Spain to complete and 3 International trophies remaining, so we still have a bit of work to do.

So as I have completed France I didn't see much point in staying on as manager so.....

Screenshot_2015-11-02-23-04-02.thumb.png

So I resigned from PSG but I have resigned a few times from previous clubs as it was time to move on although I could have stayed in wanted to move as quick as possible and without a club to manage the season would pass quicker and in essence I would get a job quicker.

Job Offers 

Screenshot_2015-11-02-23-25-41.thumb.png

So with Italy already completed was totally pointless accepting this job but I waited a few months for a job offer but one will come soon enough

Screenshot_2015-11-02-23-29-29.thumb.png

So yet again a Italian club came calling and yet again I said no.

Screenshot_2015-11-02-23-32-19.thumb.png

So Valencia came calling and the destination was set all that was left to do was to pack my bags and get the jet on stand by for Spain

Screenshot_2015-11-02-23-32-23.thumb.png

So we have now moved onto our 4th and final country,we had a nice transfer budget but there was nothing to play for in the 2nd half of the season it was all about buying a few players this season then really attack the market as this would be a tough task to beat the likes of Barcelona,Real and Atletico this would surely test my managerial experiences.

Transfers 

Screenshot_2015-11-03-20-19-49.thumb.png

So the only players brought in by myself was Fran De Tomas & Otavio Edmilson Correa,these 2 where some world class strikers,hopefully next season we can 5-6 players to these too and have a cracking at the title.

So we where out of all the domestic cups and where no where in the league and where Knocked out in the first knockout round of the Europa League.

Liga BBVA 

Screenshot_2015-11-03-20-19-31.thumb.png

So we finished in a miserable 7th place so there would be no champions league next season so our season has been extended to at least 1 more season I am really hoping we get some good money and that we can sell alot of dead wood and make some money to reinvest into the squad. 

Sonot much happend in this season as we moved countries so it's a rebuilding process.

Should I have stayed at PSG and waited for one of the bigger jobs? Well only time will tell as we need to rebuild over the next 2 seasons 

As always thanks for following guys and don't forget to leave a comment

See you all in season 13.....

Impossible Challenge 

Season 13

World Cup

So before the league campaign starts we are at the world cup and with the help on a Gareth Bale & Aaron Ramsey Regens let's see how far we can go.

Group Stage

Screenshot_2015-11-03-21-25-21.thumb.png

Where Did We Finish?

Spoiler

Let's have a look?

Spoiler
Spoiler

Could it be our world cup?

Spoiler
Spoiler

Screenshot_2015-11-03-21-44-19.thumb.png

AMAZING!! Can't quite belive that we managed to win the world cup with Wales! What a fantastic achievement 

Transfers

Screenshot_2015-11-06-23-47-56.thumb.png

Screenshot_2015-11-06-23-47-50.thumb.png

So with the transfers done and dusted I was getting fed up of managing club and country so......

Screenshot_2015-11-06-19-11-39.thumb.png

I wanted to complete part of the challenge as a club manager and then focus my energy on the national job as when I manage both I find it a bit tedious and lose interest.

Competitions

Copy Del Rey

Screenshot_2015-11-06-23-48-22.thumb.png

La Liga

Screenshot_2015-11-06-23-48-33.thumb.png

CHAMPIONS!! So we grab the double 

Europa League

Screenshot_2015-11-06-23-48-28.thumb.png

Ouch! We where schooled by the mighty  Bayern!

Team Stats

Screenshot_2015-11-06-23-48-42.thumb.png

So the strikers smashed La Liga apart especially De Tomas who grabbed 60 goals!

Silverware Achieved 

England

Spoiler

League 2

League 1

Championship 

Premier League 

FA Trophy 

JPT 

FA Cup 

League Cup 

Community Shield 

Italy

Spoiler

Serie A

TIM Cup 

SuperCoppa 

France 

Spoiler

Ligue 1

Championship Trophy 

Coupe De Ligue 

Coupe De France 

Spain

Spoiler

La Liga

Copy Del Rey

Continental 

Spoiler

Europa League

European Super Cup

International 

Spoiler

World Cup

So we had a great season winning the double in our first full season but can we finish the club side of things off soon the trophies we need is

Spanish Super Cup

Champions League

Club World Championship

We only need 3 more club titles then to win the 2 remaining International cups to complete the challenge

As always thanks for following guys and don't forget to leave a comment.

See you all in season 14......