Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 "Impossible Challenge"(Completed)

leecutler

Just now, Risheek said:

No probs, I really am eager to see you finish this

If I complete this,this will be the biggest FMH challenge I have ever completed,and after that I have another challenge lined up

Impossible Challenge 

Season 14

So we have approached season 14 in our quest to defy the odds and beat the Impossible Challenge, I have never played this many seasons before on any edition of FMH so let's cracking on with season 14.

We are so close to completing the club side of the challenge we need only a few more trophies to complete the club side then focus on the 2 remaining International trophies.

Transfers 

So I didn't really want to buy anyone as I felt that I had enough players on have brought previously to really smash all the competitions.

Screenshot_2015-11-08-21-37-02.thumb.png

So it was a case of 1 in and 1 out for the club.

Spanish Super Cup 

Screenshot_2015-11-08-21-37-33.thumb.png

Screenshot_2015-11-08-21-37-38.thumb.png

So we return victorious and bring home the Super Cup.

Copa Del Rey 

Screenshot_2015-11-08-21-38-16.thumb.png

So we done the double over Atletico but we had already won the Copa Del Rey so 2 in 2 years is good going.

La Liga 

Screenshot_2015-11-08-21-38-27.thumb.png

So despite scoring a big 111 goals we still didn't manage to win the league but like the Copa Del Rey we had already won the league so I wasn't to disappointed, Madrid where string all season long.

Champions League 

Screenshot_2015-11-08-21-38-21.thumb.png

So a brace from our Brazilian beauty bags us the Champions League at the 3rd time of asking.

So despite not winning the league we had a great season and that's another trophy added to the list!.

So we have achieved so much in all the club's that I have managed we have won everything at club level apart from the Club World Championship and it is a easy trophy to win so I'm pretty confident that the club level can be smashed in only the next half a season and then we can move onto the international part of the challenge

I would like to take the time to thank everyone who has been involved from season 1 as I'm pretty confident that this challenge will be smashed it is no just a matter of time and weather I can get a decent international job.

As always thanks for following guys,Your comments and even just the views spurs me on to play more,this year has been hit and miss with me with me being around for a bit and not being around for months,but I am now back playing the game and loving FMH and being part of this fantastic community.

See you all in season 15 guys......

Impossible Challenge 

Season 15

So we have entered season 15 and with only 1 club trophy needed can we smash the club side and move on?

So in the January transfer window we brought 1 player and spend  £53M on a Gareth Bale Regen I really wanted to kick in and hurry up and nail the club side of things as this has been a very lengthy challenge, with a king challenge like this I only ever attempt one of these per year.

So our season was starting pretty bad we wasn't scoring as many goals and where doing rubbish in the league,We managed to win the Spanish Super Cup defeating Real Madrid 3-2 over the 2 legs but we lost the European Super Cup to Inter Milan 2-0.

CWC 

Screenshot_2015-11-08-22-47-22.thumb.png

We have finally done it! We have won every available trophy to us on club level what a achievement! So there was only one thing left to do.......

Screenshot_2015-11-08-22-47-40.thumb.png

Silverware Achieved 

England

Spoiler

Vanarama Conference North 

Vanarama Conference North 

League 2

League 1

Championship 

Premier League 

FA Trophy 

JPT 

FA Cup 

League Cup 

Community Shield 

Italy

Spoiler

Serie A

TIM Cup 

SuperCoppa 

France 

Spoiler

Ligue 1

Champions Trophy 

Coupe De Ligue 

Coupe De France 

Spain 

Spoiler

La Liga 

Copa Del Rey 

Spanish Super Cup 

Continental 

Spoiler

Europa League

Champions League 

Super Cup 

CWC 

National 

Spoiler

World Cup

Trophy Cabinet

Spoiler

Screenshot_2015-11-08-23-23-17.thumb.pngScreenshot_2015-11-08-23-23-32.thumb.pngScreenshot_2015-11-08-23-23-37.thumb.png

So there you have it guys all club trophies have been achieved all that is left is the Euro's & the Confederations Cup 

As always thanks for following guys.... 

Edited by leecutler
8 hours ago, Brenty92 said:

There's been many a good career this year but this one for me has been the best, if not top 3!! :)

Thank you for the kind words 

Impossible Challenge 

So with the club side of things done our next few seasons would fly by once we got our ITN job as at most you play 10 games per season on ITN level.

So as I resigned from Valencia and started to look for a decent ITN job many months passed with not many jobs comming up but then we had this news....

Screenshot_2015-11-09-09-48-23.thumb.png

So 3 years had passed and we only got the Serbia job! I did apply for the only other job ever to become available which was Portugal but they employed some other mediocre manager well they obviously don't have any idea of who I am lol.

The Road To the Euro's 

Screenshot_2015-11-09-10-24-23.thumb.png

So when I took over Serbia only had 4 games to play, so we have qualified for the Euro's could this be our year and deft the odds once again like we seem to have done year after year?.

Screenshot_2015-11-09-11-37-31.thumb.png

So we had a fairly easy group our only lose was down to the Dutch beating us 2-1

Euro's 

Screenshot_2015-11-09-12-05-37.thumb.png

WOW! ! Oh sweet sweet revenge, we defeated the mighty Dutch but in the European Championship Final!

What a performance from the guys! We are 1 cup away from smashing the challenge we only need the Confederations Cup for a clean sweep but I have no idea how you get into that competition 

As always thanks for following guys. ....

Edited by leecutler

Impossible Challenge 

The Road To The Confederations Cup 

So we are just 1 cup away from nailing this mammoth challenge can we do it, All that stands in our way is 16 teams.

World Cup Qualifying Stage

Screenshot_2015-11-09-18-12-04.thumb.png

So we where giving a pretty easy group but hold on we are Match with the Dutch again! Let's see how our encounter with them ended and it's not pretty guys I will prepare warn you, Was it  a Dutch masterclass or a Serbian Slaying you decide?

Spoiler

Screenshot_2015-11-09-17-27-26.thumb.png

Take that you Dirt Bags!! What a bloody performance!!

Confederations Cup Group Draw

Screenshot_2015-11-09-17-27-39.thumb.png

So a straight forward group it should be easy to qualify all we had to do is watch out for Brasil and Argentina.

Screenshot_2015-11-09-17-50-30.thumb.png

So it was pretty much plain sailing and a straight forward group, But who would we play in the next phase

Confederations Cup Knock Out Stage

Screenshot_2015-11-09-17-50-17.thumb.png

So we where handed Mexico, But wait I see no brasil could this be fate? Even tho we will have to beat Mexico and then the mighty Argentina with a Messi Regen called Pina lol.

Screenshot_2015-11-09-17-54-31.thumb.png

So we beat the Mexicans but we stroke lucky with a 90th minute equaliser to send the game to extra time where Mihajlovic scored a 60 yard screamer to win the game!! Well he didn't because I play on commentary only lol.

So we are in the final and we will play the mighty Argentina!

Confederations Cup Final

Serbia Vs Argentina 

Screenshot_2015-11-09-18-03-38.thumb.png

So we took a 2-0 lead in the 15th minute,what a start by the guys!

Screenshot_2015-11-09-18-04-13.thumb.png

In the 51st minute that lead was extended to 3-0!!

So surely that was enough to seal the deal surely theArgentinians couldn't come back?? Or could they??

Screenshot_2015-11-09-18-05-07.thumb.png

So Argentina never stood a chance we won the tie 4-0 to win our last reminding trophy and all that is left to say is.....

CHALLENGE COMPLETED!!!!!!

Manager Profile 

Screenshot_2015-11-09-18-48-15.thumb.png

Thank you all that followed this long career it lasted for 18 years and it was truly my best ever achievement and it was a honour to share this career with all you guys

I have really fell in love with the game again but this is not the end of FMH 15 for me, I have big things planned for FMM 16 also so watch out for that.

As always thanks for following guys it's been a pleasure 

Thank you all once again......

Edited by leecutler

Epic end to a great career mate!! Smashed Argentina to pieces there lol. What's the team instructions to your tactic I'm gonna give it a whirl and post results

Epic end to a great career mate!! Smashed Argentina to pieces there lol. What's the team instructions to your tactic I'm gonna give it a whirl and post results

3 minutes ago, Brenty92 said:

Thanks mate it truly was a long career but worth it,the originally OP has been edited 

Just now, UKFootballScore said:

WOOOOOOOOWW!!!!! 

Epic mate!!!!!! Just Epic!!!!!

Dont know how you'll top that! First time I've seen this challenge completed

I don't think I will top that mate one of the hardest challenges around 

Yeah for sure, will definitely look out for your future projects after this lol n okay I don't know who to test it with yet, was thinking maybe Southampton you got any ideas?

Just now, Brenty92 said:

Yeah for sure, will definitely look out for your future projects after this lol n okay I don't know who to test it with yet, was thinking maybe Southampton you got any ideas?

Try any team mate, but aslong as you have solid players it should work well 

2 minutes ago, leecutler said:

Try any team mate, but aslong as you have solid players it should work well 

Okay no problem I'll have a look now

2 minutes ago, UKFootballScore said:

Just put you on the Impossible Challenge Leaderboard mate

Thinking about another challenge but carrying on from 2033 :P

@UKFootballScore can you edit the link as it takes it too the last page,I would want people to read all of it and not just the end :P

Edited by leecutler

With your tactic, did your right forward get a ton more shots per game than your other two? Suppose that's because the cm playmaker is on the right lol

Just now, Brenty92 said:

With your tactic, did your right forward get a ton more shots per game than your other two? Suppose that's because the cm playmaker is on the right lol

Sorry mate but if it's about the Tactic post on the thread in the Tactic discussion cheers