Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Tactic for Arsenal needed

Maurice_21

Hello I'm looking for a tactic that works well with arsenal on the original engine with full  team instructions etc. -Thanks-

Edited by Maurice_21

Is that good or in a bad way? (Just to be sure before I try it out) 

@Dec

I would say it wouldn't work. Arsenal don't have great wing backs or defenders. Their FR is also Walcott not Sanchez who would need to be played on the left as an INF not WNG.

I would say it wont work. Arsenal don't have great wing backs or defenders. Their FR is also Walcott not Sanchez who would need to be played on the left as an INF not WNG.

would you have a tactic suggestion for me,I tried both 4231 with DM and MC and not really convinced with it and the 41221 

I would say it wont work. Arsenal don't have great wing backs or defenders. Their FR is also Walcott not Sanchez who would need to be played on the left as an INF not WNG.

would you have a tactic suggestion for me,I tried both 4231 with DM and MC and not really convinced with it and the 41221 

@Dec

4231 is the best, buy a striker, a good DM and a DC and you should be good. Player roles.

PCR

INF-APM-WNG

BWM-CM

WB-CD-CD-WB

Attacking, Mixed, Normal. Pressing.

Dec - Have you got the midfielders in the DM or the MC position?

The tactic is great for arsenal as giroud can play as the cf and he is very good In the game , central defenders are usually good enough and I have just win an epl season in the game with arsenal , sanchez is great as the fr , while chambers can play as the defensive wingback , also chamberlain and Walcott could be rotated on the wing and Ramsey and wilshere are good central midfielders , this tactic has worked out great for me at the big teams generally.

@Dec I tried the tactic out and it is awful for me, Im 10th in the lleague loosing or drawing all my matches.... 

How many transfers are you making or how much rotation? I have won the league with that tactic.

@hardikchawla6 Please say WHY that is suited to Arsenal please. Thanks.

How many transfers are you making or how much rotation? I have won the league with that tactic.

not alot of transfers i signed rooney,vela and mussachio i only sold the fringes and loaned out the youngsters. The only time i rotate is when players are tired

Cheers

season finished: 

League: 8th

Capital one: Semi Final

Fa cup: Runner Up

CL: First Round

Decs Tactic: P: 31 W: 16 D: 5 L: 10 

Yours: P: 31 W: 13 D: 11 L: 7

Edited by Maurice_21

MCs or one MC (CM) and one DMC (BWM).

what do you mean? Do you use the default layout and just change the roles to cm and bwm or shift one or 2 up to cm?

update: i just got sacked due to the poor league position using the tactic fp... 

I will need more information such as your rotation policy, who you played.

Dec's tactic may have failed because you might have played players out of position or made them unhappy for some reason , same could be said for my tactic , that's why screen shots are important.

Dec's tactic may have failed because you might have played players out of position or made them unhappy for some reason , same could be said for my tactic , that's why screen shots are important.

i have generally got no luck with arsenal at all every save i attempt i have no luck. Its only arsenal this never happens to me to the other clubs. Fmhvibe doesnt allow me to post existing attachments because my account is restricted to do it or something that alwats pops up when i try to upload one