Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Lee's Impossible Challenge Tactic

leecutler

10 minutes ago, leecutler said:

I think that is some fantastic results considering you have a very average Villa side, and top goal scorers with 80+ goals.

With this Tactic you truly overpower teams and score loads of goals 

Yeah I know, it's really leaky but the emphasis is pure gung ho attack so it will be

1 hour ago, Brenty92 said:

Yeah I know, it's really leaky but the emphasis is pure gung ho attack so it will be

If it's too leaky I change my 2 CB's to limited defenders as they practically just stay there 

Just now, leecutler said:

If it's too leaky I change my 2 CB's to limited defenders as they practically just stay there 

Might give this a go then I tried 2 central defenders but not limited defenders

5 minutes ago, Brenty92 said:

Might give this a go then I tried 2 central defenders but not limited defenders

I changed to limited defenders and conceded 15-20 goals less each season but you have to have good players tbh.

What makes thiz tactic work is the offside trap

Try it without and I guarantee it would get smashed lol 

Any tactic without DM's need it on so theres not a native gap between df and mf

You'd need a strong midfielder to play the BWM role could be shit but his strength is imperative to ensure he can dominate that area of the pitch

Every tactic has a reason for success

You'd need a strong midfielder to play the BWM role could be shit but his strength is imperative to ensure he can dominate that area of the pitch

I know it's only Celtic and Scotland is one of the easiest leagues on the game but I've never managed to score 100 in the league by January before so I was really pleased with this!

image.jpg.e25161123b1a436cf78526371adfaf

2 hours ago, UKFootballScore said:

Not entirely true as I have bought Sam morsy as back up to Scott brown, and he hasn't performed bad but he hasn't shone neither n his strength is 19 atm 

38 minutes ago, billy2shots said:

105 goals by January. Amazing!!!!

Won the league about 3 weeks later aswell lol 

image.jpg.322833e1c86a7eba9f22d450861d26

front 3 are an absolute dream strikeforce!!

28 minutes ago, Brenty92 said:

Won the league about 3 weeks later aswell lol 

image.jpg.322833e1c86a7eba9f22d450861d26

front 3 are an absolute dream strikeforce!!

How did you get Malcom? 

6 minutes ago, Brenty92 said:

Did you notice that your tactic performs better away from home or is it just me?

Tbh I didn't really notice in all honesty, I sometimes play balanced and gives me better chances against bigger teams 

but all in all its a decent tactic nothing spectacular but it's a few tweaks away from being great.

i will use this on FMM 16 and see how it handles the engine 

46 minutes ago, leecutler said:

Tbh I didn't really notice in all honesty, I sometimes play balanced and gives me better chances against bigger teams 

but all in all its a decent tactic nothing spectacular but it's a few tweaks away from being great.

i will use this on FMM 16 and see how it handles the engine 

I tried it on fmh13 a couple of days ago and it ripped it to pieces lol but I've noticed on every save I've tried it, my away form has been damn near flawless lol I haven't changed the mentality once I don't think

Looks good reading from posts, gonna try it with my bury team which has just hit a bad run of form with 3 losses in a row and need some results to get me back into play offs. Can it work on lower leagues? Or is it a better tactic for the better teams?

Looks good reading from posts, gonna try it with my bury team which has just hit a bad run of form with 3 losses in a row and need some results to get me back into play offs. Can it work on lower leagues? Or is it a better tactic for the better teams?

3 hours ago, lreed said:

I haven't tested it for lower teams so give it a try 

Cheers 

Yeah gave it a go and must say so far so good, ended up finishing 3rd in league 2 and so far league 1 am 14 games in 7 points clear and scored 45 goals and that was a team that was expected to stay clear of relegation ? Great tactic mate

On 9 November 2015 at 11:17, leecutler said:

Hi all and welcome to my tactic I'm about to share with you guys I have used this Tactic from season 1 too my current season (season 16) as FMH 2015 is comming to the end I thought I would share this with you guys

I developed this Tactic over the course of 3 months with rigorous tweaking and I belive I have found a very good blend.

For this Tactic you have to have pretty good players your 2 Midfielders are the most important players in the team.

And also this Tactic is a very attack minded tactic so good players are advised

The Tactic

Screenshot_2015-11-09-11-08-59.thumb.png

Screenshot_2015-11-09-19-08-49.thumb.png

So as you can see its 4-2-1-3, for me playing 3 up top is the best way I have managed to dominate teams and win endless trophies.

As you can see with this Tactic you might say thisleaves you too open in the middle of the park but for some reason this Tactic has killed it for me.

I don't have screenshots of fixtures but I will put a list of trophies u have won in 1 save with this Tactic.

• Vanarama Conference North 
  • Vanarama Conference Premier 
  • League 2
  • League 1
  • Championship 
  • Premier League 
  • FA Trophy 
  • JPT 
  • FA Cup 
  • League Cup 
  • Community Shield 
  • Serie A 
  • TIM Cup 
  • SuperCoppa 
  • Ligue 1
  • Champions Trophy 
  • Coupe De France 
  • Coupe De Ligue 
  • La Liga 
  • Copa Del Rey 
  • Spanish Super Cup 
  • Europa League 
  • Champions League 
  • Super Cup 
  • CWC 
  • World Cup 

So as you can see we have dominated 4 countries with this Tactic, apart from PSG we where never managed the very top teams

So try this Tactic and see what you think guys, As always thanks for reading guys......

Thanks Lee for this amazing tactic. Suprisingly, Depay won the ballon d'or in his first season and he's got 30+ goals by xmas so does Locadia too.???

image.png

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

4 hours ago, AmirulBadman said:

Thanks Lee for this amazing tactic. Suprisingly, Depay won the ballon d'or in his first season and he's got 30+ goals by xmas so does Locadia too.???

image.png

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I haven't managed to hit deviatating form win my tactic on FMM16 

Highs and lows of the season. My PSV team were on ??? from day 1 til europa league glory and also we shocked all the odds and our home form is a fortress in Europe and domestic as you can see here

image.jpeg

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.jpeg

Signings i made: Jokic was a struggle at first as i have to pay 5 million (one for the future), Luongo from Swindon- he put some strings with good performances and lastly Milton Caraglio for those  who dont know who he is; bought from Velez for 2 mil and so was Luongo and also a shoutout to Dec for the player roles too http://vibe.community/forums/topic/23267-key-attributes-for-each-player-role/ but sadly couldn't get the most out of Bakkali because he was "unhappy with the regime" and requested to leave the club; i let him go when his contract runs out. 

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

On 05/01/2016 at 23:16, leecutler said:

I managed more than 3 teams 

name me the teams u managed starting from the conference

can i see ur recent seasons and best performed players throughout