Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[Skin/Themes Development] - Updated (17-4-16)

Kyle

40 minutes ago, Kyle said:

added new screenshots on main post in a spolier

mate you must be joking ☺?☺...that is best skin that I ever seen,well done...and when it will be available?

and I got one suggestion, I think it will be better that instead CLOSE button you put just X like in original skin and like in other your skins.

1.thumb.png.1b9a87c193176e27f89ae383ec478ad8.png

thx for the suggestions, many ppl like the close buttons but i have something for the exit button on the main menu its in progress atm.. as for the skins its self im still working on 1080p as its taking some time to make sure the white works well with the text as u cant change the text colour :) 1080p almost done tho

15 hours ago, Kyle said:

thx for the suggestions, many ppl like the close buttons but i have something for the exit button on the main menu its in progress atm.. as for the skins its self im still working on 1080p as its taking some time to make sure the white works well with the text as u cant change the text colour :) 1080p almost done tho

Nice mate,i'm looking forward for HD/Retina skin :):)

Nice pictures mate, I cant wait to try this skin in HD/Retina size, but please can you do it without CLOSE button, and just with ordinary X like in original skin...at least in HD/Retina version :):):)

1 hour ago, groove22 said:

Nice pictures mate, I cant wait to try this skin in HD/Retina size, but please can you do it without CLOSE button, and just with ordinary X like in original skin...at least in HD/Retina version :):):)

i will be doing it with the close icon but if u want to use the x instead then u can backup ur original icon and replace it as for the dialog icon i will add an alt version of the dialog if u really want the X .

20 minutes ago, Kyle said:

i will be doing it with the close icon but if u want to use the x instead then u can backup ur original icon and replace it as for the dialog icon i will add an alt version of the dialog if u really want the X .

thax mate :):)

added new screens to the main post and also changed the startscreen too. side bar icons may be changed to white but gives general idea on whats to come, also showing new condition icons

58 minutes ago, Kyle said:

added new screens to the main post and also changed the startscreen too. side bar icons may be changed to white but gives general idea on whats to come, also showing new condition icons

White would be nice

On 11.01.2016. at 07:37, Kyle said:

BPL Skin - Update
Completed - 1080p, Retina/HDTV, WVGA

Work in Progress - SD/HVGA

Mate, unfortunately I did not have free time so far to download Premier league skin, and I just managed to download it, and I would like to say thank you for alternative box popup which you put in skin. Thanx