Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Intensive Training 2016

Dec

Intensive Training is the most popular type of Training from the past few versions of the game. Please try the below and give me feedback on how you are doing with it. Make sure to mention which team you are and the league. Lower Leagues have been known to not take it well on occasions so please see the bottom to amend it.

General (Positions for: DL, DR MC, ML, MR)
Fitness - Medium
Tactics - Medium
Attacking - Intensive
Goalkeeping - None
Defending - Intensive
Motivational - Medium

Goalkeeper (Positions for: GK)
Fitness - Medium
Tactics - Intensive
Attacking - None
Goalkeeping - Intensive
Defending - None
Motivational - Medium

Defending (Positons for: SW, DC, DMC)
Fitness - Medium
Tactics - Intensive
Attacking - Medium
Goalkeeping - None
Defending - Intensive
Motivational - Medium

Attacking (Positions for: AMR, AML, AMC, FL, FR, FC, SC)
Fitness - Medium
Tactics - Intensive
Attacking - Intensive
Goalkeeping - None
Defending - Medium
Motivational - Medium

FINDING THE TRAINING TOO MUCH? If you are getting too many injuries/players unhappy try dropping motivational down one and letting us know how that helps please.

WHAT ABOUT TECHNICAL/FITNESS? Use it to modify if a few of your players cannot handle it or are unhappy as instructed above.

- Dec

I am with Manchester United. Youngsters growing extremely quick. Not many complaints, Martial was 'unhappy' with it but still performing okay. Luke Shaw towards the season became unhappy with it as well but as I said nothing major. Their conditions have still stayed full too.

In other words it's working great.

57 minutes ago, Condo said:

I am with Manchester United. Youngsters growing extremely quick. Not many complaints, Martial was 'unhappy' with it but still performing okay. Luke Shaw towards the season became unhappy with it as well but as I said nothing major. Their conditions have still stayed full too.

In other words it's working great.

ya,totally agree with u ,but wat make me disappointed is,martial didnt perform well in tis series of game,i place him as poacher,but he cannot score

Currently managing Man Utd. Didn't tweak my training regimes for the first season. But I'm halfway through season 2 with the intensive regime.

Looks really good this time. In FMH 15, i always had player getting injured. However this seems to be more bearable. In fact i had only about 3-4 injuries during training.

In comparison to my 1st season (where i didn't tweak the training, I've seen tremendous increase in stats for my defensive players. Phil Jones, Darmian and Smalling notably. And its only december in my game.

However, i haven't seen a significant increase in stats for my midfielders and my attacker. Yet.

Lastly, I've had only one player who was unhappy with the regime. Andreas Pereira. Took the motivation down a notch as advised by Dec but it didn't help. Took tactics down a notch and it seemed to solve the issue.

So, in a nutshell, it seems to be working for me better in FMM than it was for FMH15 (but i remember getting amazing results for FMH14 :P)

On 20 November, 2015 8:35:03 am, ykin86 said:

ya,totally agree with u ,but wat make me disappointed is,martial didnt perform well in tis series of game,i place him as poacher,but he cannot score

Martial did really well for me though. He was 2nd top scorer in the league! About 5-6 goals behind Lukaku. 

And half way through season 2, he's again 2nd top scorer, 2 goals behind Diego Costa.

Thank you all. If you think any players aren't growing in certain areas such as midfielders not growing like you hope. Please show me a before and after screenshot of a few players if you have it, thanks.

10 hours ago, Risheek said:

To tell the truth this  real intensive for 2/3 FCP+ extra players. 9/11 starting 11 players were injured in 1 month. Had to adjust the other 2 and made the rest a bit easy

Is this all intensive like it used to be? or this version?

I try this in my first carrer in Stuttgart. Lots of young players under 20 age is unhappy. I didnt have big problem with injuries but my best striker Ginczek on the seasons start has 3-4 injuries about 2-4weeks and he misses in all 3 months. Most of player are real tired after matches (about 60-65% condition)

For me this regime didnt work sa good like past years so i decided change tactics on medium and move DR, DL, DC and defendig style MC (BWM etc) to Defendig Reg and MR, ML and attacking playing MC (AP etc) to Attacink Reg.

I still dont know where the BBM must train :)

Maybe i dont have big and fast progress but my players are happy and i havent any problems with injury crisis

Edited by Papaj

What I do is at the start of the season and in pre season every year, put everybody apart from goalkeepers on the fitness regime until there stamina reaches 15/16 then bump them up to a proper regime and then anytime a players stamina goes below 15, put them on fitness again, fitness also for injured players,  if any become unhappy use technical and lower the intensity a bit. I've never once experienced the stamina bug last year and very rarely have players unhappy, also I have my general regime as fitness and tactics intense rather than attacking and defending, hope this helps some of you :)

On 11/20/2015, 7:35:03, ykin86 said:

Martial is really great for me, I use him as Advanced Fwd. In the first season, he's a top scorer in the league, he played 43 games score 38 goal and 5 assists 

On 11/20/2015, 7:35:03, ykin86 said:

Martial is really great for me, I use him as Advanced Fwd. In the first season, he's a top scorer in the league, he played 43 games score 38 goal and 5 assists 

Epic advise !! I made to put Motivation a bit down, because allot of my Players got Injured. But now is awesome. For some reason Sergi Darder got horrible. I sold my and got 20 Mio. But he some how played always good. 

im just starting a test season on the original engine to compare... has anybody else tried the intensive training with the origibnal engine as it's verging on hilarious, i have had 8 players injured for 1month+ periods and it's not even August 1st yet!!

Does anyone have a decent tactic for Youri Tielemans? I'm not using him at the moment but when I do I tend to find he struggles massively with Fitness & I want to start him off on a separate regime before moving him onto Intensive.

7 hours ago, Condo said:

Does anyone have a decent tactic for Youri Tielemans? I'm not using him at the moment but when I do I tend to find he struggles massively with Fitness & I want to start him off on a separate regime before moving him onto Intensive.

Tactics - intense, goalkeeping - none, the rest - medium

Just now, Mark3man said:

Sorry but how do you do this? I cant seem to alter my training. Just use the preset choices. Thanks in advance

If you press to go to General you can edit the amounts of each.

50 minutes ago, Dec said:

If you press to go to General you can edit the amounts of each.

Sorry, i may be slightly stupid here but still cant do it. Every year I just use one of the preset training schedules but never have I been able to change the values within. Is there a way someome could post a step by step or screen shots on what to do. Tried to google it but not getting any joy. Once again, sorry and thank you

Edited by Mark3man
Typos
23 minutes ago, Mark3man said:

Sorry, i may be slightly stupid here but still camt do it. Every year I just use one of the preset training schedules but never have I been able to change the values within. Is there a way someome could podt a steo by steo of screen shots on what to do. Tried to google it but not getting any joy. Once again, sorry and thamk you

Go to Training, click the button with 3 lines, click the ones ending in schedule, press the white ones and they will change to green

Oh wow, i do feel stupid now. Ive owed every version of a football manager game since champ manager 4 and I never even thought to do that. Thanks a million dude, cheers for your help

4 minutes ago, Seven Nights said:

It sounds like good. May I repost this topic to a forum about FMM in China?

Please can you private message me a link to the site. Thanks

45 minutes ago, Dec said:

Please can you private message me a link to the site. Thanks

Of cause.And I will translate the Chinese feedback into English to you.