Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

If You Were In Charge...

Post what feature you would have put in FMM16 that isn't there. If you got to choose one feature what would yours be?

My one would be realistic, fast and consistent match engine.

#FMM16Hype

It's between two choices for me.. one I'd either improve the whole transfer system making a few more clauses in deals etc just to make it more compatible to FM or real life.

Two having some basic stats app built into the game like prozone with FM but obviously toned down because we don't need the in-depth stats

I would improve the media section to have search changing into more of a global media thing with rumours and news articles. I would also make the news more interesting.

More realistic derby game build up, media attention, war of words etc etc. Post game reaction with fan praise / criticism and board confidence more dramatically impacted by this game. Would love that!

1) UEFA coefficients and seedings instead of 2) ridiculous League Standards

Without 1) it is very annoying to have World Class Welsh club (after a few CL wins) and having to start from 1st qualifying round each time you fail to win CL... Not realistic at all... And 2) looks pointless

More intelligent AI managers. It always ruins the realism for me when I click on an opposing team tactics to see the majority of players struglling or fitness and 3 or 4 being played way out of position.

11 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Following on from that, I'd have come here and done an ama, similar to the one miles did on Reddit for FM. As well as having a bit of banter with the biggest fans of the game, I'd have used the opportunity to have a real discussion about the games direction. If there's anyone to talk to about FMH, it's you guys on here.