Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics 3-2-3-2

This is my first tactic I have posted and it really looks to be working, I have only tried it with R. Oviedo SAD in Liga Adelante. I am posting from a computer in work so I will try and post screenshots when I can. Please let me know if the tactic works or doesn't work for you and give it a go with some other teams.

They're all central, no wide players.

P   P
AP   AP   AP

BWM   BWM
CD   CD   CD

G

---------------------------------------------------

Defensive
Short
Centre
Long
Commited
Pressing
Counter Attack

This tactic is amazing. I love you so much. You are missing a sweeper though. Drop a DM.

... no but on a serious note, this tactic is good, cheers :)

23 hours ago, Alan Partridge said:

This tactic is amazing. I love you so much. You are missing a sweeper though. Drop a DM.

23 hours ago, AeroLAD said:

... no but on a serious note, this tactic is good, cheers :)

Is it only me, or it posts two times o.O

Thanks guys, feel free to try sweeper and let me know how it goes... what team is everyone testing with? I just tried with Man City and that also worked really well!

Yeah, seems like everything I am posting is doubling but when I go to delete, it only shows as one

Just tried it with a sweeper, I played Demichelis there and he was red as a sweeper. But I won away at PSV in UCL 6-0.

Going off one game it seems to work with a sweeper, dropping one DM in behind the defence. Good shout guys.

25 minutes ago, JackWinstanley said:

Just tried it with a sweeper, I played Demichelis there and he was red as a sweeper. But I won away at PSV in UCL 6-0.

Going off one game it seems to work with a sweeper, dropping one DM in behind the defence. Good shout guys.

Retrain Kompany as a sweeper. Trust me you will never look back.

P   P
AP   AP   AP

BWM
CD   CD   CD
       SW
        G

like this? i really dont like playing such unrealistic tactics but will give it a shot? Would you not drop a CD to a Sweeper?

3 minutes ago, nick2528 said:

P   P
AP   AP   AP

BWM
CD   CD   CD
       SW
        G

like this? i really dont like playing such unrealistic tactics but will give it a shot? Would you not drop a CD to a Sweeper?

Ye Nick, like that.

I don't really know, I feel the 3 CB's make up for no FB's so getting rid a CB would just leave the two isolated. Try it your way if you want and see if it works, I could be wrong

28 minutes ago, nick2528 said:

P   P
AP   AP   AP

BWM
CD   CD   CD
       SW
        G

That looks like a seriously good formation. You'll have the best season since sliced bread.

First Season:
Premier League: Finished 3rd in the league, really bad but Hart got injured and I went on a really bad 2 months in FEB & MAR, got beat off Newcastle, West Ham, Watford, Sunderland & West Brom.
FA Cup: Knocked out in the Quarter Finals off Birmingham at home, during the month I had no Joe Hart!
League Cup: Knocked out in the Quarter Finals off Liverpool who went on to win it.
Champions League: Won it!

Pretty bad season overall, think I need a bit more depth though.

Aguero   Hulk
Silva   De Bruyne   Sterling

Fernandinho   Kompany
Mangala   Otamendi   Stones

Hart

Signed:
John Stones £29.5m
Hulk £19.25m
Simone Scuffet £7m

Sold:
Aleksander Kolarov £4.8m
Yaya Toure £11.5m