Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career FC United of Manchester - Road to the Top

ZNQZ

FC_United.png

FC United of Manchester - Road to the Top

In 2005, FC United of Manchester were founded by a group of Manchester United fans who weren't happy with the club being taken over by Malcolm Glazer. They played there first games in the North West Counties Football League Division Two which is 10 levels down the English Football Pyramid. Over the last ten years, more and more people have been investing into the club resulting in them shooting up the divisions and now finding themselves in the Vanarama National League North. The club has achieved a lot in there 10 years of existence including a run to the second round in England's most prestigious domestic cup, the F.A Cup. Now we are here. The 2015/16 season and the club has hired a young manager named Jay Pedder. With little managerial experience, the fans who run the club believe he has the potential to take the club to the top. This is the Road to the Top.

Friendlies

Screenshot_2015-11-19-19-01-09.thumb.png

Great 1-0 win over higher opposition, the lads played very well.

Screenshot_2015-11-19-19-18-25.thumb.png

Not the result or performance I expected, improvements need to be made.

Transfers

Screenshot_2015-11-19-19-10-31.thumb.png

Just the one signing, Zane Banton on loan from Luton, young lad with decent potential and a good ability at this level.

First Game of the Season

Screenshot_2015-11-19-19-12-35.thumb.png

Great start to the season! 4-1, what a performance. Who wants to give me odds on us winning the title ;)

End of Season update soon!

2 minutes ago, FastFurious said:

Great stuff, definitely looking forward to more :) 

13 minutes ago, liam1872 said:

Class intro mate! and good start too, good luck:P

Cheers lads! :) 

12 hours ago, pipaz4 said:

Good start mate, gonna be a fun storie.

4 hours ago, OHP said:

Good luck. I hope you reach the top with your Club :@

2 hours ago, JustM1kePlays said:

Good luck mate.  I am doing this save myself. Will be interesting to see how we differ

Cheers guys! Update later today, currently in February but cannot continue until I finish work :( 

FC_United.png

FC United of Manchester - End of Season One!

The League

Screenshot_2015-11-20-19-44-43.thumb.png

Screenshot_2015-11-20-19-46-59.thumb.png

Big up the lads for there performance! Shaky periods worried me through out the season but I never had doubt that we wouldn't win the Vanarama North. Bring on next season!

FA Cup

Screenshot_2015-11-19-20-27-56.thumb.png

It's a shame we went out so early but the domestic cups do not interest me at the moment so i'm just happy we went up.

FA Trophy

Screenshot_2015-11-19-22-04-44.thumb.png

As I said not really interested in domestic cups but this once did quite disappoint me because we should have won but hey ho we won the LEAGUE!

Player Performances

Screenshot_2015-11-20-19-47-07.thumb.png

Screenshot_2015-11-20-19-47-15.thumb.png

Zane Banton you beauty! The young lad smashed the season and really proved to be a key player for us he played 30 games and scored 23, what a season. Matty Wolfenden also found his way in the top 10 with 18 goals from FL.

Upgrades

Screenshot_2015-11-20-19-46-16.thumb.png

Requested training facility upgrades and we got them! Happy that this was granted because I can develop my players better now hopefully.

Big season next year and the first update will be at pre-season.

Up the Reds!

FC_United.png

FC United of Manchester - Pre-Season in Season 2

Screenshot_2015-11-20-20-19-52.thumb.png

Screenshot_2015-11-20-21-06-37.thumb.png

Screenshot_2015-11-20-21-08-30.thumb.png

Not an impressive pre-season but one win is okay. First game of the season aswell was very decent winning 3-1 at home. Ashley Yeoman bagged himself a debut hat-trick! Good signings made aswell I think, this season feels good.

Screenshot_2015-11-20-21-04-43.png

Really like this thread! Have you played every game or been on 'holiday' at all? I'm always curious. Good luck, going to follow this!

11 hours ago, Condo said:

Really like this thread! Have you played every game or been on 'holiday' at all? I'm always curious. Good luck, going to follow this!

Nope I have played every game.

8 hours ago, Jason Cooper said:

Amazing whats your formation like

I play a 4-2-1-1-2 with a FL and a ST worked for me in FMH2015 so I tried it on FMM2016

4 hours ago, pipaz4 said:

Nice first season mate, KIU!

Thanks!

FC_United.png

FC United of Manchester - End of Season 2

The League

Screenshot_2015-11-22-00-31-29.thumb.png

Major setback to our road to the top here, I was too big for my boots at the start of the season and the ambitions got the better of me. A really bad start to the season hit us hard towards the end when we started smashing every team in the league and we missed on the play-offs. If we played like we did in the last part of the season all season then I reckon we could have won the league but this is not too bad, consolidating our position in the National League is good for next season. Hopefully we can go up next year.

FA Cup

Screenshot_2015-11-21-11-17-03.thumb.png

Made it too a first round replay away at Port Vale, gave a good performance but lost 3-0, leaky defense was the cause of this but on a better day we could have won.

FA Trophy

Screenshot_2015-11-21-22-12-13.thumb.png

Not a bad ruin in the FA Trophy, but we didn't deserve to lose this heavy, Bristol Rovers are a strong team though so a win was a bit farfetched.

Player Performances

Screenshot_2015-11-22-00-35-56.thumb.png

Screenshot_2015-11-22-00-36-02.thumb.png

Greg Daniels really smashed it this year, was a cameo player last year only making 12 appearances but this year was a key player and proved it by being our top goalscorer and being runner up for the Vanarama National League Player of the Year.

Thanks for the support so far guys! Appreciate it

Pre-season update soon

Doing well, I don't know your players but you may need some better wingers and clearly others CD and Gk, 73 goals conceded are too much considering tbat Aldershot who finished behind you only concedes 42 ,if they had a better attack they could have reached the playoff easily.

Wish you good luck and I bet that you'll finish top 5 next  season

6 hours ago, catalin070697 said:

Doing well, I don't know your players but you may need some better wingers and clearly others CD and Gk, 73 goals conceded are too much considering tbat Aldershot who finished behind you only concedes 42 ,if they had a better attack they could have reached the playoff easily.

Wish you good luck and I bet that you'll finish top 5 next  season

Cheers mate! I know what you mean some players I thought could have performed in the league above but sadly they did not but next season I am positive we will go up.

FC_United.png

FC United of Manchester - Pre-Season - Season 3

Friendlies

Screenshot_2015-11-22-01-54-20.thumb.png

Not bad results, we were so close to beating Southend! What a result that would have been but 3-2 loss away at higher opposition isn't that bad I guess.

TransfersScreenshot_2015-11-22-02-04-24.thumb.png

Screenshot_2015-11-22-12-28-57.thumb.png

Screenshot_2015-11-22-12-29-07.thumb.png

Screenshot_2015-11-22-12-29-27.thumb.png

Made 6 transfers overall, Speigel and Kone were signed before the game updated to the new season. But by far the best looking transfer is Christian Kone, 19 years of age, no club in his first season, would've been silly not to sign him. Bundles of potential and would be insane on intensive training.

First Game of the Season

Screenshot_2015-11-22-02-00-40.thumb.png

Starting with a bang! Calvert-Lewin bagging a hat trick on his debut and Matty Wolfenden getting 2. What a first game. Let's hope this season is our season.

Updates at the End of the Season!

FC_United.png

FC United of Manchester - End of Season 3

The League

Screenshot_2015-11-22-17-39-24.thumb.png

Screenshot_2015-11-22-17-39-54.thumb.png

Get in!!!! We done it, we won the National League and we are now in the Football League. What a season for the team, finishing on 101 points. Over 100 goals scored. Next year could be another good year.

FA Cup

Screenshot_2015-11-22-14-26-50.thumb.png

Made the second round of the FA Cup, disappointing result I thought we could have gave higher opposition a better game.

FA Trophy

Screenshot_2015-11-22-14-52-23.thumb.png

This was one of those games where you have to question the logic of the game. We beat these 5-1 at there ground on the first game of the season, we smash them in shots but still lost 3-1? Very confusing.

Player Performances & Awards

Screenshot_2015-11-22-17-46-26.thumb.png

Screenshot_2015-11-22-17-46-33.thumb.png

Screenshot_2015-11-22-17-46-41.thumb.png

Screenshot_2015-11-22-17-47-56.thumb.png

Screenshot_2015-11-22-17-47-05.thumb.png

What a first season for this young man! Absolutely smashed the season! 18 goals and 14 assists, player of the year and is going to the World Cup with Ivory Coast as a League 2 player!? We have a real talent on our hands here. He also got scouted by West Brom earlier on in the season but we were reluctant to letting him go so early. Also a cheeky manager of the year award for me and a silver coaching qualification! What a year for me and the club.

Upgrades

Screenshot_2015-11-22-17-45-29.thumb.png

Broadhurst Park is getting a makeover for next season! An increase of over 2000 seats takes the home of FC United of Manchester to a capacity of 6738. It is good to see the club improving on and off the pitch as we start to build on the road to the top!

Pre-Season updates soon!

4 minutes ago, paultherooster said:

Any tactics, player roles and instructions to share?

I'll post my tactic in the Tactics section soon, I am still doing tweaks a bit so once I am happy enough with the tactic I will share it :)

FC_United.png

FC United of Manchester - Pre-Season - Season 4

Screenshot_2015-11-22-19-26-43.thumb.png

Screenshot_2015-11-22-20-19-41.thumb.png

Screenshot_2015-11-22-20-19-46.thumb.png

Screenshot_2015-11-22-19-27-41.thumb.png

Screenshot_2015-11-22-19-01-54.thumb.png

A good pre-season, I was very happy with the results we got. But it was a sad day in Manchester when we had to sell our prized possession, Christian Kone. A player I turnt into a star had a Big Club Release Clause and Torino triggered that clause. 1.5 Million profit which is very good. Maybe our paths will cross again soon.

Screenshot_2015-11-22-19-26-16.thumb.png

What a start to life in the Football League. A 1-1 draw away at Southend. They are a strong team and we gave a great performance to hold on.

End of season update soon!

FC_United.png

FC United of Manchester - End of Season 4

The League

Screenshot_2015-11-23-23-47-41.thumb.png

Screenshot_2015-11-23-23-47-47.thumb.png

Back to Back promotions! League 1 next season we need to strengthen up big time but well done to the team, great year.

JPT

Screenshot_2015-11-22-21-10-10.thumb.png

Bad game, I would've thought we could have had a good run in the JPT but I was wrong.

Capital One Cup

Screenshot_2015-11-22-19-52-40.thumb.png

We. Got. Slapped. Simple as, Brentford absolutely ripped us a new one.

FA Cup

Screenshot_2015-11-23-20-30-03.thumb.png

I do love a good FA Cup run. And to take Sunderland to a replay at the Stadium of Light, I will happily take that.

Player Performances and Other

Screenshot_2015-11-24-22-35-43.thumb.png

Screenshot_2015-11-24-22-35-54.thumb.png

Ryan Clifton is my club player of the year. What a player! He smashed it on that Right Wing and set up 18 goals in the league leading the assists table and scored 6 aswell. Also managed to pick myself up the Manager of the Year award! Now I am a Gold standard coach or whatever it is, which is pretty cool.

Sorry for this update being a bit late, I have had work but I update when I can.

FC_United.png

FC United of Manchester - Pre-Season - Season 5

Friendlies

Screenshot_2015-11-24-23-39-22.thumb.png

Solid pre-season with the lads, new signings made massive impacts.

Transfers

Screenshot_2015-11-25-19-03-24.thumb.png

Screenshot_2015-11-25-19-03-20.thumb.png

The loss of Atangana and Konate really damaged us, two very good defenders. But the new signings we got are twice the players they were! Fabian Johnson, great full back, Arthurworrey and Ribeiro, two solid centre halves. Ruben Loftus-Cheek, dropped to Wigan but under my management will be in the England squad in no time ;) and Daniel Eriksson, wait until you see this kids stats, all i'm saying is he scored 6 goals in a 6-0 win over Dover in Pre-season.

Screenshot_2015-11-25-19-03-37.thumb.png

75k transfer and intensive training brings you this. Unreal

First Game of the Season

Screenshot_2015-11-24-23-35-26.thumb.png

Big up Eriksson on his debut, hopefully we can hold on to this lad.

End of season update soon!

Looking great so far, back to back promotions too! Nice!

Is Eriksson is an Ibrahimovic evogen? Looks like it! If so he's very cheap! Konè could have been a Drogba one too? Very surprised you managed to get them both at such a low league level for so cheap nonetheless.

9 minutes ago, Condo said:

Looking great so far, back to back promotions too! Nice!

Is Eriksson is an Ibrahimovic evogen? Looks like it! If so he's very cheap! Konè could have been a Drogba one too? Very surprised you managed to get them both at such a low league level for so cheap nonetheless.

Cheers man! 

and I was thinking Eriksson might be Ibra's evogen, his wages took abit to persuade him but I got him in the end and Kone might be a Drogba evogen, he started off as a free agent so that weren't so hard to get and then the Intensive Training got them to hit potential tbh. Every year I have requested Training facilities to be upgraded so that might be why they become so good quickly

18 minutes ago, ZNQZ said:

Cheers man! 

and I was thinking Eriksson might be Ibra's evogen, his wages took abit to persuade him but I got him in the end and Kone might be a Drogba evogen, he started off as a free agent so that weren't so hard to get and then the Intensive Training got them to hit potential tbh. Every year I have requested Training facilities to be upgraded so that might be why they become so good quickly

That's strange for Kone to be a free transfer if he was an Evogen. Evogens or not with your transfer/wage budgets, league level etc you've done well to bring them and to carry on climbing!