Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics 4-1-1-3-1

Connorjn3

Hi guys! Hope you are all excited as i am about FMM 16! I wanted to share one of my favorite formations from FMH 15 with you and see if you guys have any success with it on FMM 16

P

IF         AP           IF

DPL

BWM

WB   CB   BPD   WB

GK

Lemme know what team you are using an dhow it works. Ill post some updates later this weekend about how my Arsenal save is going with this formation!

This is a variation of the Ziv first introduced by PriZe in FMH14. I have used it in both 14 and 15 with mixed results. sometimes it works well and other times it does not. i have won league championships and ECC cups, among others, using it with Schalke, Barcelona and Liverpool . for me, it works better with strong teams than with lower leaguers. the only variation from the original that i have had good success with, however, is playing twin BBMs instead of APM and BBM in the deep and central mf positions ("Double Pivot Ziv"). i have tried playing it as Connerjn3 has it diagrammed, but never had any luck. i will try it with my current Schalke save if the d-4-2-3-1 i am using now falters.

4 hours ago, HH McCool said:

This is a variation of the Ziv first introduced by PriZe in FMH14. I have used it in both 14 and 15 with mixed results. sometimes it works well and other times it does not. i have won league championships and ECC cups, among others, using it with Schalke, Barcelona and Liverpool . for me, it works better with strong teams than with lower leaguers. the only variation from the original that i have had good success with, however, is playing twin BBMs instead of APM and BBM in the deep and central mf positions ("Double Pivot Ziv"). i have tried playing it as Connerjn3 has it diagrammed, but never had any luck. i will try it with my current Schalke save if the d-4-2-3-1 i am using now falters.

Thanks McCool for the review, I appreciate the feedback

Its nice seeing everybody's opinions because when something goes wrong in game I make those little changes. I'll post some of my result tonight! Forgot to get some screenshot from the first season but oh well!

Its nice seeing everybody's opinions because when something goes wrong in game I make those little changes. I'll post some of my result tonight! Forgot to get some screenshot from the first season but oh well!