Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

9 yellow cards

marnixg

We're already aware of this but it's proving a right pain to track down. What was the relevant sequence of matches around this?

If you send us the save (help@sega.co.uk) we can remove the suspension.

If you have a save from before the ban appeared that would be incredibly useful as well!

7 minutes ago, marnixg said:

I'll send 2 saves when I'm at home. One save is 5 matches before the suspension, is that useful? In that save I saw this

image.png

Yes, that save sounds amazing!

Anyone else noticing a huge number of yellows in general. I'm playing normal tackling and recieve a large amount. That's across different leagues using different players. 

On 11/20/2015, 5:37:31, marnixg said:

I'll send 2 saves when I'm at home. One save is 5 matches before the suspension, is that useful? In that save I saw this

image.png

Annoyingly the first save is not showing the -1 match ban when loaded here. What device are you playing on, please?

6 hours ago, Alari said:

Annoyingly the first save is not showing the -1 match ban when loaded here. What device are you playing on, please?

iPhone 6, didn't try it on my Android actually... I'm one of those idiots bying it on two platforms... Then i can use the changes.txt to create a save and playing it on my iphone, or playing at on my android when at work... I know I'm quite addicted

Edited by marnixg

OK - could potentially be a 64 bit issue then, will try on such a device tomorrow. Thanks again for the info.

You should also be getting a save back from SEGA shortly with the suspension removed.

18 minutes ago, Alari said:

OK - could potentially be a 64 bit issue then, will try on such a device tomorrow. Thanks again for the info.

You should also be getting a save back from SEGA shortly with the suspension removed.

Well i started a new save with Feyenoord again and not really need the save i send you guys. I just love it if you could solve some bugs, so don't bother. Keep up the good work

Morgan Schneiderlin totalled 22 yellow cards in my first season. That's just under one every two games. I feel like that's a lot. Even if he is putting in a lot of tackles. 

On 20/11/2015, 17:56:32, billy2shots said:

Anyone else noticing a huge number of yellows in general. I'm playing normal tackling and recieve a large amount. That's across different leagues using different players. 

Same here.

The amount of yellows and double yellows resulting in reds is just stupid. That's using 'normal' tackling. 

Just played 1 game using 'committed' and got 2 straight reds!

Just tried playing a career in France. Don't!!!!!!!

Accumulation of 3 yellow card in France = A one game ban. Players are suspended left right and centre.