Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Contract bug save request

Ashez

I've seen a bug where you can't offer players a new contract. In my example the player requested one, I tried to offer one but the offer goes no where, no messages and no new deal signed/rejected. It also effected all players in my team, the only ones I could get to resign were the Bosmans renews at the end of December. 

I did keep the save but I've misplaced it and it's a bug that needs fixing. If you experience this bug please get the save to SI ASAP so we can get it fixed. 

I've just had a bug where I signed 2 young goalkeepers as my 2 at the club were getting on a bit, I planned to loan them out for a season or 2 until they were ready to challenge for a first team spot, the loan didn't go through and then the players in question were released and wouldn't accept my contract offer afterwards! That's 5 mil I'm never gonna see again

Send the save to Help@sega.co.uk and explain everything that happened. 

Every save I've invested time into so far this year I've had to bin and send to SI! :@ 

The loan issue is not related to what Ashez stated in the OP, the loan issue is fixed internally and the fix will be available in the next update.