Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM2016 Funnies

Hey guys

Want to share something funny that appeared or happened during your FMM2016 save?

Then whack it here and we can all laugh together :D

tumblr_mbl5jeZ2xU1qih9gi.gif

Here my first entry………Screenshot_2015-11-21-10-14-17.png

Best named Brazilian I've ever seen!!

1 hour ago, UKFootballScore said:

Hey guys

Want to share something funny that appeared or happened during your FMM2016 save?

Then whack it here and we can all laugh together :D

tumblr_mbl5jeZ2xU1qih9gi.gif.3b90e208cf9

Here my first entry………Screenshot_2015-11-21-10-14-17.png.711f3

Best named Brazilian I've ever seen!!

I laughed as soon as i saw this guy lol! 

I thought this was quite rare 

image.jpg.1145213e22a29c01b3ccdf9bb4c616

Rooney signs for arsenal in the first month of the season lol

Dean was on 2015, I had him in my Sevilla save which I never got around to posting. He turned out to be alright tbf. 

Nice to see stupid transfer still happen ;) 

3 hours ago, locomofo said:

My first funnies post for FMM16 with Augsburg:

kHKdJvt.jpg

Basically this season's Dortmund, win European games, lose league games.

You mean last ;)

1 minute ago, LordArcoDW said:

You mean last ;)

Well, as you can see from the team badge I'm "Managing", you were right, I gave up completely with Augsburg and retired the shortest career I've ever had. :S

You guys have weird transfers? I've literally been staring in disbelief in my save for the last few days. These are just the tip of the iceberg.

Although really nothing will ever beat my FMH2014 save where Barcelona sell Neymar and Messi to Real Madrid for 64m and 16m respectively (Messi was old). Then proceeded to buy 200m worth of players, including Alex Sandro, Luke Shaw. Their finances went from "Rich" to "Okay" for that year. 

Screenshot_2015-11-22-08-39-49.png

Screenshot_2015-11-22-08-40-02.png

Edited by Meow
2 hours ago, tomppasson said:

This happened :D Screenshot_2015-11-22-20-08-06.thumb.png

I think this happens at the start of every save for me, but he gives a different reason each time. This one and the one where he says he was unfairly left out the team (hes by far the best player in the team) is just brilliant by SI.

Do you think Son and Walker had somewhere to be? Or did they just want some alone time with each other……

Screenshot_2015-11-24-01-49-29.jpg.135d9

Then they come to me with the same injured ankle????

Screenshot_2015-11-24-01-49-07.jpg.16611

Come on lads what am I a mug! If you dont want to do P.E. just ask!!!

Seriously though they must have injured each other at a corner or something

But the potential should still be represented by a high star rating. I believe the last one is Andrea Pirlo's regen so he should have 180+ potential if I remember correctly.

The one that used to make me laugh was my scouts

I would send them out on a Scouting Mission, he would make recommendations

...has the potential to be a world class player in the future

...has the potential to be a decent player in the future

THEN

...would not be a worthwhile signing

Why tell me, if there crap why does the scout bother telling me

and the other funny from last year was the glitch in my club where a scrapbooked player could be a baby/toddler

Edited by marxistafozzski

@Lochheart we have a fix for that bug which will go into an update, thanks for reporting.

@Matthew thanks for your scout report examples, we will look into those. Bear in mind your scout is comparing them to your current players for the star ratings so if you have particularly good players the stars might not be as high as you expect, but they're being a bit harsh in these instances. The Lorenzo Coppola one in particular looks like a definite bug.

12 minutes ago, Alex Pitt said:

@Matthew thanks for your scout report examples, we will look into those. Bear in mind your scout is comparing them to your current players for the star ratings so if you have particularly good players the stars might not be as high as you expect, but they're being a bit harsh in these instances. The Lorenzo Coppola one in particular looks like a definite bug.

I know that CA is done relative to other players (if I have Messi with high CA, a 15 year old won't be 5 stars as well obviously). However, PA is constant unless of course the player has negative potential. For a evogen of a player with fixed potential, should it not be represented with a high star rating if it is high

:laugh::laugh:

4 minutes ago, Matthew said:

I know that CA is done relative to other players (if I have Messi with high CA, a 15 year old won't be 5 stars as well obviously). However, PA is constant unless of course the player has negative potential. For a evogen of a player with fixed potential, should it not be represented with a high star rating if it is high

Not necessarily as your scouts are not 100% accurate and potential is something that is difficult for a scout to gauge and something that might not be fulfilled. In the examples you gave though I think the scout was being a bit too harsh given he acknowledged they could be a world class player.

10 minutes ago, Alex Pitt said:

:laugh::laugh:

Not necessarily as your scouts are not 100% accurate and potential is something that is difficult for a scout to gauge and something that might not be fulfilled. In the examples you gave though I think the scout was being a bit too harsh given he acknowledged they could be a world class player.

OK. Thanks for clearing that up

I have one in April of that season if it's helpful. I think the scout reports are still a bit weird, particularly for the Pirlo evogen 

Yes that would be great thanks. Please send it to help@sega.co.uk and mark it for the attention of Alari Naylor, mentioning the bug in the email.