Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM2016 Funnies

7 hours ago, Lagom said:

Taken immediately after I was sacked as manager of Man City. They went on to finish second in the league.. ?

image.png

Though luck mate - if you need a good tactic for the Premier league both Taff and Ozymandis have put out some great ones on the tactic forum :)

Unfortunately it isn't just a matter of how you are doing in the league. Spending too much money or buying and selling the wrong players as well as team morale is just as important. If you have the wrong balance then your in trouble. 

I was 7th on league, 1st of UCL group and in the Capital One final with Manchester City and I was sacked. Two seasons later I became United manager x)

11 hours ago, billy2shots said:

Unfortunately it isn't just a matter of how you are doing in the league. Spending too much money or buying and selling the wrong players as well as team morale is just as important. If you have the wrong balance then your in trouble. 

It's funny, my league form towards the end of the season was only bad run I'd had since starting the game, 3 losses and 1 draw. I won the Community Shield (won the league first season with 102 points), got to the final of the Capital One Cup, semi final of the Champions Cup, quarter final of the FA cup, and was one win away from winning the league for the second year running. I actually won Manager of the Year, recouped more transfer money than I spent, had all manager attributes above 15 and a happy squad. It's just one of those inexplicable things. At the start of the third season, I have been offered the Arsenal and England jobs after Wenger and Hodgson have retired, and I'm sat 3 points above Man City in the league, undefeated, and with a game in hand ?