Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM2016 Funnies

In my game with Ajax, Barcelona appointed Mourinho, few months after Messi, Pique, Iniesta and Neymar are transferlisted, now Messi playes at Chelsea (Chelasea bought him for 41 mil.. , Pique at Real Madrid, Iniesta retired and Neymar doesn't play any games.

2 hours ago, Here is johnny said:

In my game with Ajax, Barcelona appointed Mourinho, few months after Messi, Pique, Iniesta and Neymar are transferlisted, now Messi playes at Chelsea (Chelasea bought him for 41 mil.. , Pique at Real Madrid, Iniesta retired and Neymar doesn't play any games.

How is it even possible, Mourinho loves Barcelona right ? :D 

13 hours ago, Risheek said:

I thought Madrid. And this is a game.10 seasons in I saw Ronaldo managing Barca. I was like, "How did this happen" and the weird part was that Messi was Assitant Manager. And that too as a goalkeeping coach. This game is full of surprises, but that was in 6.0. Haven't seen anything like that in6.2

Messi as a goalkeeping coach doesn't surprise me. If he can manage the goalkeeper to save all his shoots, this goalkeeper is going to be the best on earth :D
I just had Dzeko as a coach for a League 1 club (at 31 years old) and (a week before) C. Ronaldo as managing Lazio.

Well I'm raging right now because BOTH AUTOSAVES aren't loading and my actual save is from months ago and I'm laughing like a crazy man whilst crying on the inside and wanting to explode... 

Never seen anything like that happen! Crazy lol, also you may need to edit your post as they don't allow swearing on the site due to a lot of minors as members mate 

4 hours ago, UKFootballScore said:

Wow thats alot of points haha

I take your on - points then?

Yeah it's only about -9/-11 though I think, I thought that number was weird when I started a career with them lol ?

Has anyone else had this scenario:

You're a goal down in the dying seconds...  you spring a counter attack... one on one with the goalkeeper... then... 

Referee blows for full time :@

Check out the start Benteke has made to his Liverpool career in my Liverpool save.

1VWuisk.jpg

4 games, 5 goals, 3 assists. Amazing start wouldn't you agree. I couldn't have asked for more. He has hit the ground running and I'm happy. Oh wait a minute - What's this?!?!?!!

LiQmXDH.jpg

:O

Edited by DutchTony
17 hours ago, billy2shots said:

Benteke gets transfer listed  on almost all of my saves within the first couple of months. Somethings not right 

Started a new save and now he's 'Overconfident'.

Such a shame as he's one of only four players in the game with 18 aerial, and the only one of those players with 20 strength.

Shall I leave him out for a few games and hope the overconfidence goes away?

42 minutes ago, billy2shots said:

That's the only way imo otherwise he won't score as many as he could. Keep checking it though as it comes back a few times during the season 

Thanks for the info mate.

I left him out for 1 game and it went away. He played the next game and it came back again lol. A few games later and he 'Wants to move to a bigger club'. I then transfer list him and he is 'Sad to be transfer listed'...

Cant wait to see the back of him in January. Not worth the headache.

Harry Kane manages to waste 3 penalties in 6 minutes ...

I thought of substituting him at half time (since there is no way to change assignments during the game), but then I had an epiphany: Hey, this is historic, maybe he even manages not to score from a penalty for a 4th time!

Instead he became Man of the Match for scoring the 1-0 ... yeah, right ....

Screenshot_2016-01-02-20-11-18.png

Screenshot_2016-01-02-20-22-37.png

(Not sure if this'll be allowed, feel free to take this down admins, but...)

Found an interestingly named Internacional manager :S

yPpIKjr.jpg

Edited by locomofo