Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

FMM16 - Enchanted or Original engine

Owain53

1 hour ago, fmhaberdeenfan said:

I don't have FMM16 but lots are saying that the EME is faster than in last years game.

Is it better though? Tactics worked for like half a season or a quarter last year in the enchanted before you would like lose every match because other teams would "learn your tactics". I think it's nice to change systems and use different tactics from time to time but last year it was too much and happened too often. That's what put me off last year, idk how it's like this year.

If I could make a decent tactic, I'd try the enchanted and see what would happen. 

Original for me, it's the engine I find fun and suits my needs more. The EME is a tad faster but I personally still find it incredibly boring. 

Tbh for me the 'Enchanted' (can we call it that from now on?) Engine is way too inconsistent right now 

I was playing as barcelona and beat real madrid 3-2 and then lost 6-0 (yeah 6-0) to Levante!! the next game!! How much of that is gonna be tactics?? Are we expected to go over our tactics before every game with opponent in mind? I aint got time for that!

15 minutes ago, UKFootballScore said:

Tbh for me the 'Enchanted' (can we call it that from now on?) Engine is way too inconsistent right now 

I was playing as barcelona and beat real madrid 3-2 and then lost 6-0 (yeah 6-0) to Levante!! the next game!! How much of that is gonna be tactics?? Are we expected to go over our tactics before every game with opponent in mind? I aint got time for that!

That was my problem with the enchanted with last year's version of the game. I stopped using it and wanted to know if the FMH/FMM team had developed and fixed this. Or if it was still like this.

I mean for the computer version yeah, you would need to change tactics often and maybe every match. But for Mobile, :/ it's VERY unrealistic and just boring. Who wants to play a game like that? But the Original version I do love though. I just wanted to know if SI had fixed this and made it more realistic and consistent. 

i find you can can quickly lose your form with the enhanced engine and it can take alot of work to get it back, you need to constantly keep player morale up, you will definitely suffer burnout in the final third of the season too and you need huge squad depth to compete on all fronts. 

Can someone actually explain the clear difference between both engines to me? Or ideally if you don't know a rough explanation. I literally have no idea what effect it has on gameplay/loads etc etc

On 21. november 2015 kl. 21.34.32, UKFootballScore said:

Its really just small changes like, if you need a BWM in the DMS spot or not, in case the opposition uses APM in the OMS spot etc.

Allways small changes every game, depending on who you meet and what formation they use. Myself, i basicly just tweak small stuff like that every came and keep the my formation as simple as possible based on what players i got.

I don't know about you guys but I've found it very hard to score more than one or two goals in a game on the 'enchanted' engine. Started a new career with Norwich and (although admittedly 4-1-2-2-1 without inside forwards isn't exactly an attack minded Strategy), but 7 of my 11 league wins have been 1-0s, and the rest havent featured more than 2 goals from my team. It was difficult in the cup too, I was unable too put more than 3 past even the weaker sides. 

My other complaint is the long succession of corners. It's not uncommon to have as many as four or five in a row, how often does that happen irl?!

Finally, all my strikers struggle in one on ones, despite being perfectly capable. This is not the case when in most other goalscoring situation.

Screenshot_2016-05-14-10-42-36.thumb.pngScreenshot_2016-05-14-10-44-33.thumb.png

Is there any way I can improve the quality of results whilst retaining the core principles of the team?