Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

FMM2016 Clubs with the best Training Facilities

Dec

In order for players to grow training is important. These clubs all have the top training in which is "superb and youth academy" meaning it is the best in the game and a very elite list. All of these are great for developing wonderkids though.

Club Nation League
Aston Villa England English Premier Division
Burton Albion England Sky Bet League 1
Chelsea England English Premier Division
Man City England English Premier Division
Man Utd England English Premier Division
Tottenham England English Premier Division
FC Nantes France Ligue 1
LOSC France Ligue 1
OM France Ligue 1
Racing Clube de Lens France Ligue 2
SLB Portugal Portuguese Premier League
Sporting (POR) Portugal Portuguese Premier League
R. Madrid Spain Liga BBVA

I know I may be a little biased but I'm surprised Southampton didn't make the list considering they recently spent over £30 million redeveloping the staplewood site and have one of the most productive academies in England. 

4 minutes ago, Risheek said:

I also found it peculiar. There are quite some good ones. But it's what SI did so not to blame Dec, rather SI

I wasn't pointing the finger at anyone and I certainly don't blame Dec, just thought it personally that Southampton would be 'Superb with youth academy'.

I'd have thought that since Barcelona have the most famous and successful academy in the world, they'd be in there. but they never are, while galactic crazy Real are....

9 hours ago, scass said:

I'd have thought that since Barcelona have the most famous and successful academy in the world, they'd be in there. but they never are, while galactic crazy Real are....

Totally agree. Barca's academy and training ground is clearly superior to some on the list.

15 minutes ago, aaronbez said:

Totally agree. Barca's academy and training ground is clearly superior to some on the list.

I assume it's because they want us to ask for an improvement, and to see if we're awake!

On 23 November 2015 at 15:45:40, aaronbez said:

I know I may be a little biased but I'm surprised Southampton didn't make the list considering they recently spent over £30 million redeveloping the staplewood site and have one of the most productive academies in England. 

Completely agree with you mate, with the players they have produced, they may have the best academy in the world. And like Scass, Barca are another. I think Everton could also be one of the best with the players they have produced. Then again this is a game and not real life and it would be VERY hard to replicate it exactly the same. But yeah, could have included those 3 clubs in the list. Arsenal too. 

1 minute ago, Owain53 said:

Completely agree with you mate, with the players they have produced, they may have the best academy in the world. And like Scass, Barca are another. I think Everton could also be one of the best with the players they have produced. Then again this is a game and not real life and it would be VERY hard to replicate it exactly the same. But yeah, could have included those 3 clubs in the list. Arsenal too. 

I think it is down to the actual facilities and not who they have produced.

Has anyone ever had a Spanish club with an academy that has produced a decent greyed out player? Mine have always been rubbish and often old.

Considering the amount of money that LVG has pumped into the ManU facilities, i wonder if Si needs to introduce a new level.

9 minutes ago, Vaile23 said:

I've just started a career with Burton, can anyone explain why their training facilities are so good? (both in game and real life)

Burton Albion use St George's Park in which is England's training complex. As part of building the site in Burton they allowed the club to use it.

On January 10, 2016 at 02:58, Here is johnny said:

Strange, no AFC AJax known for their superb training facilities and youth academy..

Yeah that is a big miss on SI part.. The amount of players and ask anyone with a little knowledge in Euro soccer leagues they are always a feeder club producing next best generations. I play Fifa always checking them for cheap young players with huge potential... No idea who the game developers used as advisors to determine clubs academy /youth ratings but should be an F unless the main FM pcversion has it right and since its mobile/very scaled down could be understood as not as accurate for a simpler mobile app vs extensive pc version

10 hours ago, DIRECTFX said:

Yeah that is a big miss on SI part.. The amount of players and ask anyone with a little knowledge in Euro soccer leagues they are always a feeder club producing next best generations. I play Fifa always checking them for cheap young players with huge potential... No idea who the game developers used as advisors to determine clubs academy /youth ratings but should be an F unless the main FM pcversion has it right and since its mobile/very scaled down could be understood as not as accurate for a simpler mobile app vs extensive pc version

This isn't who they produce it is their facilities.

So Ajax has crappy facilities according to the game devs? 

What about England don't they have a rating system for the academies already and all the teams that have the highest qualification should be auto "Superb with youth academy" . Still wanna know what they are basing research off of ? Pundits , ex players, coaches, etc ?? Because forget Ajax with players but there is no way a huge club like Barca doesn't have equal to or better facilities as you say than the list above ..

1 hour ago, DIRECTFX said:

So Ajax has crappy facilities according to the game devs? 

What about England don't they have a rating system for the academies already and all the teams that have the highest qualification should be auto "Superb with youth academy" . Still wanna know what they are basing research off of ? Pundits , ex players, coaches, etc ?? Because forget Ajax with players but there is no way a huge club like Barca doesn't have equal to or better facilities as you say than the list above ..

No they have decent facilities but not the best in the world according to researchers who are fans that then get checked by a team.

FMM is very weird as to be classed as youth facilities they have to have 20/20 where as Barcelona has 19. So a miniscule difference but classes in a different range.

14 hours ago, Dec said:

No they have decent facilities but not the best in the world according to researchers who are fans that then get checked by a team.

FMM is very weird as to be classed as youth facilities they have to have 20/20 where as Barcelona has 19. So a miniscule difference but classes in a different range.

That's is odd as it seems any list of top European Academies has Ajax, Southampton, and Barca in every list, guess the fans might be supporting other clubs? ?

Have you see any lower league team able to get their rating thru upgrades to Superb with Academy from Adequate or can it basically only go up one level so you would need to be one rating below Superb w/ academy?

On 8 July 2016 at 03:36, DIRECTFX said:

That's is odd as it seems any list of top European Academies has Ajax, Southampton, and Barca in every list, guess the fans might be supporting other clubs? ?

Have you see any lower league team able to get their rating thru upgrades to Superb with Academy from Adequate or can it basically only go up one level so you would need to be one rating below Superb w/ academy?

Academies doesn't equal facilities and most big clubs have 2 or 3 researchers of their own fans.

it can grow until you get the top.

Odd just noticed LA Galaxy in the US has the Superb w/ Academy rating now I know there's no way an MLS club could be that highly rated.. Did you only list the playable clubs or all in game? 

9 minutes ago, DIRECTFX said:

Odd just noticed LA Galaxy in the US has the Superb w/ Academy rating now I know there's no way an MLS club could be that highly rated.. Did you only list the playable clubs or all in game? 

Just the playable clubs.

ok thought my game had a bug . Still cant believe LA Galaxy .

So is there proof a player would get a boost if you loan them to any of the clubs with superb w/academy or is it only for purposes of signing ghost/reserve players will have better quality? Sorry if wrong topic but just had it come to mind with academy discussions

5 minutes ago, DIRECTFX said:

ok thought my game had a bug . Still cant believe LA Galaxy .

So is there proof a player would get a boost if you loan them to any of the clubs with superb w/academy or is it only for purposes of signing ghost/reserve players will have better quality? Sorry if wrong topic but just had it come to mind with academy discussions

It totally depends on circumstances. Yes it can improve players but game time of higher quality and good performances benefits the growth a lot more.

ok thx so its not real important then to turn down loan offers to clubs with mediocre training facilities trying to get one offer from a top tier one, better to get playr out on loan than miss that offer and he sits in your reserves vs playing for a 1st team..

13 minutes ago, DIRECTFX said:

ok thx so its not real important then to turn down loan offers to clubs with mediocre training facilities trying to get one offer from a top tier one, better to get playr out on loan than miss that offer and he sits in your reserves vs playing for a 1st team..

The best way to do it is make sure he gets played the most to the highest standard possible. No point sitting in the bench in a Championship club with good facilities when he can play every game for a top League One club with average facilities. Gametime improves more than facilities.