Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Guides/Tips Player Discussion Thread

Dec

Found this Dutch wonderkid who turns into an absolute beast, I only signed him cause I wanted young Dutch talent at Ajax ended up signing him for 2 different clubs in one save. His starting stats arnt great but with IT he grows pretty quick.

image.png

image.png

10 hours ago, Mikee1984 said:

Found this Dutch wonderkid who turns into an absolute beast, I only signed him cause I wanted young Dutch talent at Ajax ended up signing him for 2 different clubs in one save. His starting stats arnt great but with IT he grows pretty quick.

image.png

image.png

Cracking find fella well done

16 minutes ago, Taff said:

Cracking find fella well done

He's so good mate, well worth a look if your intent on doing a long career.

17 minutes ago, Mikee1984 said:

He's so good mate, well worth a look if your intent on doing a long career.

Found him while at Inter but he's listed at £10M which means they'll want £30M

Can't believe no-one has mentioned this cracking fella. At 28 in his prime. Bought for a feeble 2.5 mil, quite pricy wages but worth it. Haven't used him yet but hey, even if he's not good, I'm sure I'll get a pretty decent profit come January.

Screenshot_20160422-231440.png

Screenshot_20160422-231848.png

Screenshot_20160422-231857.png

A young English player for you guys to try!

Screenshot_2016-04-30-09-07-42.png.bdaff

Most of us remember this young lad when he broke into the Bolton team a couple of years back, but has since gone off the boil a bit.

you can get him for as little as 5 million, trust me he's worth it!

After only 1 season.....Screenshot_2016-04-30-09-12-09.png.e558eScreenshot_2016-04-30-09-12-14.png.07d66

will let you guys know how he gets on in the prem! I'm sure he'll smash it.

Here are a few Catanians on IT and after 5 seasons. Piermarteri was a beast but when PSG offered me that kind of money for him it was impossible to resist. Odjer is amazing also, Barcelona have just been turned down for a £32M bid as he is just coming good and is the best player in my team, and Gyomber has been so solid from the start and just check those physical stats!

Gyomber stats.jpg

Gyomber seasons.jpg

Odjer stats.jpg

odjer seasons.jpg

piermarteri stats.jpg

piermarteri seasons.jpg

rossetti stats.jpg

rossetti seasons.jpg

@Dec is there any chance the iscout will come back one day as always found that a good read and very helpfull when needing a good player!

1 hour ago, Crowe said:

@Dec is there any chance the iscout will come back one day as always found that a good read and very helpfull when needing a good player!

I can only agree with that. I really want to see iscout back.

This guy was Welsh to begin with, and became Moroccan. Very surprised didn't think players could switch allegiances. Has anyone else ever noticed a player changing nationalities?

image.png

3 hours ago, Mikee1984 said:

This guy was Welsh to begin with, and became Moroccan. Very surprised didn't think players could switch allegiances. Has anyone else ever noticed a player changing nationalities?

image.png

I know it's possible but I've never convinced any player to switch allegiances. In my 86-87 Barcelona Career I came across a young Regen who I found to have English as a second nationality but he always declines the call ups. I need him to accept so he can replace an aging Jordan Henderson in a few years but I hope later that I can convince him to join the English team

image.thumb.png.56bffd38a7a832694cf03092

I have a reasonably cheap but effective player to showcase today

image.thumb.png.f0cc824a985350d15d081c70

Started out on a £30,000 wage but had a Big Club Release clause in his contract and for double his wages I was able to remove itimage.thumb.png.184f9e2b23c215b36dc8820c

But I believe it's money well spent

6 hours ago, Mikee1984 said:

image.png

In my Milan save Mastour is Italian and in my Porto save he's Moroccan,

On 3/5/2016 at 04:41, Callumgnc said:

Here are a few Catanians on IT and after 5 seasons. Piermarteri was a beast but when PSG offered me that kind of money for him it was impossible to resist. Odjer is amazing also, Barcelona have just been turned down for a £32M bid as he is just coming good and is the best player in my team, and Gyomber has been so solid from the start and just check those physical stats!

Gyomber stats.jpg

Gyomber seasons.jpg

Odjer stats.jpg

odjer seasons.jpg

piermarteri stats.jpg

piermarteri seasons.jpg

rossetti stats.jpg

rossetti seasons.jpg

Already posted this mate

4 hours ago, vbase said:

@Real_Random during the time you have had him, have you gotten any offers for him from bigger clubs? 

Luckily all the offers were under his value so I didn't have to sell. Also during my second season Bruma (who had been rejecting all my offers) comes and asks me for an improved contract and I was able to convince him to remove the clause while doubling his wage (which I had been trying to do all summer).

On 30 May 2016 at 03:13, Mikee1984 said:

image.png

If a player has a first and second nationality, its first come first serve where nationality is concerned, first call up is his main nationality from then on. I had Zlatan regen Italian because Italy called him up before Sweden had chance to.

1 hour ago, Brenty92 said:

If a player has a first and second nationality, its first come first serve where nationality is concerned, first call up is his main nationality from then on. I had Zlatan regen Italian because Italy called him up before Sweden had chance to.

I know but it depends if the player accepts the call up or not. 

For Example at the start of the game Hakim Ziyech is a dual national (Morocco and Dutch) and is uncapped by Morocco but always refuses my Dutch call ups. I wish the game would show us what nation they have declared for (like in FM) so we can make better decisions when it comes to international call ups.

Here is a very beast and cheap AMC Inside Forward for you guys.

Screenshot_2016-07-18-22-44-38.png.fc109

Screenshot_2016-07-18-22-44-44.png.f209e

Diogo Jota. 20 years old Portuguese. Bought for only €7milion, already have 13 goals and 14 assists. 

11 hours ago, loltheowner31 said:

Here is a very beast and cheap AMC Inside Forward for you guys.

Screenshot_2016-07-18-22-44-38.png.fc109

Screenshot_2016-07-18-22-44-44.png.f209e

Diogo Jota. 20 years old Portuguese. Bought for only €7milion, already have 13 goals and 14 assists. 

Always buy this guy. He scores 20+ goals a season for me in most leagues with plenty of assists too. Once bought him for celtic and a year later ended up getting 37 million off real Madrid for him

33 minutes ago, kts365 said:

Always buy this guy. He scores 20+ goals a season for me in most leagues with plenty of assists too. Once bought him for celtic and a year later ended up getting 37 million off real Madrid for him

Ended the season with 21 goals for me. ;)

So we all know this guy but has anyone ever used him, I've never bought him because of his age and high price but after doing a test season with Lazio I can tell you this guy is absolutely awsome in the IF role. He almost single handedly won me the champs league and got me 2nd in Seria A.

image.png

image.png

2 hours ago, Xxandx said:

I'm curious Renato Sanchez. Does he grow up to be a beast in midfield??

Thank you!?

image.png

He definitely improves 

image.thumb.png.8e6ef6b3d5ae445c34c7f180

But I think Goreztka is better starts with better stats and improves as well

image.thumb.png.287fae4f0f01dc358ccae0e3image.thumb.png.2e7a769b5b848cc2d52611ed

3 minutes ago, Taff said:

He definitely improves 

image.thumb.png.8e6ef6b3d5ae445c34c7f180

But I think Goreztka is better starts with better stats and improves as well

image.thumb.png.287fae4f0f01dc358ccae0e3image.thumb.png.2e7a769b5b848cc2d52611ed

Wow, they both look amazing!? No reason you can't have both, is there?? 

Thank you good mate!?

4 hours ago, Xxandx said:

Wow, they both look amazing!? No reason you can't have both, is there?? 

Thank you good mate!?

No worries I signed both in my first season of my 1K challenge and they kicked but in midfield