Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Guides/Tips Player Discussion Thread

Dec

Not 100% sure about that but no more than £40k. Contract wise he was on £1.2k a week or so I think. I had to offer him a new contract at the start to extend him from expiring at the end of the year, then gave him another when he was scoring goals and had attracted 'interest' so I wanted to get him off the big club release clause. I would have though that with his shooting, dribbling and pace he should score goals for anyone at the bottom couple of levels though. I'll post an update after my season in League 2 to see how he performs there.

Started as Newcastle and liking how a couple of players are coming along.

First we have Mbemba who is turning into a great ball playing defender.

Next there's ayoze Perez whose stats are great but has had some long stints injured for me.

Adam Armstrong is coming along nicely, let's see if those stats get any higher.

And finally I signed a Danish kid called pione sisto. Great little winger for not too much money.

Currently nearing the end of season 3

Screenshot_2015-11-26-17-06-15.png

Screenshot_2015-11-26-17-06-28.png

Screenshot_2015-11-26-17-06-44.png

Screenshot_2015-11-26-17-07-02.png

Got a nice young prospect at right fullback. Ryan Nyambe.

Only £3m from Blackburn and he's a good squad rotation player for now but I forsee him taking over from Janmaat in a year or two at my club.

He has also managed to get himself a few caps but hasn't made a competitive England squad yet

Screenshot_2015-11-27-15-12-40.png

Screenshot_2015-11-27-15-13-03.png

Screenshot_2015-11-27-15-14-06.png

My player is Adil Nabi i signed him as a free agent after my first season with burton. I made it into the championship and decided he was what i needed. There is not much i can say about him ill let the pictures do the talking. Im also only on the 31st of december. So 31 goals in half the season in the championship is amazing, especially for a free signing XD

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

I was looking for a player who could play in the FL/R position to act as an extra forward and stumbled across this guy

29WmtHY.png

Now on first glance you might be thinking he hasnt got much to show. But if you take a second look, you can see that he has 14 for such things as Shooting, Technique, Pace, Stamina and Strength and his stats for Decisions, Movement and Teamwork arent bad either:P

Well this is what he looks like just over a year later with IT

c85BSd0.png

With his ability to play pretty anywhere across the front 2 lines and with the stats to match, this guy will do the job in pretty much any role you wish. Coupled with the fact that you should be able to pick him up for around 10 million and he appears to be resistant to injuries, I reckon any top club would love to have him.

And in case you are wondering, I snuck a peak at him with the IGE and he achieved these stats without being a 5 star player

On 24 November 2015 02:06:53, DutchTony said:

Anyone know what leagues need to be loaded to get Roberto Carlos in the game?

I've got England, Italy, Spain and Germany loaded but he's not there.

On 24 November 2015 02:12:05, Latinized said:

Roberto carlos is retired, he is with delhi dynamoes as a manager.

On 24 November 2015 10:08:53, Ashez said:

I'd be surprised if he made it into the FMM database which is a shame. If you happen to find him let me know though :) 

Look who I've just stumbled upon...

image.jpg.b992fb9fbba43caebdd993f0bde550

Australia loaded does the trick! Lol

11 minutes ago, dutchfmh said:

I need a right back for porto as the current one is getting old

please leave me some suggestions

What is your budget looking like?

In July a player had CA 2 stars in the "In game editor", in December has CA 4 stars. I think it would be more realistic if not developed as fast... In Football Manager pc version it takes longer.

14 hours ago, UKFootballScore said:

Harnik is always available on a pre contact during the first season for me

Didn't even notice that will look for that in future saves

On Tue Dec 01 2015 04:48:44 GMT+0800, phila said:

I was looking for a player who could play in the FL/R position to act as an extra forward and stumbled across this guy

29WmtHY.png

Now on first glance you might be thinking he hasnt got much to show. But if you take a second look, you can see that he has 14 for such things as Shooting, Technique, Pace, Stamina and Strength and his stats for Decisions, Movement and Teamwork arent bad either:P

Well this is what he looks like just over a year later with IT

c85BSd0.png

With his ability to play pretty anywhere across the front 2 lines and with the stats to match, this guy will do the job in pretty much any role you wish. Coupled with the fact that you should be able to pick him up for around 10 million and he appears to be resistant to injuries, I reckon any top club would love to have him.

And in case you are wondering, I snuck a peak at him with the IGE and he achieved these stats without being a 5 star player

It's possible to retrain him as midfierlder. I managed to (then sold him to Man City for 93m)

Edited by Meow

Nicolas Bianchi  Arce from Banfield has been a steal for me - 28 years old, centre back, with over 15 in tackling, aerial, stamina, strength and positioning.

No work permit issues and cost me under 3mil - currently a mainstay of my Liverpool team.

IMG_2909.JPG

Edited by Mollers01

One for the lower leagues,

I have this player in 2 saves and he is doing amazingly for me in both but i can only put up at the moment the Portsmouth save i have started using today

Name: Matty Blair

Starting Club: Mansfield

Starting price 12k ish (i think)

Bought for: 75K

Value: 500K

Position: AM RL (Inside Forward)

Played: 44 Games (37 League & 7 Cup)

Scored 33 Goals (31 League & 2 Cup)

Assists: 19

PoM: 10

I am 37 league games into the season and will post the end of season results after the next 9 games are done

But  i think this player is amazing value for money for lower league teams.

I also think as an AM L scoring  goals in 37 games is rather amazing

I will post my other save that i have with him in my team aswell because he seems to be doing really well on that save too thats the reason i bought him for portsmouth on this save, I will try to post pics when i can aswell

Edited by Icebox

Plenty of nice players for the bigger teams, but does anyone have any recommendations for teams in the lower leagues? Conference, Serie C, the Scottish League 2, A-League teams, etc? Preferably with wages under £3,000 and transfer fees ranging from 'free' to £100,000?

edit: I'll start off with Ryan Fraughan, unassuming stats, but he bosses it for me in any lower league team. Plays amazingly as both an Inside Forward or Winger, on either flank.

Edited by locomofo

New to the website guys just thought I'd upload this GEM. Always scores goals on any fm save I have done and so I thought I'd start a new save at his club....Celta Vigo 

IMG_0909.PNG

IMG_0910.PNG

If you are managing a league 2 team get Truro City's Isaac Vassell. He scored 46 in 46 for me that year in the league. I manage Truro City. They are a vanarama south club. He destroyed that league and then, after a couple of beast free agent ST signings he played more at LM/RM while in the conference and still played amazing. The next year in league 2 he was amazing. The two beast ST were sold on to QPR (he later went to Fiorentina the Real Madrid) and a serie B side (can't remember who) so he played in a two-up front system with a 16 y/o scot (sold onto Southampton 4 years later) and destroyed it. Still started in my first two years in League 1 and then the year we got out of league one he was more rotation. In the championship he stayed rotation for 1 year before playing only 20 games in the next two years. Thats where i am now and he is retiring at the end of the season. For more context here is our stats in all comps:

15/16 (VCS) - 21 y/o - 19 (goals) in 38 (apps) - 5th (Lost in playoff final 1-0)

16/17 (VCS) - 22 y/o - 36 in 53 - 2nd (Lost in playoff final on penalties)

17/18 (VCS) - 23 y/o - 22 in 43 - 3rd (Won playoff final 1-0)

18/19 (VC) - 24 y/o - 12 in 47 - 1st (Automatically promoted)

19/20 (L2) - 25 y/o - 47 in 50 - 16th

20/21 (L2) - 26 y/o - 34 in 56 - 11th

21/22 (L2) - 27 y/o - 28 in 50 - 5th (Won playoff final 3-1)

22/23 (L1) - 28 y/o - 17 in 53 - 17th

23/24 (L1) - 29 y/o - 8 in 44 - 8th

24/25 (L1) - 30 y/o - 13 in 57 - 5th (Lost in playoff final 4-1)

25/26 (L1) - 31 y/o - 11 in 47 - 1st (Automatically promoted)

26/27 (CH) - 32 y/o - 4 in 50 - 10th

27/28 (CH) - 33 y/o - 1 in 19 - 5th (Lost in playoff semi-final on penalties)

28/29 (CH) - 34 y/o - 0 in 1 - 4th (after 22 games)

15 hours ago, Gibbo14 said:

If you are managing a league 2 team get Truro City's Isaac Vassell. He scored 46 in 46 for me that year in the league. I manage Truro City. They are a vanarama south club. He destroyed that league and then, after a couple of beast free agent ST signings he played more at LM/RM while in the conference and still played amazing. The next year in league 2 he was amazing. The two beast ST were sold on to QPR (he later went to Fiorentina the Real Madrid) and a serie B side (can't remember who) so he played in a two-up front system with a 16 y/o scot (sold onto Southampton 4 years later) and destroyed it. Still started in my first two years in League 1 and then the year we got out of league one he was more rotation. In the championship he stayed rotation for 1 year before playing only 20 games in the next two years. Thats where i am now and he is retiring at the end of the season. For more context here is our stats in all comps:

15/16 (VCS) - 21 y/o - 19 (goals) in 38 (apps) - 5th (Lost in playoff final 1-0)

16/17 (VCS) - 22 y/o - 36 in 53 - 2nd (Lost in playoff final on penalties)

17/18 (VCS) - 23 y/o - 22 in 43 - 3rd (Won playoff final 1-0)

18/19 (VC) - 24 y/o - 12 in 47 - 1st (Automatically promoted)

19/20 (L2) - 25 y/o - 47 in 50 - 16th

20/21 (L2) - 26 y/o - 34 in 56 - 11th

21/22 (L2) - 27 y/o - 28 in 50 - 5th (Won playoff final 3-1)

22/23 (L1) - 28 y/o - 17 in 53 - 17th

23/24 (L1) - 29 y/o - 8 in 44 - 8th

24/25 (L1) - 30 y/o - 13 in 57 - 5th (Lost in playoff final 4-1)

25/26 (L1) - 31 y/o - 11 in 47 - 1st (Automatically promoted)

26/27 (CH) - 32 y/o - 4 in 50 - 10th

27/28 (CH) - 33 y/o - 1 in 19 - 5th (Lost in playoff semi-final on penalties)

28/29 (CH) - 34 y/o - 0 in 1 - 4th (after 22 games)

ex Plymouth player I think

On 09/01/2016 at 15:44, locomofo said:

Plenty of nice players for the bigger teams, but does anyone have any recommendations for teams in the lower leagues? Conference, Serie C, the Scottish League 2, A-League teams, etc? Preferably with wages under £3,000 and transfer fees ranging from 'free' to £100,000?

edit: I'll start off with Ryan Fraughan, unassuming stats, but he bosses it for me in any lower league team. Plays amazingly as both an Inside Forward or Winger, on either flank.

@locomofo I'd say Ryan McBride is a solid shout for my best defensive buy ever. Bought him for Swindon in my first season from Derry for 20k. I left Swindon for hull in the championship and decided to buy him as a cheap backup defender. He ended up being first choice very quickly and now still at 30 in the premier league he's doing the business.

Screenshot_2016-01-27-13-19-39.png

Screenshot_2016-01-27-13-27-33.png

Screenshot_2016-01-27-13-20-02.png

Edited by Smee123
On ‎1‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 04:51, Lav50 said:

Bellerin or chambers as right full back?

Chambers makes a solid safe addition but I prefer Bellerin. That speed is hard to go past even though he costs a bomb to get

Got a nice cheap defensive option for you guys today. Peter Hartley from Plymouth argyle. A guy I always sign now for his great stats and a price of around 200k.

See for yourself. He suits almost any level

Screenshot_2016-03-05-15-34-38.png

Screenshot_2016-03-08-09-43-34.png

what a find :P and a lovely wage too :) only problem is his pace, that would matter if you want to play off-side trap :) but easily PL level central defender :)

Firstly a fantastic cheap BWM, unfortunately I didn't screenshot his history but the stats speak for themselves. Good for a mid table top league side and I think I paid under £2M for him:

final_bstSnapshot_626071.jpg

Next are my 2 favourite cheap buys. I bought both of these Argentinians with Catania whilst playing in the 3rd division. Unbelievably cheap (especially Perez who has to be the best player under £100k on the game in my opinion) and paid next to no wages. I think I paid Fragapane around £2k wages for his first couple of seasons which is nothing considering the goals he scores. They both carried me through to Serie A and are still doing the business and Perez is worth nearly 60 times what I paid for him.

FRAGAPANE.jpg

IVAN PEREZ.jpg

IVAN PEREZ 2.jpg

FRAGAPANE 2.jpg

Edited by Callumgnc

I miss Iscouts... So here comes a young striker prospect from La Fabrica.

Name: Borja Mayoral Moya.
Born: 05/04/1997 Spain
Current Club: Real Madrid/Real Madrid Castilla

mb_D3CTd_400x400.jpg

xfs0TCo.jpg

yjk8fIA.jpg

With the right development he can be a really good striker, what do you think.