Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics V's 4-1-2-1-2

Blacknight

Hey Guys,

I seem to be having a good time with my 4-1-2-1-2 tactic so i just wanted to share it around. This tactic was tweaked from someone else's from FMH15 (can't remember who's though) so all due credit to that person.

1) First season - Won all cups & League with Man Utd. The poacher did well - ended just behind the top scorer in the league.

2) This tactic doest really score loads of goals, however, it doesn't concede much.

3) You need squad depth - it tends to tire certain players. Notably the CMF, DLP, AP.

4) I started with the instructions set to Direct (for passing). But i notice better results with short when playing away and against big teams during home games.

5) If you do face issues, you might wanna try setting mentality to Balanced and tackling to Cautious.

6) Screen shots are from halfway through my 2nd season. Oh and I'm using the original engine.

7) Let me know how it works for u.

2015-11-22 10.25.47.png

2015-11-22 10.25.30.png

2015-11-22 10.26.19.png

2015-11-22 10.26.33.png

2015-11-22 10.26.51.png

2015-11-22 10.27.03.png

Can I ask, how many you score throughout the season, and how are the goals spread between the attackers? Primary outlet and attacker are not set ? :) Thanks a lot :)

Hi Veezy,

I won the league last season but Man City had the most goals - 73. So i was obviously lower than that. I can't check the history unfortunately, but ill update it when i can.

Most of my goals came from my poacher, Cmf and APM. Majority of the goals was from the poacher followed by Cmf. the APM got the most assists though. 

Didn't set Primary outlet and attacker. Left that to the AI. hope this helps!

Hi Schwantz34,

Thanks. I would give a try on your tactic formation in my game. May I know which players that you selected as first eleven and their position?