Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Unfit Players

Hazzaclarky

First of all, sorry if this thread has already been created.

OK, I'm managing Wigan in the PL, and unusually at the beginning of the pre-season, most of my players are unfit. How can I combat this?

Try to buy German players mate. They don't play internationals on the game so I always look if there are good ones for a decent price. Their fitness compared to other players are MUCH better because the majority of top players play international games on it and Germans don't. So we can take advantage of that and fill our squads with Germans. So our squads will be 100% fit most of the time. 

9 hours ago, Owain53 said:

Try to buy German players mate. They don't play internationals on the game so I always look if there are good ones for a decent price. Their fitness compared to other players are MUCH better because the majority of top players play international games on it and Germans don't. So we can take advantage of that and fill our squads with Germans. So our squads will be 100% fit most of the time. 

OK cheers