Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Most consecutive promotions??

Hi guys! Im a massive fan of grass roots footy and road to glory challenges! Just wandering peoples best promotion streaks and lowest rated team they have got to the top!!

I had all the way from vanerama conference south or north (cant remember) to bpl with boreham wood. But then i got sacked in the first season in bpl. I didn't get promoted from vanerama conference south on my first season

2 hours ago, antti98 said:

I had all the way from vanerama conference south or north (cant remember) to bpl with boreham wood. But then i got sacked in the first season in bpl. I didn't get promoted from vanerama conference south on my first season

Thats fairly decent! Did u make most of the free transfer market or did you use sugar daddy? I always manage back to back promotions to league one then linger there for 1 or 2 seasons before going up and struggling in championship

Promoted two times with A.C. Pisa to the Serie A and reached the Champions League (FMH15).

But then there was Football Manager 2016, so i didn't continue the Pisa career.

Weymouth from VCS to BPL, consecutive seasons. No sugar daddy until 2nd season BPL. 1st few seasons had to rely completely on free transfers. Average age in VCS was 32 :O In league 1 i was very lucky to sign two evo's who went on to become wonderkids.

3 hours ago, Risheek said:

League 2 to PremierLeague. Moved to Italy in a 3 rd league team, although I was offered jobs at Atletico, Juve and PSG

How did you manage to get italian 3rd league when England was your 1st choice league? 

6 hours ago, Rhys Rockley said:

Thats fairly decent! Did u make most of the free transfer market or did you use sugar daddy? I always manage back to back promotions to league one then linger there for 1 or 2 seasons before going up and struggling in championship

Mostly free transfers. Nathan luscombe (free transfer) got 38 assists in my second season. Never seen that before. And no sugar daddy or any other preferences was used

58 minutes ago, Risheek said:

I did find that peculiar to tel the truth, when I got offered the job. I think i posted it as a bug, in 15 forum. Look for it

Ahhh I see! 

58 minutes ago, Risheek said:

I did find that peculiar to tel the truth, when I got offered the job. I think i posted it as a bug, in 15 forum. Look for it

Ahhh I see!