Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Glitches glitches glitches.....

slav

Worst FM yet for me glitch wise! Never suffered from them much in the past but already found a few here! 

Was managing AFC Telford in the VLN, made loan bids for players, got them accepted yet on the player joining up my with my team it says i don't have the squad space. I had more than enough space for them so went to make the offers again only to find the players were now free agents? I also had a bid for one turned down. another team bid which was then accepted only for him to end up as a free agent too?!

Little later in the same season i was sacked after a run of 5 defeats left us in mid table, i applied for, and got, the Mansfield job in league two just before the January window opened. I was told I had 140k to spend yet when i went to make an offer on a player I only had 23k? End of season comes, new budget is set at 170k yet once again when making and offer i only have 23k to spend still! 

Hurry up with a patch please SI! 

Any others had these!?

ALSO!!!!

Really fed up with the free agents asking for 2k a week when i can offer up to £650 only to see them sign for less for teams in my division or lower! 

Edited by slav
EXTRA ISSUES

yeah, i mean i managed to get the 2 i went for on permanent contracts instead of on loan which is great but you would thinks these quite obvious problems would have been picked up before release! Still loving the game though!

As usual - a lot of bugs in initial release...

In other thread here I said (before the release) that initial release of the game will be buggy as usual and somebody (I don't remember who it was)

said something like "how you can say this before you play the game?"

I can say this because it happens each year...

I will wait for one or two patches before I will get FMM 16

1 hour ago, lampround said:

I cant offer contracts to potential staff signings, greyed out.

Almost certainly as you don't have the budget, we will look to make this clearer.

We have a fix internally for the loans issue which we hope to have out fairly soon.

2 minutes ago, Alari said:

Almost certainly as you don't have the budget, we will look to make this clearer.

We have a fix internally for the loans issue which we hope to have out fairly soon.

Yep, completely right. I have checked now i have some budget and can indeed offer contracts to staff. Thx :) 

Had Shay Given as my number 1, made him my GK coach, terminated his coaching deal a few months later and now he has disappeared from the whole game. Anyone else had this? 

Edited by Mollers01
1 hour ago, Mollers01 said:

Had Shay Given as my number 1, made him my GK coach, terminated his coaching deal a few months later and now he has disappeared from the whole game. Anyone else had this? 

Has he retired?

10 hours ago, Alari said:

Has he retired?

Nope - this is mid season.

edit - just found him by looking at my club records screen where he is my oldest player. Shows up as a free transfer, but when I look at the free transfer page he isn't there. Also doesn't show Stoke in his player history, has Villa as his last club.

Edited by Mollers01
3 hours ago, Mollers01 said:

Nope - this is mid season.

edit - just found him by looking at my club records screen where he is my oldest player. Shows up as a free transfer, but when I look at the free transfer page he isn't there. Also doesn't show Stoke in his player history, has Villa as his last club.

I don't suppose you have a save from before sacking him as a coach? A similar issue was found in testing here but it was fixed so we'd need to see how this happened.

Not from before that, but in my current save, i resigned him, and then finished the game. I've gone back in later and he's not in my squad, and in my news feed the news article shows i've signed him and when I click on it, he's back on a free. Is it worth me sending you?

Edited by Mollers01
3 hours ago, Mollers01 said:

Not from before that, but in my current save, i resigned him, and then finished the game. I've gone back in later and he's not in my squad, and in my news feed the news article shows i've signed him and when I click on it, he's back on a free. Is it worth me sending you?

You can try sending via help@sega.co.uk asking them to bring it to my attention, but it may be that whatever the issue is is already in place.

On November 23, 2015 at 4:07:30 AM, slav said:

Worst FM yet for me glitch wise! Never suffered from them much in the past but already found a few here! 

Was managing AFC Telford in the VLN, made loan bids for players, got them accepted yet on the player joining up my with my team it says i don't have the squad space. I had more than enough space for them so went to make the offers again only to find the players were now free agents? I also had a bid for one turned down. another team bid which was then accepted only for him to end up as a free agent too?!

Little later in the same season i was sacked after a run of 5 defeats left us in mid table, i applied for, and got, the Mansfield job in league two just before the January window opened. I was told I had 140k to spend yet when i went to make an offer on a player I only had 23k? End of season comes, new budget is set at 170k yet once again when making and offer i only have 23k to spend still! 

Any others had these!?

ALSO!!!!

Really fed up with the free agents asking for 2k a week when i can offer up to £650 only to see them sign for less for teams in my division or lower! 

Yeah, I've been trying to sign players and can't get anyone mildly decent. Even though my targets are currently getting £200-400/wk, they expect £2,000-3,000/wk and I only have the budget for £550/wk. Kind of a bummer their expectations are so high. The woes of a poor club, I guess!

2 hours ago, curtneedsaride said:

Yeah, I've been trying to sign players and can't get anyone mildly decent. Even though my targets are currently getting £200-400/wk, they expect £2,000-3,000/wk and I only have the budget for £550/wk. Kind of a bummer their expectations are so high. The woes of a poor club, I guess!

2 hours ago, Dec said:

What happens when you offer £550? Do they reject it?

For me they normally reject without the option to renegotiate from that offer, that may be because wage, sign on bonus and release clauses are all maxed out and they said no or just because they hate me that much! 

Its been happening a lot more since i got promoted after season one to the Vanorama National with players going to the north/south div teams (even semi pro teams) for around £400p/w instead of being rated 5* in my team and earning £650 - this despite them asking me for the customary 2/3k!

Picked up a few 5* gems but my team should be full of them in every position! 

Edited by slav
On 23/11/2015, 10:07:30, slav said:

Any others had these!?

ALSO!!!!

Seeing the same thing here...

Screenshot_2015-11-25-22-24-01.thumb.png

Screenshot_2015-11-25-22-24-15.thumb.png

Your last point about free agents asking for loads then accepting less elsewhere has always happened, really frustrating. 

Edited by Vaile23