Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Coaches Experiment - What Effect Do They Have??

Hey guys

I bring you today an experiment with Coaches

Player I used was Anthony Martial from Mamchester United

A rather simple experiment where I did 3 months Holidayed with All Gold Coaches and another go with no coaches at all and see how he goes and looks after the 3 months

Starting Stats on 4th September

Screenshot_2015-11-23-19-43-08.png.34cb4

Test One - 3 Months WITH Coaches

Screenshot_2015-11-23-19-53-01.png.2cb06Screenshot_2015-11-23-19-53-45.png.0b917

So as you can see there is a big difference!

Test Two - 3 Months WITHOUT Coaches

Screenshot_2015-11-23-19-59-51.png.a43b1Screenshot_2015-11-23-19-59-55.png.e571e

Stats below compare Martial Without Coaches with being With Coaches and results are exactly what I thought they would be tbh.

+-0 Aerial, +-0 Crossing, +-0 Dribbling, +-0 Passing, -1 Shooting, +-0 Tackling, +-0 Technique, +- 0Aggression, +-0 Creativity, -1 Decisions, +-0 Leadership, +-0 Movement, +-0 Positioning, +-0 Teamwork, +1 Pace, +-0 Stamina, +1 Strength

You may notice that coaches can also have more particular effects on specific players, as can be seen on the coach profile pages.

I've played 6 months on a save and I've only had 3 positive reports from my coaches and all three were from the same coach, it's all a bit baffling and seems pointless to me

14 minutes ago, Alari said:

You may notice that coaches can also have more particular effects on specific players, as can be seen on the coach profile pages.

I have a team of 22 players and after 1 whole season my coach said 1 thing about 1 player, what about the rest of my team and why is there only 1 positive thing to say in a while season??

3 hours ago, Alari said:

My experience of that is a youth coach (McGuinness) at Man U and Depay talking each other up, while Depay has been homesick for the whole season and playing at a relentlessly mediocre level (insert joke about accuracy of the game here!)

Another thing I've found is that sometimes players can have reactions to coaches like this (Ross Forsyth is a former defender who became a defending coach at my club, he also has a poor attitude and a bronze coaching badge, not sure if that matters):

fI6DWkn.jpg

Edited by locomofo