Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges The Dictator Take-Over

Risheek

Hi Guys, I come to you with the challenge from last year, and now I have it for this year.

We all know who and what the German Army did and their infamous Dictator. He took over countless countries. Now, about the challenge.

The Dictator took over countries in Europe. So I thought why not have a challenge about that. Obviously The Dictator had to rise from the ranks in the German Army, and that is also in the challenge.

The Rules:

Before everything, the rules

No Unlockables, other than the one I'll tell you about later

No cheating

No IGE/SE/PE

All the other rules, that you see in other challenges that fit in this one.

Instructions

- Keep only Germany,France,Italy and Netherlands as your leagues

- Rise through the ranks of Germany. By starting of at th German Third Division

-Promote into the Second Division. This is where The Dictator becomes leader. Get a job in the First Division and win it. You have now taken over Germany

-Then move to France. Here's the challenge. The Dictator took over France but only North and West of it(if I'm wrong, just forget it, I'm giving you slack) 

-So you have to manage a team in North or West of France. 

Let me give you the teams. You have to pick from: 

North:

Lille

Reims FC

Troyes AC 

West:

Stade Malherbe Caen

Anger SCO

FC Nantes

Guingamp 

FC Lorient

You can easily win with PSG so I took them off.

-Move to the Netherlands. The Dictator took over the whole Netherlands, so simply just win the league.

-Next, move to Italy. The German Army shook hands with Italy but in the end they had about 95% power while Italy had the rest. So Hitler was boss. In Italy(here's the hard part) so have to win the league with the following teams only:

Genoa

Torino

Bologna

Verona

Sampdoria

Cagliari

Next, The German Army broke up. So you will lead a dramatic fall from grace. You will move to a team which is in the top division. The Dictator committed suicide so then a fall from grace until you end up in the lowest division of any country. And you can't just transfer there. You will have to get a team from the first division into the last. Example: Chelsea will have to get relegated into the Vanarama South. 

- Take a top team and lead them to relegation. In order not to get sacked you will on the place on board unlockable. If you don't have, too bad. 

- Once they end up in the last division, BOOM, Done.

-Do note there will be a leaderboard

Thanks for Reading, 

Risheek

Edited by UKFootballScore
Removed/changed certain terms
2 hours ago, PriZe said:

seriously? You name it the Hitler take over?:O

It's hard to name a topic. Like its hard to name a child. Any suggestions you can give

Well actually it is based on what he did, and taking over Europe is a good description. Or make it conquering the european continent. 

See it this way, if you we were able to use an arabic club, would you call a challenge Jihadding europe?

21 minutes ago, PriZe said:

Well actually it is based on what he did, and taking over Europe is a good description. Or make it conquering the european continent. 

See it this way, if you we were able to use an arabic club, would you call a challenge Jihadding europe?

Fair enough,