Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics CyanidePoisoning - 4-1-2-2-1

Hey guys! 

This is my first tactic and to be honest I'm quite surprised on how successful it turned out. Now just so you now this took me 2 seasons to perfect, might take you longer or might take you less.

Hope you have the same luck I did!

Enjoy!!

Screenshot_2015-11-25-11-07-53.png

Screenshot_2015-11-25-11-07-44.png

Screenshot_2015-11-25-11-07-32.png

Screenshot_2015-11-25-11-06-17.png

Screenshot_2015-11-25-11-06-14.png

Screenshot_2015-11-25-11-05-54.png

Screenshot_2015-11-25-11-05-51.png

Screenshot_2015-11-25-11-05-37.png

Apart from the passing style and the offside that is EXACTLY the same as Marenos tactic from 2015. 

whilst you could argue that successful tactics will all be fairly similar, you can't argue how out of hundreds of different combinations you come up with the exact same thing bar 2 minor points  

This is why I won't be posting tactics, always people being accused of copying, while there is plenty of combinations, certain things work , and certain formations work. Playing attacking and direct, well yeah ok that's pretty standard, then playing that formation, well that's the first thing I tried on FMM16 and I hadnt even looked on a forum, it's a pretty widely used layout in RL and FM so people are going to come up with the same things, simple as that. Personally I think people who even take credit for these tactics are just doing what the game intends you to do. I've not seen one tactic posted where people have done something ground breaking or different that I haven't tried before. Just post them, they are what they are, simple tactical layouts within a framework that the game provides you. 

And well done on your creation OP, that's some first season! Congrats

Edited by Haveit

Original engine guys and thanks for the support to be honest I didn't know about this tactic on FMH2015 as I only used Macca's Galacticos but fancied a change this year. Believe what you want I know it mine haha

Unless Mareno has already posted a tactic for the new FM then I don't see a problem in someone posting this one to say that it's working for them.

But what is so special that Mareno created it? It's a 41221 with wbks yeah ok one of 2 options. Cbs, wow I wouldn't have thought of that. A Bwm wow really pushing the boat out now. A BBM and AP hmm never seen this combo. As for the INF and poacher wow. I'm astounded at how much originality there is in this tactic. My point is people will come up with the same thing or very close to without looking at other formations because well there isn't many options, what else could you do seriously! Now if it was like some funky 2 at the back and 5 up front formation then yeah fair enough but come on it's a standard 41221!!!!

Well, it's definitely visible to see the people who appreciate all tactics no questions asked and those who just come here looking for arguments. Thank you for all support guys means a lot.

@xWilemannnnn

Relax mate. People spend days/weeks creating tactics and kindly share the fruits of their labour. It may have been comple pot luck that you came up with the exact same thing. You say you never saw the tactic on FMH15, fair enough but that doesn't mean that other people can't make you and others aware of it and give kudos to the original creator  

@Haveit

We are not just talking about player roles. We're taking putting those players in the exact same position on the park. B2B midfielders and BWM can play in 9 different spots. APM can play in 10 different spots. You do the math on all the different permutations. To come up with the exact same thing is not as easy to do as you make out. 

xWilemannnn, thanks for the tactic and congratulations on the great season. Looking forward to test it as soon as I have time!

For all the "complainers out there", well... Stop being so picky, this guys take the time to share something they could keep for themselves, they deserve compliments, not criticism because "looks like what someone did some years ago". 

7 minutes ago, skitch20 said:

xWilemannnn, thanks for the tactic and congratulations on the great season. Looking forward to test it as soon as I have time!

For all the "complainers out there", well... Stop being so picky, this guys take the time to share something they could keep for themselves, they deserve compliments, not criticism because "looks like what someone did some years ago". 

It's not about him being a complainer, he's just saying give credit where it's due!

Not everyone knows every tactic posted, not everyone has time to go though all of the forums searching for all the tactics, and yes, sometimes two different persons have the same idea. The way it should be done is to PM the creator of the tactic, point that the tactic is not original and ask him to give the credits on the original post. If that fails the moderator has the power to close the post. Keep it clean, this conversations in the tactics forum only keep people way, we should be focus on the tactics, this should be fun right? 

In my opinion it's just using players in obvious positions, these formations work because they are logical, maybe BBM or AP can play in other positions, but in the interest of symmetry why would you want to? If people tweak their tactic for the better playing with a pretty standard formation then I'm sorry but the same player roles will come up time and time again. I use a tactic very similar to the OP without the BBM and using passing through middle, who have I copied or gotta give credit to in your eyes then? When in fact I'm just using something pretty standard that I bet hundreds of people have used I'd never take credit for it or give credit to anyone else for it. Anyone who knows anything about football will come up with the same tactics. My last comment here

So back to the tactic...after trying a lot of different tactics with Leeds Utd, I gave this a bash with some success so far (more than any other I have tried). My only issue is that my Poacher hardly scores. He has 2 goals in 16 games. My left wing has 18 in 16 so I shouldn't really complain, but I just like it when my main striker bags a load for some reason!!

so, anyone any ideas how I can get my striker to chip in a bit more? It could be the difference between play-offs and automatic. 

So back to the tactic...after trying a lot of different tactics with Leeds Utd, I gave this a bash with some success so far (more than any other I have tried). My only issue is that my Poacher hardly scores. He has 2 goals in 16 games. My left wing has 18 in 16 so I shouldn't really complain, but I just like it when my main striker bags a load for some reason!!

so, anyone any ideas how I can get my striker to chip in a bit more? It could be the difference between play-offs and automatic. 

6 hours ago, Bav said:

So back to them? tactic...after trying a lot of different tactics with Leeds Utd, I gave this a bash with some success so far (more than any other I have tried). My only issue is that my Poacher hardly scores. He has 2 goals in 16 games. My left wing has 18 in 16 so I shouldn't really complain, but I just like it when my main striker bags a load for some reason!!

Is your Poacher your Primary Attacker?

6 hours ago, Bav said:

So back to them? tactic...after trying a lot of different tactics with Leeds Utd, I gave this a bash with some success so far (more than any other I have tried). My only issue is that my Poacher hardly scores. He has 2 goals in 16 games. My left wing has 18 in 16 so I shouldn't really complain, but I just like it when my main striker bags a load for some reason!!

Is your Poacher your Primary Attacker?

On 25. november 2015 kl. 19.26.38, Haveit said:

But what is so special that Mareno created it? It's a 41221 with wbks yeah ok one of 2 options. Cbs, wow I wouldn't have thought of that. A Bwm wow really pushing the boat out now. A BBM and AP hmm never seen this combo. As for the INF and poacher wow. I'm astounded at how much originality there is in this tactic. My point is people will come up with the same thing or very close to without looking at other formations because well there isn't many options, what else could you do seriously! Now if it was like some funky 2 at the back and 5 up front formation then yeah fair enough but come on it's a standard 41221!!!!

Wow... Alot og arguing. IT is OK for me that you think you have created this tactic. IT is a few different among the tacticks. Greate to see IT is working on FmHM2016.?

Changed him to primary attacker and averaging a goal a game since (10 games played since the tweak). Hasn't taken goals from elsewhere either. 

One thing I have noticed is that this seems to work much better away than at home. I'm scraping my home wins, but bartering teams when I'm away. 

If anyone is looking for a striker for my tactic, may I recommend Arkadiusz Milik. By far the best striker I've used for this yet.

Edited by xWilemannnnn
12 hours ago, xWilemannnnn said:

If anyone is looking for a striker for my tactic, may I recommend Arkadiusz Milik. By far the best striker I've used for this yet.

Breel Ombolo is a super poacher? Cheep, young and strong. From Basel

Edited by mareno

Im going to give this a go on a new save having just won everything with spurs using a 4321! This lineup is identical to the starting spurs XI when you start the game and the instructions arent far off either so it's quite nice to play a true to life formation for a change! Will report back

EDIT: been having a crack at this and finding it very hard......

also the endless "accusing" of people copying tactics on this section is getting daft. FMH16 isnt FMH15, it's a different game and honestly what does it even matter if they are similar, its just tactics discussion!

Edited by nick2528