Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Very attacking 4-1-2-3

This is a hangover from FMH15 which I've just taken into the new game to see how I got on. I didn't create the tactic, someone else deserves the credit - just can't remember who!

It's an adaptation of the 4-1-2-2-1 tactic which always yielded lots of goals - it seems to have the same effect in FMM16. I've just played the solitary season with Sheffield Wednesday (my team) in the Championship but this is how I got on. I just made the one signing - a backup goalkeeper -  and got rid of a lot of the deadwood. Lucas Joao was the star, scoring 42 goals in 40 games.

I'll post more when successive seasons are completed. The Premier League will be the big test.

IMG_1620.PNG

IMG_1621.PNG

IMG_1622.PNG

IMG_1623.PNG

This is my result after 1 game using this tactic where i used to conceed a goal after 10 mins and only score in the second half. This is being tested on enhanced match engine. Well done and thanks flat_stanley

Screenshot_2015-11-25-19-27-10.png

Nice tactic! Definitely works with strong team. 2 seasons of glory. Won almost everything both seasons. 2 hints here I am pretty sure you know about them. Always monitor mood of your players and use players on their natural positions.

image.png

image.png

image.png

If you go on face book my stats on fc united are on.there. I.one back to back promotions and fa vase and scored 150+ goals and second season better cheers mate

Fantastic tactic, won the Champo in my first season with Cardiff. Didn't do anything drastic in the transfer windows either, best thing I did was recall Le Fondre from his loan and he was my star player. Bought Ignjovski as my CDM and he was my only first team improvement, I picked up Ryan Ledson from Everton as a future prospect rotating with Whittingham and Ralls on the AP role and that's about it. 

What I noticed is you draw very few games, when you lose you almost always get outplayed quite easily and there are a few formations that this tactic really struggles against. Mostly however you are just smashing people and scoring buckets of goals. 

Screenshot_2015-12-07-17-33-47.png

Screenshot_2015-12-07-17-33-52.png

Screenshot_2015-12-07-17-33-57.png

Screenshot_2015-12-07-17-34-01.png

Screenshot_2015-12-07-17-34-11.png

Screenshot_2015-12-07-17-34-19.png

Edited by Alice in Hangeland

Hi.mate I have done a hull career and one championship with hull with ease thanks mate il let you no how I get on in premiership. Sign darkiwa from burnley right back gk sara loaned dodoo ledson.cm advicjij poacher sold 5 players mainly over 28 and some youth

Also Stanley, would you say there is any desired set-up of which of your 3 strikers play in which position up top? Like does it matter which ones are on the side and who is in the middle? 

At the moment I'm playing my best finisher as the middle poacher, with two pacey poachers on the sides and its working well. However my right side poacher is my most promising player so I want him to be scoring most and am thinking of moving him to the middle? Does it matter at all? 

Enjoying this tactic, tested it out on juve and it worked a treat, I find to defend a lead switching to balanced and putting counter attack on and taking off pressing works well, thanks very much for posting this

13 hours ago, Graeme1983 said:

Enjoying this tactic, tested it out on juve and it worked a treat, I find to defend a lead switching to balanced and putting counter attack on and taking off pressing works well, thanks very much for posting this

I bet Juve are pretty much the perfect team for this tactic. Supreme CB's, one of the best LWB in Sandro with budget to buy Mario Fernandes, fantastic BWM in Khedira, so many midfield options and then the likes of Mandzukic, Dybala and the man who seems to become the best poacher on the game, Morata, up top. Wouldn't need to buy anybody. 

2nd season with Cardiff I kept this tactic completely the same as the 1st season, was very intrigued to see how it performed in a much tougher league. I wasn't give much of a budget to play with, only managed to pinch Byram, Mowatt and Dembele (striker) from the Championship and had an awful start with first 7/8 games generating very few points. Soon warmed up though and finished 2nd with a Cardiff side given a £5m budget, only just behind a run away Arsenal side who had Sanchez in World Player of The Year winning form. 

Screenshot_2015-12-10-12-41-44.png

Hi.mate I have done a hull career and one championship with hull with ease thanks mate il let you no how I get on in premiership. Sign darkiwa from burnley right back gk sara loaned dodoo ledson.cm advicjij poacher sold 5 players mainly over 28 and some youth I one premiership in second season and won champions league beat Seville 2 0. I signed embolo austin gustifoon hes ibramivc regen first season after winning champions league I brought barbosa ..wanyama athletic bwm t. Horn 

Well i wasn't expecting that!

I can imagine that with a strong team this would be unstoppable!

Who made this tactic?

Screenshot_2015-12-12-22-00-32.png

Screenshot_2015-12-12-22-00-13.png

Edited by Crowe