Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How do you choose a team to start with?

Mollers01

Pretty much what it says on a tin - how do you pick a team to start a save with? Over the course of a year I will always try saves with Reading (my team), Brentford (the missus' team), and Villa (an old uni mate supports them and we normally start at the same time and compare notes).

Outside of that, most of my picks come from watching football and thinking something along the lines of 'Sunderland have a solid spine, they shouldn't be struggling' or 'I bet I could get Ipswich promoted with this squad' and it pretty much goes from there.

I normally pick Newcastle United (my team)

Then Celtic to try to dominate Europe and raise the prestige of the Scottish league

Then I go unemployed and try to start as low as possible working my way up through the ranks. 

I normally pick Newcastle United (my team)

Then Celtic to try to dominate Europe and raise the prestige of the Scottish league

Then I go unemployed and try to start as low as possible working my way up through the ranks. 

II don't particularly have rules but my 1st save is always with my team (Leeds). some of my best saves in the past 2 years have been with Preston, Dundee, Inter and Southampton.

I do it in the most weirdest way ever, i love a challenge so i start with the lowest league possible and then i count how many teams there is so say there is 22 i would put 22 numbers max in my random number generator and then what ever number it comes say 3 ill see whos 3rd in the list and choose them.

I do it in the most weirdest way ever, i love a challenge so i start with the lowest league possible and then i count how many teams there is so say there is 22 i would put 22 numbers max in my random number generator and then what ever number it comes say 3 ill see whos 3rd in the list and choose them.

Sometimes I pick my team depending on what higlights I have watched on tv and think o I like the look of that team...or sometimes stupid reasons like nice team badge and colours...I have never liked northampton town because of there awful colour scheme.....wierd I know

Sometimes I pick my team depending on what higlights I have watched on tv and think o I like the look of that team...or sometimes stupid reasons like nice team badge and colours...I have never liked northampton town because of there awful colour scheme.....wierd I know