Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help How do people play so fast?

Nicolol

I see really long 10-15 season careers all over the place, with people completing them in 2-3 weeks tops.

and then it takes me 10 hours of gameplay to finish one season?

how do you guys play so quickly?

If you are using the enhanced engine then matches will take atleast twice as long. Try to avoid faffing around looking at player stats and things for too long. You'll speed up eventually. A season normally takes me around 3 and a half\ 4 hours.

It's just staying motivated for many seasons which I struggle with, longest career I've managed was 6 years lol ??????

For me,2.5 hours is a max for 1 season,if you feel bored facing the game continuously,you can take a break and play some other games first,that way you'll get motivated to keep on playing. 

I don't understand either. Even if it takes 5 minutes to play a game and get to the next game, that's roughly 12 matches an hour - 48 matches in 4 hours. Some seasons can be 60 games long if you do well in all competitions which would be 5 hours. Then add transfer windows, buying, selling etc which will put even more time on. Seems impossible to play a season in 2 hours. It takes me longer than that to get through the first transfer window sometimes.

just looked at my time on my last finished season (S1). 3 hours 40mins, that's including transfers and creating a new tactic from scratch, plus wasted time (gathering screenshots, making notes, leaving it running etc). 

I normally spend a while on the first few seasons mainly on transfers, once my squad is built it's just click and play until I'm done with the save. Look at my Bayern save, hardly any transfers once I'm done building my first XI and any transfers I make are quick as they're always off the transfer list. 

This is an old career, it took me almost 16 hours to complete one season, however I might have sped up a bit since, I'm still reasonably slow.

Btw I now use the OME.

image.jpeg

Edited by Nicolol
Wanted to add
On 27 November 2015 02:48:55, DutchTony said:

I don't understand either. Even if it takes 5 minutes to play a game and get to the next game, that's roughly 12 matches an hour - 48 matches in 4 hours. Some seasons can be 60 games long if you do well in all competitions which would be 5 hours. Then add transfer windows, buying, selling etc which will put even more time on. Seems impossible to play a season in 2 hours. It takes me longer than that to get through the first transfer window sometimes.

I don't get the point of going on holiday either. What's the point of playing a game if you aren't going to play the games?