Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Transfer budget

lampround

Is anyone else finding start of season transfer budgets to be a bit lacklustre? I have won BPL 3 times with Liverpool, CL, FA cup, etc, but every year i get just over £30 million? Means i cannot compete with even other BPL teams, let alone Barca, etc, getting the big names in. Having to rely completely on wonderkids. 

the way i used to do it, was change the budget so your wage budget is maxed out with no tranfer funds, and when the season rolls over, change it back to normal or what you want, you should get the new season transfer budget and the money moved back over from the wage budget, should be alot lot more

I have been doing that but does not seem to make any difference. I do spend my full budget on potential youngsters so do not have any funds left at end of season, and wage budget is maxed.... Seems a bit counter-productive to not spend anything 1 season though to try and compensate. Will just have to try and unlock suger daddy.

4 hours ago, lampround said:

Is anyone else finding start of season transfer budgets to be a bit lacklustre? I have won BPL 3 times with Liverpool, CL, FA cup, etc, but every year i get just over £30 million? Means i cannot compete with even other BPL teams, let alone Barca, etc, getting the big names in. Having to rely completely on wonderkids. 

What is your club's financial status at? After increasing mine from Okay to Rich, I got a massively boosted transfer budget. But relying on wonderkids isn't too bad. If you can get great players cheaply and develop them into great players then you will have saved money by not investing into more expensive players

Finance has always been rich. How much budget do you get and with which team? Good point about the wonderkids, its just sometimes you really need a player at his peak for a particular position. Right now De Gea or Courtois would be great between the sticks ;)

I'm Manchester United and went from £30m in the first season to £82m in the second. Could your game engine affect it maybe? Are you on the EME or OME? 

Hmm, i got £82 million with Weymouth on FMH15. I'm on EME on FMM16. 1st four seasons have all been about £35 million, and thats with winning the league and numerous cups.

8 minutes ago, russy said:

How would game engine affect it

I thought maybe a different game engine may alter the game in terms of finances as well. It was just a suggestion.

I got 81 million pounds the next season(my second season) after winning the league and Euro cup, finished as runner up at capital one cup and only got to third round at the FA cup and only having like 3.7 million pounds left.

2 hours ago, Reingoat said:

I got 81 million pounds the next season(my second season) after winning the league and Euro cup, finished as runner up at capital one cup and only got to third round at the FA cup and only having like 3.7 million pounds left.

What team was that with? 1st season for my save was BPL, Euro cup and league cup, but transfer budget of £35m in 2nd season...

6 hours ago, AndersJ said:

Lamp im interested to learn with what tactic in fm 16 did you win all that with Liverpool :)?

It is a tactic i used on fmh15, tweaked for player roles. 

4-2-3-1

SK

FB, BPD, BPD, FB

DLP, DLP

wide AP, IF, wide AP

AF

attacking, short, mixed, short, normal, pressing

I think the team did well because i did not make many changes to line-up, just brought in Leno in goal, and Tah, Sule and Ruggani in defence. Key players were Sturidge and Firmino. Also brought Markovic and Origi back from loan as they are very good players in the wide AP role. Sold Coutinho for £39m to Real Madrid to fund the signings.