Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges The big club release clause

Hodael

The big club release clause

Hey guys, I came up with a challenge, thought it would be nice to share it.

So basically it starts with something most of you guys probably tried to do before, some also got it done-the ultimate lower league management challenge that FMM (or FMH) offers: take a Vanarama S/N club all the way to become European champions.

Anybody that tried to do that probably had one nemesis that always came back when he tried to sign a new young talent-the big club release clause. Well, in this challenge this nemesis will have to be your best friend.

Basically the challenge is taking a club from the Vanarama S/N all the way to Champions League glory with one twist-every contract you sign must include a big club release clause.

The rules are as usual-no unlockables, no editors, no breaking your cellphone screen because your world class striker just got stolen for only 1.2M$ (for your own good) and most importantly, as said above, Every contract you sign must include a big club release clause. Even if the player wasn't asking for it or you're only renewing a contract. the only ones allowed to be on your team without the clause are those you start with (until you renew their contract, if you do.) and those promoted from your youth team (once again, until you renew their contract, if you choose to).

*Challenge is not advised for those who have anger issues

Im doing this with corby, i can only get players with the big release clause..my biggest losses went for 750k and 1.1m, they were amazing for me, stats were impressive.the 1.1m player went to newcastle, and he went from under 1k a week to 32k a week, still the money is always welcome at this level, now in league 2, 4th season

On 12/7/2015 at 12:51, russy said:

Im doing this with corby, i can only get players with the big release clause..my biggest losses went for 750k and 1.1m, they were amazing for me, stats were impressive.the 1.1m player went to newcastle, and he went from under 1k a week to 32k a week, still the money is always welcome at this level, now in league 2, 4th season

It's only going to get worse buddy :) the higher your team gets (division wise) the more attention your star players will get..