Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Very Beast Tactic

Mahdi

Hello

First off all this is not my tactic and im taking no credits at all. I used this tactic in FMH15 and it was amazing so i tried it on FMM16 and its still amazing. 

I used this tactic on Dortmund, Newcatle and Barcelona. Like i said i don't take any credits at all and please if someone knows who made this tactic give him/her the credits. I posted this tactic for the people who struggle to get a good tactic. 

It would be nice if anyone could test this on different type of teams and post the results.

p.s. It was on Enhanced Engine

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

That's probably the most attacking system I've seen, surprised it works tbh! ??Looks fun to use though, I'll give it that?!

Maybe I'll try it...

2 minutes ago, Fish18ish said:

That's probably the most attacking system I've seen, surprised it works tbh! ??Looks fun to use though, I'll give it that?!

Maybe I'll try it...

Yes its very attacking but as you can see i conceded 13 goals in 13 games wich 3-4 were from real madrid. So its also pretty strong in the defence

7 hours ago, AndersJ said:

Hi :) i remember this tactic too - but NOT who made it and for now lets just enjoy this VERY entertaining tactic...

image.png

image.png

image.png

Im glad you enjoy it !

47 minutes ago, Stephen Thomas Sb said:

I will need to try it with Everton and see if it works with mid tier teams

Thanks, please post the results so we can see if it works on all teams or just a few. Thanks

I am a novice in all this Football Manager scene but with a great team like Barcelona, any tactic can work. I wasn't very good with tactics but when I played the game as Barcelona, I tried almost all the stock tactics and they worked for me. They have players that can adapt to a lot of positions/roles, so I'd rather see results with other teams than Barcelona.

You also forgot to mention the match engine you're using. Sorry, just saw it.

Edited by vbase
1 hour ago, vbase said:

I am a novice in all this Football Manager scene but with a great team like Barcelona, any tactic can work. I wasn't very good with tactics but when I played the game as Barcelona, I tried almost all the stock tactics and they worked for me. They have players that can adapt to a lot of positions/roles, so I'd rather see results with other teams than Barcelona.

You also forgot to mention the match engine you're using. Sorry, just saw it.

Like i said i also used it on newcastle and borussia dortmund and it also worked for them but i dont have screens of that.

31 minutes ago, Stephen Thomas Sb said:

My players don't get it :( 

image.jpg

My players always get it just tried it in the league of Belgium with STVV and it worked fantastic. I will have a look at everton and hope that i can help u out.

I'm about halfway through the season with Spurs and it's working very well. Very leaky at the back which is expected, but I'm averaging around 3.5 goals per game, but am conceding about 1.5 per match also. Overall very fun and enjoyable tactic, i find you tend to concede in the latter stages of the match one your 2 or so goals up, so sometimes I'll drop the DLP to CD to protect the lead

I'm about halfway through the season with Spurs and it's working very well. Very leaky at the back which is expected, but I'm averaging around 3.5 goals per game, but am conceding about 1.5 per match also. Overall very fun and enjoyable tactic, i find you tend to concede in the latter stages of the match one your 2 or so goals up, so sometimes I'll drop the DLP to CD to protect the lead

27 minutes ago, Stephen Thomas Sb said:

Damn good results your having . I will give it a longer shot. Do you change the instructions to your team? Roles etc? What tweaks do you do?

Sometimes i change the DMC into a CD. I just do this when im playing against stronger teams.

Had a lot of success this time around . I change to balanced in the second half if I'm winning . Been playing lazily . Before each game I clear my team selection and then push the auto pick button , been working not bad though. It's funny where my Assitant picks player to play especially when they perform well. 

image.jpg

38 minutes ago, Stephen Thomas Sb said:

Had a lot of success this time around . I change to balanced in the second half if I'm winning . Been playing lazily . Before each game I clear my team selection and then push the auto pick button , been working not bad though. It's funny where my Assitant picks player to play especially when they perform well. 

image.jpg

Im happy it works for you. The games you lost or drew must be because of your lazy playing haha. 

Tried with R. Sociedad and as above post, did great until the January transfer window was closed and everything went down.. From 2nd rank to 6th.

Also, the second striker, the AF, seems to be doing nothing. Average rating of 6-7 but no goal contribution. Tried other roles and nothing seems to stick although had temporary success as CF.

It's early days but I'm trying this out and have won last 4 games in a row with man utd. The amount of chances created in games is 15+ shots so I think with right players into positions this could be a beast of a tactic. Hopefully get to Jan tran window and buy some players 

Topping the table with Liverpool right now, not spent a penny either just signed Ronaldinho for a laugh and vlaar as a back up as toure is rubbish!

Fantastic tactic!

Topping the table with Liverpool right now, not spent a penny either just signed Ronaldinho for a laugh and vlaar as a back up as toure is rubbish!

Fantastic tactic!

@Mahdi post some screenshots of the prizes you won. To me it seems like this tactic works well for about 3-4 months but no longer.... cause all i see are screenshots untill november/after played 10-15 matches....that's not very representive mate

56 minutes ago, Lubatoni77 said:

@Mahdi post some screenshots of the prizes you won. To me it seems like this tactic works well for about 3-4 months but no longer.... cause all i see are screenshots untill november/after played 10-15 matches....that's not very representive mate

I don't got them but i posted this to help im not taking any credits at all. If u want to see if it works u have to test it by yourself.

I think it works pretty well , kept working at it with Everton and my second season qualified for champions league and won the FA Cup . I do Change the DM to a CB against stronger teams or just to change things up to keep the A.I from cracking my tactics. I also switch to Direct passing , Defensive , counter , men behind ball , if winning at half time, or if I'm getting out shot badly by the opposition . If losing or dominating a team but not scoring I will switch to Direct passing . This seems to pull out results here and there.

Best tactic I have used so far and I have tested nearly all of the one recommended on this forum. What can I say thanksgiving gave me a bunch of spare time :)

This tactic has been incredible for me and making game so enjoyable to play. Even the close wins against Chelsea at 2-1 I created over 18 chances and some big wins domestically and in champions league. Thanks 

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Well i could take the credits for this, though the first time i used this tactic was back on championship manager 01/02.

The tactic was a massive failure on FM edition, but then worked again on FMH. Makes me kinda wonder and questions the realismen of the match engine on FMH compared to FM (not saying i expect the engine to be as advanced as the one on FM).

On FMH/FMM unless you have seen a tactic somewhere, you can easily claim you crafted it. The variarity of roles and team instructions makes it so easy to make the exact same tactic as someone els is using. :)