Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Very Beast Tactic

Mahdi

Wow, they're great results even with Arsenal. 

Are you using the February update?

Have you made any changes to the one in the OP?

Going to give this a go!

Edited by ministryofsillywalks
1 hour ago, AndersJ said:

Nope - no changes - i use The tactic Mahdi posted in this forum ;)

have you tried it ?

Hi AndersJ

I'm glad the tactic i posted is still working out for you. Sorry that i didn't respond for a very long time. I had a very busy life and quited playing the game. Now I am back and will try the tactic and see how it goes ;) 

Dont worry Mahdi :) life IS more importaint haha :D!

who will you try it with? Im going for Chievo Verona i Think or something worse in The seria A

Thanks and you too with Hertha!

the pcr scores The most goals

the right amc scores sometimes

the if scores alot if he is decent :)

1 hour ago, AndersJ said:

Thanks and you too with Hertha!

the pcr scores The most goals

the right amc scores sometimes

the if scores alot if he is decent :)

I started my season with Hertha and it is not going that good but i have to mention that I didn't buy any players.

image.png

Yes, I tested it with the new version and it does work against smaller teams but for bigger teams, it just cramps. The attack is great but the defence not so good. Maybe you can tweak it a bit defensively. I remember there were suggestions to change the DMC to CD that worked for some people.

Vbase and Mahdi - i Can see that you struggle yes. I do too and im not defending this tactic BUT 49 goals with a lousy team like Verona!!!!! That has to count for something :) 

7 hours ago, AndersJ said:

Vbase and Mahdi - i Can see that you struggle yes. I do too and im not defending this tactic BUT 49 goals with a lousy team like Verona!!!!! That has to count for something :) 

That is very true, but I will try and make the tactic more defensive. I will tell you guys how it worked out.

Try moving the DLP to CD. The DMC position in this version doesn't behave very well. Therefore using an extra defender will help the team defensively. 

Yea agree, the DLP don't get grate ratings no matter what tactic you use. I'll push him back to CD and I'm also gonna try chaging the wingers to DW to see if that helps. Don't wanna mess with the forward play to much thou as this tactic scores loads.

Screenshot_2016-06-03-09-13-06.png

On 12/8/2015 at 11:11, Stephen Thomas Sb said:

My mighty Burton Albion . In my second season after my promotion from league 1 . 

image.jpg

image.jpg

On 12/8/2015 at 11:15, Stephen Thomas Sb said:

I line up like this , then tweak instruction depending on how the game is going . Mahdi tactic works with top teams to the bottom ones . 

image.jpg

image.jpg

@AndersJ

I moved the DLP to CD but kept everything else the same, as whwn i tried the MW to DW it didnt work. After going 2 - 0 up I change mentality to defencive and then scored 3 more! Thou as you can see it was more luck I think. Still second in the league thou.

Well I'm about to get sacked!! I'm still playing with the DLP as a CD.

Screenshot_2016-06-03-17-34-49.png.93369

Dropped to 5th now!

Screenshot_2016-06-03-17-34-34.png.537c5

In an effort to save my job I'm gonna revert back to the original tactic for the rest of the season.

22 minutes ago, vbase said:

Getting sacked for a mid-table finish with Newcastle? Did you choose the win the league expectation or something?

Na! Just on a bad run. I've been sacked in 6th place with Norwich before because I was cruising the league then went on a ten game bad run with draws and losses!